Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship (4313 Views)

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
In my opinion, what ladies need in no particular order
1. Love and support
2. Honesty/ Transparency
3. A listening ear
4. Money

What do you think ladies need in a relationship?

5 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
And you missed the 'D'

Are we nuns? undecided angry

19 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
And you missed the 'D'

hmm di*k is very important...
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
luvyaself95:
hmm di*k is very important...
Very very very important! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
What about:
- SECURITY
- COMFORT
- PEACE

3 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Paxie55: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
And you missed the 'D'

Sister mi, repent grin
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Paxie55: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
What about:
- SECURITY
- COMFORT
- PEACE
-Secure me from what? Some of you can't even stand a woman stronger than you let alone man, So, what's your point there?

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
And you missed the 'D'

That's important, within the confines of marriage.

6 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Paxie55:
Sister mi, repent grin
Pray for me... cry
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Paxie55:

-Secure me from what? Some of you can't even stand a woman stronger than you let alone man, So, what's your point there?

Get your mind out of the gutter....

Security means that your life is in the right place, and that you are not one step away from disaster.
- Many women are employed but their employment ain't secure, and could lose it any minute.
- Many women are dating but a step away from losing their man.
- many woman are fake (pretend to be who they are not), in order to feel desired/wanted, and just a step away from being busted
- many women are empty when they have no man in their lives, because they were brought up to believe that their salvation is to become a "Mrs"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
ok
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Security means that your life is in the right place, and that you are not one step away from disaster.
- Many women are employed but their employment ain't secure, and could lose it any minute.
- many woman are fake (pretend to be who they are not), in order to feel desired/wanted, and just a step away from being busted
- many women are empty when they have no man in their lives, because they were brought up to believe that their salvation is to become a "Mrs"

Your point being?

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So having a man proves all these wrong?
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:
Your point being?

Do you have English comprehension issues?

7 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
So having a man proves all these wrong?

No at all, because many women have a man, but there is no SECURITY in their r/ ship and are only used for sexual relief, thus a step away from being dropped.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Don't be rude Mr.
Your talk of "many women" this and "many women" that is very generic.
What's your point exactly?
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

No at all, because many women have a man, but there is no SECURITY in their r/ ship and are only used for sexual relief, thus a step away from being dropped.
Well I don't dispute your points but then Security has to do with One's mental balance. A woman who isn't mentally secure ( I.e one with appropriate level of self esteem and self realization) will never feel Secured no matter how much her partner gives. She will always be in need of assurance on everything. And yes some guys exhibit this character too, sadly the other spouse/partner bears the burden more. Sir you can not give confidence to one who doesn't have, you can only boost the little fragment in that person.

BTW Paxie is right too, some guys can't give the literal security. Some guys no fit throw punch grin

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Paxie55: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Pray for me... cry
grin I will
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Well I don't dispute your points but then Security has to do with One's mental balance. A woman who isn't mentally secure ( I.e one with appropriate level of self esteem and self realization) will never feel Secured no matter how much her partner gives. She will always be in need of assurance on everything. And yes some guys exhibit this character too, sadly the other spouse/partner bears the burden more. Sir you can not give confidence to one who doesn't have, you can only boost the little fragment in that person.

The fact remains that women need security in their r/ship.... You need to know/feel that your man is yours, you need to know that your man is there for the long run, you need to know/feel that your r/ship is stable, this is what SECURITY is.... Aka that you ain't a step away from being single.

BTW Paxie is right too, some guys can't give the literal security. Some guys no fit throw punch grin

I wasn't remotely talking about that type of security, as I certainly do NOT believe that this is what women need in a r/ship. The same physical security that this woman needed while single, is exactly the same she needs when dating.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Altern8(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

grin This is unfair. You could have let her off easy even though she was rude.

You raised excellent points. Many times, women need intangible things in relationships. Things they didn’t know they needed, until someone with those qualities walked right into their lives.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by 2dice01: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
And you missed the 'D'

Maria my G grin

Nothing better than Good Díck and mula

Díck wey fit make rich man wife runaway with an okada man undecided angry
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

grin This is unfair. You could have let her off easy even though she was rude.

You raised excellent points. Many times, women need intangible things in relationships. Things they didn’t know they needed, until someone with those qualities walked right into their lives.

Rude? There was a reason I created this thread. He mentioned security. And I'm like "your point being" and I'm rude?

This never happened anyway. This never happened. I'll pretend I never saw any of this.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Altern8(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:

Rude? There was a reason I created this thread. He mentioned security. And I'm like "how do you mean" and I'm rude?

You did not say “how do you mean?”. You said:
Chi59:

Your point being?

This reply is curt, at best.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

You did not say “how do you mean?”. You said:

This reply is curt, at best.

I just modified my post. Yes, my post was curt, brisk but not rude.
Why do some of you on this platform feel insulted by everything? If you're that old and higher than the rest, why don't you simply deactivate your account?

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Altern8(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:

I just modified my post. Yes, my post was curt, brisk but not rude.
Why do some of you on this platform feel insulted by everything? If you're that old and higher than the rest, why don't you simply deactivate your account?

Lol. Do you even know the meaning of “Curt”?

Look here darling, I’m not in the mood for any brawl. You were rude and he gave you a taste of your own medicine and somehow you found it hard to swallow. That’s your problem.

And why do you think I’m older or “higher” (whatever that means) than the rest? The rest what? Perhaps you observed that I don’t respond like a number of juveniles who entertain you here. Perhaps you should not be too quick to give terse replies. Perhaps you should be open minded.

1 Like

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

Look here darling, I’m not in the mood for any brawl. You were rude and he gave you a taste of your own medicine and somehow you found it hard to swallow. That’s your problem.

And why do you think I’m older or “higher” (whatever that means) than the rest? The rest what? Perhaps you observed that I don’t respond like a number of juveniles who entertain you here. Perhaps you should not be too quick to give terse replies. Perhaps you should be open minded.

"Your point being?" is a question
"That's a stupid point" is an insult.

I created this thread to deal with the issues concerning what females need in a relationship.
He raised the issue of security and I wasn't exactly getting his point so I asked to know.

You, my friend have no point. A taste of my medicine? Bollocks. Take several seats, please.

Do not attempt to derail this thread any further.

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Ryan03(f): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Altern8:

wow! just wow! do we still have your type in this forum? where were you hiding? abet follow back

3 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
This thread is not a male Vs female shindig.
Neither is it an opportunity to bully one another.
I believe we women are highly misunderstood most times.
For many women, I'd say, we do know exactly what we want from a relationship most of the time.
The problem is communicating our needs effectively.
More often than not, guys and ladies do not think alike. Hence the problem decoding the information we ladies try to convey.

- Money is key.
-We ladies aren't looking for a man to save us/change us. But someone who recognizes our differences and how to handle it.
-"No" is not "yes" to many ladies out there.
And "yes" isn't "no" either.
- Ladies lie about losing their virginity to rape mostly cos that's what society prefers to hear.
Heck, the only women who are open about their sex life and body counts are called ashawo.
- No, women aren't Saints. And yes, we can't do without the men.

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very very very important! angry
Pu**y is also important
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by viccipedia: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chi59:
This thread is not a male Vs female shindig.
Neither is it an opportunity to bully one another.
I believe we women are highly misunderstood most times.
For many women, I'd say, we do know exactly what we want from a relationship most of the time.
The problem is communicating our needs effectively.
More often than not, guys and ladies do not think alike. Hence the problem decoding the information we ladies try to convey.

- Money is key.
-We ladies aren't looking for a man to save us/change us. But someone who recognizes our differences and how to handle it.
-"No" is not "yes" to many ladies out there.
And "yes" isn't "no" either.
- Ladies lie about losing their virginity to rape mostly cos that's what society prefers to hear.
Heck, the only women who are open about their sex life and body counts are called ashawo.
- No, women aren't Saints. And yes, we can't do without the men.
lol... speak for yourself...
Association of women...
Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Altern8(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ryan03:
wow! just wow! do we still have your type in this forum? where were you hiding? abet follow back

grin grin

Following back straight!

2 Likes

Re: What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
viccipedia:
lol... speak for yourself...
Association of women...

Whareva smiley wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Woman Quadruples The Size Of Her Lips With 17 ACID Injections – But Says She... / If This Question Was Asked On A Naija Forum, The Answers Would Be Different PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.