Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216413 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by psalm1man(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ psalm1man, I guess you want to upload the list at once. Don't copy more than 1000 emails to the csv at once. "the file will be too heavy if you don't follow the rule and if you keep trying, Facebook will suspect you"..

I uploaded 1000 at a go... sad
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ psalm1man, give it some time and try again with another browser
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Healthwellness0(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Op please when contacted via email,should i start sharing my affiliate links immediately.
What i am trying to say is,is there a way to build trust between me and potential customer?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by psalm1man(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ psalm1man, give it some time and try again with another browser

Thanks boss
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by aboutbiz: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
thank you so much
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
OP the USA VPN has a 60 minutes countdown timer after which it disconnects and goes back to Nigerian IP.But I always reset it as soon as it approaches zero so it can stay longer.Is it normal? Does anyone experience it too?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adding 5k friends on fb no be small thing oooo.....I don dey battle with that since and i no wan chop ban hammer.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
What it means is that one will have to constantly monitor it while using fb so as not to give away the Nigerian IP which may attract a ban
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
facebook own don tire me abeg
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ Healthwellness0, you just don't share your links like that. After you are contacted, ask them about their problem and how they are facing it. After they have given you a clue of what they are facing, race to Google and find your answers there. And at the end of such solution put that link and say like this "try to check my company's link and give me feedback on it, I am sure you will find your perfect solution there. All the best".

Thats the trick (note: you can also construct using your sense)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ venus080, always make sure you reset the VPN. It will gv you a warning notification whenever the timing is nearing 10mins
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
@Kizzy, when they say wait 72hrs, will the account be released again after you might uploaded the pic?

cc bobowaja
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Makanjuola123: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls, which site to have different pics of a girl
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jeez... They (facebook) banned my account again toda... They dont know anything.. . More accounts coming

Meanwhile thank bobowaja... you're doing a really nice job
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ obajoey, wait for the 82 hours, they will reopen the feature for you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ subtlelad, that is the spirit.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ jozzee1, why you no carry your scam create thread na? I am pretty sure desperate people will still fall for your cheap scam. Anyone who patronizes him does it at his or her own risk.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ KinzyeWriter, lay low on top that account for now. Facebook will soon send you a message to open it. 1k is a great deal. With that numbers you could start making money with it.
Alright boss.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ venus080, always make sure you reset the VPN. It will gv you a warning notification whenever the timing is nearing 10mins
OK that's what I have been doing
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
obajoey:

baba i even saw one product like that on clickbank, the 75% is around $110.
the product is on Yoga.
try use (www . cbengine . com) to see more products on clickbank.
Thanks bros.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
lizzycreations:
Haha....bros your pikcha is a killer. U fine gan ooo....lol
dey take me play... Lol.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
dey take me play... Lol.
Lol, dey don even ban me from using email feature....facebook no wan help but God pass them! We go find a other way.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
lizzycreations:
Lol, dey don even ban me from using email feature....facebook no wan help but God pass them! We go find a other way.
lol... Seriously... Facebook security is very tight mehn.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by psalm1man(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=jozzee1 post=55628591]I will give you 2 Million PLR Articles /Autoresponder Messages or Social Media Status Updates in all niches at...bla bla bla.

Oga, you don't just display your wares in another man's shop. you either rent your space (which is free anyway), hawk it around (all d best with that) or just Bleep off.

Wat you just did is not only uncivilised and disrespectful, it's also utter stupid. You can just apologise and ensure you don't do it again, ever!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by jozzee1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ jozzee1, why you no carry your scam create thread na? I am pretty sure desperate people will still fall for your cheap scam. Anyone who patronizes him does it at his or her own risk.

Well, it is your thread and you can say whatever you like in other to chop others off. We have seen how you have done that for many people on this thread. I know deep down inside of you, you know PLR Articles/ autoresponders are inevitable for all marketers. Well i am not here to compete with you or force anyone to buy. And according to your advice, I have opened a new thread for that purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ Healthwellness0, you just don't share your links like that. After you are contacted, ask them about their problem and how they are facing it. After they have given you a clue of what they are facing, race to Google and find your answers there. And at the end of such solution put that link and say like this "try to check my company's link and give me feedback on it, I am sure you will find your perfect solution there. All the best".

Thats the trick (note: you can also construct using your sense)
quoted

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
bobowaja:
@ obajoey, you dey mind KinzyeWriter? That dude sef, using hot pics is allowed not "very hot pics". Even me no trust myself cos I fit follow men send request to that babe wey him use. cheesy cheesy

KinzyeWriter won gather the whole money on clickbank shocked shocked
LWKMD... kitten niggas was disturbing me up and down sending me their |)|¢K$ cheesy
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning here guys
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by daudugodswill: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Goodmorning Mr. Bobo i have been following this thread in ghost mode, first i must appreciate you for your efforts, you are indeed doing a good job,, more blessings, i have just a question sir, kindly answer, i wanted to ask a question concerning your modified post in your first page, if someone should pay for the third package that is the one of five thousand, are you saying that the facebook account that would be created for him or her would not receive any ban from facebook

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2017
bobowaja:
Good morning here guys
Morning Boss.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2017
@ daudugodswill, opening of Facebook is not under the complete package. The "complete package" means all the detailed materials that used in succeeding on clickbank and other online businesses.

Opening of Facebook is an entirely service on it own. And as long as you don't go against Facebook rules, you want earn a ban.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.