Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216203 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2017
TTYMODE:

From FREE to how much you'd like to pay. Depending on need and my mind.
okay lemme have one free wink category - health and fitness.... Name of company...... HEALTHERNAL

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2017
Good afternoon here Sirs and Mas,

I should be able to upload the next free traffic in the midnight provided that bots doesn't attack my Monika.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2017
bobowaja:

I should be able to upload the next free traffic in the midnight provided that bots doesn't attack my Monika.
Op... Sir, Good afternoon.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2017
TTYMODE... are you there?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ezana1(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2017
Pls how do I get my account number for my clickbank, can't find where

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Daviddson(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2017
Thank you Bobowaja. We're really grateful,for your selflessness.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dake40(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2017
bobowaja:

Can't believe you school at AAUA. I'm a 400 student. I work on Fiverr. Won't mind to meet up with you in person.

Are you currently in school? . Cann I have your digit?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2017
Welldone @bobowaja cheesy Following the classes toe-to-toe if they can allow me take a break from weekend cooking undecided
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 2:32pm On May 06, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
TTYMODE... are you there?

Sorry I'm here. I was busy refreshing the previous page not knowing it's got to another page.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
Well, I must say this is cool. Thanks to Netflix

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nell3: 3:09pm On May 06, 2017
bobowaja please do you know any
p.a.x.u.m exchange.r
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2017
ezana1:
Pls how do I get my account number for my clickbank, can't find where

Click on receive and click on global payment. The scroll down. You will see it there provided your acct is approved.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
Daviddson:
Thank you Bobowaja. We're really grateful,for your selflessness.

Thanks sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2017
dake40:

Can't believe you school at AAUA. I'm a 400 student. I work on Fiverr. Won't mind to meet up with you in person.

Are you currently in school? . Cann I have your digit?

I saw your message bro, I will contact you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by oneda(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2017
See BABA warn anyone wey im name na Sandra Taylor to stay off my FB foreign account o. No come make Facebook ban me o.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2017
nell3:
bobowaja please do you know any
p.a.x.u.m exchange.r

They exist here on nairaland. Naira4dollar is good among other ones. But be mindful of scammers and always try to do face to face transactions.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by geebehn(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2017
bobowaja:

bobowaja:
Hi Op, check this page, I dont get what ur trying to explain here, it seems the attachments has been removed. Kindly check please,

thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nell3: 5:13pm On May 06, 2017
bobowaja:

They exist here on nairaland. Naira4dollar is good among other ones. But be mindful of scammers and always try to do face to face transactions.
thanks will check him out
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 8:04pm On May 06, 2017
From the Picture below,which one am I supposed to click on to find Click on "find friend by followers"

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2017
Hello guys. What's the url to that social media website where one can download about 3 - 7 different pictures of an American lady? I don't wanna use Facebook and Instagram. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2017
geebehn:

Hi Op, check this page, I dont get what ur trying to explain here, it seems the attachments has been removed. Kindly check please,

thanks.

From which tutorial sir? Fb, autoresponder, clickbank or Twitter tutorial?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2017
kingofthemall:
From the Picture below,which one am I supposed to click on to find Click on "find friend by followers"

Click on " follow tools" on your dashboard.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingofthemall: 8:21pm On May 06, 2017
bobowaja:

Click on " follow tools" on your dashboard.
Is it By @user's followers?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2017
kingofthemall:

Is it By @user's followers?

Yes sir!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
Good evening Op please I just created Facebook with the plan B now and I'm trying to set the account to private but after clicking on settings on face book it took me to the page but they are so many options there. Can you please specify where exactly am to set to privacy. I want to use the plan B account and upload the list. Thank you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 11:13pm On May 06, 2017
@KinzyeWriter...
Here's your logo o.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2017
nizelgirl:
Good evening Op please I just created Facebook with the plan B now and I'm trying to set the account to private but after clicking on settings on face book it took me to the page but they are so many options there. Can you please specify where exactly am to set to privacy. I want to use the plan B account and upload the list. Thank you
I don't think using plan B is the best option because i noticed one thing with facebook, if your registration IP address is Nigeria or you are logging your account in with Nigeria IP, trust facebook it will frustrate you and will never allow you make friends with Americans and their likes with ease .So I encourage you to Open facebook account with your opera vpn ,facebook will only ask you to confirm your email before proceeding, do not panic just supply the id and password you will be allow to continue. You can easily build your friends fast with US account that local IP account though my opinion shaa . I created account last night with US IP and do my little tweek within 1 hour I have gotten more than 150 request and before day break it was more than three 300 request. Facebook is highly secured but if you apply one or two wisdom you can bypass it's security
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2017
Sorry buddies, I Slept of yesternight. Guess nature too it toll on me.

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU All

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by geebehn(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2017
bobowaja:

From which tutorial sir? Fb, autoresponder, clickbank or Twitter tutorial?
Clickbank and Autoresponder Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.