Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie (13924 Views)

Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
gbugbru:

E dey your body... Woman wrapper... Follow her upandan... You kukuma be aforbaku... Why not just mind your biz... Despite the whole pleading and begging... Let her be my guy... Take her as your sis... Treat her well...
i shunned her but being the hoodrat lowlife ugly punk she is ,she decided to let out venom from her fangs again ....me take her as my sister ? i tell you say any ugly duckling d my gene ?carry time ooo
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
dammyloye:
dis is nt cool guys, making fun of her ain't OK please stop dis madness. if she commits suicide, I'll personally drag all of u for cyber bullying wit ur e mails as evidence.
miss Shandtee, I like d way u standing up to dem bullies but dey nt worth ur stress, you are beautifully and wonderfully made, ur family, boifrnd nd frnds sees ur beauty. Notin can change dat.

Thank you Dammylove

God bless you immensely
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by hardeycute(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin you need to be caned.how is this hot
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

No

@HawkToBar

That is a weak no.

It really means try harder. Start by sending her an S8+ and go from there.

Madam, would you tell Denzel no? grin
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by toygod2: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Shadedtee:

Thank you Dammylove

God bless you immensely

Omoh, the insults in this thread na one comic relief o

This girl try oo, she no even shake.
If na me i go don run, dey cry.
Op & The world.

Meanwhile OP, it's not dammylove but dammyloye

Abi you don stylishly dey love am ni

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, I sincerely wish I can catch feelings on what total strangers think about me.

You're very attractive.

But you don't care.
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2017
gustav25:
the day i meet an ogre ,the day i die

For someone who after 4 years of Political Science study and cannot figure out a BSc research he can undertake, I still do not know if you have the intellectual sagacity to engage me in a series of conversation nor have a sense of judgment over any matter that involves intellectual capacity.

Do find yourself a research topic before coming to reply this
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2017
toygod2:

Omoh, the insults in this thread na one comic relief o

This girl try oo, she no even shake.
If na me i go don run, dey cry.
Op & The world.

Meanwhile OP, it's not dammylove but dammyloye

Abi you don stylishly dey love am ni

Lol, all of them no reach. Lol, na mistake o I wanted to type dammyloye
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2017
hardeycute:
grin grin you need to be caned.how is this hot

Lol , na you Sabi
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by hardeycute(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol , na you Sabi
IG id,i want to see more photos
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2017
Shadedtee:

For someone who after 4 years of Political Science study and cannot figure out a BSc research he can undertake, I still do not know if you have the intellectual sagacity to engage me in a series of conversation nor have a sense of judgment over any matter that involves intellectual capacity.

Do find yourself a research topic before coming to reply this
with all euphoria,i will gladly love to conscientiously drag you to an intellectual haven but then thats not the raison d'etre am here .....When ever you your ogre self drops,then will i be consenting to ennoble your rational bereft person.

With the little i have known of you and after thorough evaluation of you,if only i was in sociology department ,i would have made you my research/project topic on ‘how ugliness and low self esteem handicaps a person"you nitwit.

i totally think you have to stop trifling and go study some books in order to immersely develop your IQ because if you are scaled and found lacking in two existential sectors ,then ogre i must say you are done for you petty leprecious witch fart
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2017
gustav25:
i wont because i dont want to be charged for assisted suicide due to the fact that i dont want you to self-service till death

U sounded jealous. Seems u just accepted being ugly and u don't want ur sis to do the work ur work presumed ur pic could hav gotten u
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

U sounded jealous. Seems u just accepted being ugly and u don't want ur sis to do the work ur work presumed ur pic could hav gotten u
anotherasslicker ? jealous over an ugly soul? come e belike say bomb dey your head oooo mumu senile pikin
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2017
gustav25:
anotherasslicker ? jealous over an ugly soul? come e belike say bomb dey your head oooo mumu senile pikin

Chisos,
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Chisos,

Lekwa u fine pass me ? I get tooth cutter . I can borrow u for free
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by DUNKA(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Shadedtee:
Finally! My brethren I got myself the much talked about itel S31 and I can tell you categorically that this phone camera is outta this world , I took this selfie with the phone and I can't believe my eyes, I can't wait to flood IG with my cute selfies. The Sweetest part is even without filter I look Peng already, now imagine me editing these pictures with the 5 level beauty mode feature of this wonderful phone, Choi! Dem go take grin
Chai! See forehead grin lady sorry to say Walahi I give you 2/10 grin
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by DUNKA(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
You typing "Rihanna has orpon and she's winning" implies a lot.
1. Her orpon/forehead didn't stop her from winning,
2. Her forehead influenced her winning,
3. Her forehead is inconsequential in her winning.
So is not wrong for me to infer you meant #2. Regardless of your forehead you are still not beautiful dear and I'm not bashing you OK, its just me calling a spade a spade.
Gbam! The simple truth
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by DUNKA(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Pls stop lying naaa, if Goliath had forehead as big as op's forehead I swear David wouldn't have killed him.
This one killed it for me. grin Lol. 3 origin for you oga cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Rapaltar(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
I like ur forehead... .. Banky W has nothing on you..

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, most of them don't even have sisters that look half this good without Snapchat filters but anybody could be anything online. Let them run their mouth

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shadedtee:

Thank you kiss
fugly how is you today ? just checking to verify if one ogre is still breathing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cell-ebration! 40 Years Of Cellphone History: Share Your Mobile Phone Experience / SONY Launches World’s First 48 Megapixel Camera Sensor. / How To Check Due Date Of Your Dstv Package On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.