Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215667 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2017
femtopyy:
Thanks man! I have registered.
Congrats bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Payoneer done
Clickbank done
Facebook done.
Eeermm must the name in the Gmail match the one I used to open the Facebook account or my real name?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Jumybecks:
Payoneer done
Clickbank done
Facebook done.
Eeermm must the name in the Gmail match the one I used to open the Facebook account or my real name?
How will you know if payoneer confirmed you?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

You said fiverr, we are going to use this one for clickbank so open a new one with your vpn
Ok boss
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Danyl(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
You will receive a notification from payoneer to that effect.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Danyl(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Jumybecks:
Payoneer done
Clickbank done
Facebook done.
its not a must.. Names can Br changed later though but not compulsory.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Danyl:
You will receive a notification from payoneer to that effect.
I'm stuck here
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Danyl(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
I'm stuck here
Give them the time to do their checks. You can change your details on click bank later except if you have started making money on CB.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Danyl:

Give them the time to do their checks. You can change your details on click bank later except if you have started making money on CB.
Thanks, let me go and open click bank n facebook
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Payoneer confirmed
gmail confirmed
clickbank confirmed
clickbank verification link received

emm

remaining fb

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Saintp(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

Congrats bro

Please can you do a recap of the stages maybe once in 2 Or 3 pages if possible for you. It will help.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
hello sir

for the facebook, u said a female's profile is recommended?

female name?

pictures?

etc?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2017
Jumybecks:
Payoneer done
Clickbank done
Facebook done.

It must match bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:

Check your email you use while registering with them, and you should be able to see your account when you login on payoneer platform
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Okoh1:
Payoneer confirmed gmail confirmed clickbank confirmed clickbank verification link received
emm
remaining fb

Good works bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Saintp:

Please can you do a recap of the stages maybe once in 2 Or 3 pages if possible for you. It will help.

Ok..... I will find time to do that, kind off busy now
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Okoh1:
hello sir

for the facebook, u said a female's profile is recommended?

female name?

pictures?

etc?

Yeah female name, beautiful picture with age between 18-30 but I prefer using 24-30

You can go to Google images to look for pictures
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2017
I have jammed the famous your account is under review on clickbank..... Somebody help please
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

Check your email you use while registering with them, and you should be able to see your account when you login on payoneer platform
I was able to log in, but no details like account number and the rest Sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
I have jammed the famous your account is under review on clickbank..... Somebody help please

How come?

Do you remember to on your vpn?

Try to change your email address and phone number you use previously
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
I was able to log in, but no details like account number and the rest Sir

Click on receive, it will display global payment click on it that will bring out your account details
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

Click on receive, it will display global payment click on it that will bring out your account details
I am not seeing the receive Sir, all I'm looking at is name, Id number, and activate button, if I click on the activate (to see your activation status click here) button it will log me out again
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

It must match bro

I have already created and submitted a gmail with my real name o

How possible is it to change the name on the gmail to that of a female used in my Facebook? ?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

It must match bro
Match with FB name?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
I am not seeing the receive Sir, all I'm looking at is name, Id number, and activate button, if I click on the activate (to see your activation status click here) button it will log me out again
You'll see the menu button at the top right corner. Click it and options will pop up. Click on "receive" then "global payment"
BTW have you received confirmation mail from them?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Jumybecks:

You'll see the menu button at the top right corner. Click it and options will pop up. Click on "receive" then "global payment"
BTW have you received confirmation mail from them?
I wish I can send a screenshot, the only options that pops up are activity, help, settings. Have not received confirmation mail,but I can login
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dymaco(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

Bros use UK. I can't say more
ok
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Okoh1:

How possible is it to change the name on the gmail to that of a female used in my Facebook? ?

Help Sir!!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Okoh1:

You can always create another Gmail bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by timkuro(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg make somebody epp me open clickbank account na... Dem ban ma account and now I no fit open new one I don try with more Dan 10 emails and UK IP nai I dy use do am but no way so I need ona epp abeg!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
I wish I can send a screenshot, the only options that pops up are activity, help, settings. Have not received confirmation mail,but I can login
Okay.... you'll get the confirmation mail soonest. Just hold on. From the little I've garnered, I don't think payoneer get craze like Clickbank.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
timkuro:
Abeg make somebody epp me open clickbank account na... Dem ban ma account and now I no fit open new one I don try with more Dan 10 emails and UK IP nai I dy use do am but no way so I need ona epp abeg!
Make I help the ministry...
Oya send your details make I try am from my end

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.