Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? (952 Views)

Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Hi all, do guys like girls with a serious face/look?
Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by SuperSuave(m): 3:24am On Mar 31, 2017
No, I don't. I have a serious look myself so don't want another boring me

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by torres89: 3:35am On Mar 31, 2017
people that don't smile naturally repel me
Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by escapefromusa(f): 4:05am On Mar 31, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, do guys like girls with a serious face/look?

Smile at any man or just smile because it's the way you feel.

Men like women who smile, but not just at any man.

Men size men by financial status and influence... so If you like mr A. the broke ass and smile at him, mr B rich man will not give you a second look.

Also, smiling at men too much make men who are interested in you less interested. We feel your cheap. So smile, if it's called for. And if your not interested in a man. Please frown ... it's the most uncomplicated way to make us know where you stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by squarelead(m): 5:04am On Mar 31, 2017
No. Whats the point in relationship... When we cant make fun and laugh. Serious look? Mba
Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2017
What if she smiles often naturally? What would you think of her?

escapefromusa:

Smile at any man or just smile because it's the way you feel.

Men like women who smile, but not just at any man.

Men size men by financial status and influence... so If you like mr A. the broke ass and smile at him, mr B rich man will not give you a second look.

Also, smiling at men too much make men who are interested in you less interested. We feel your cheap. So smile, if it's called for. And if your not interested in a man. Please frown ... it's the most uncomplicated way to make us know where you stand.
Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Nay,such persons always look old and odd.

I love smiling.

Smile,I got you covered gringringrin

join the smilers club today.
Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by Mjshexy(f): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2017
It scares jare, life is too short to keep your facial bones working 24hrs all year round, smile often & u live longer and healthier grin
Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by Origin(f): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2017
You will smile now they will think its marriage proposal grin or is it even angry
Re: Do Guys Like Women That Don't Smile Much/ Have A Serious Look? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm always frowning or with a straight face in public...... Can't date a lady that can't infect me with her smile.

First sensible thread from mamagee....who else is shocked?

(1) (Reply)

Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me / Follow Me On Youtube ...Prick / What Is The Meaning Of Eye Closing When Two Lover Are Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.