Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (43098 Views)

The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
jagorinho:

Which Nigeria tribe is still causing drug problems in south africa,india,thailland,indinesia and malaysia? when i watched how those smelly indians beat up nigerian students from al jazeera just because of the sins of a very greedy nigerian tribe always involved in drugs,my blood could not take it any longer.
Then let them Go...And support Biafra...here are the steps
1)Support the Biafran movement.
2)Don't speak against Biafra..
3)Support the succession of the Igbo ethnic group..
Again which tribe committed the first terrorist attack in London..
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by SGTsmith001: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
sissoko22:
I think he meant only the igbo's, because 93% of Nigerians in foreign prisons are igbos ranging from life imprisonment, to death sentence because of their greedy nature. The UK is the country with many Yoruba committing crimes, majority of them are UK citizens and their only relationship with Nigeria is having a parent of Nigeria descent.
. see them.the tiger clawed bastard from the waste zone conquered by the futta jalon and colonized by the Dahomey girls.it sucks to be an afonja

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by stansaintly(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
bantudra:
all of us know the truth..but because we see the igbos as brothers thats why we keep quiet and accept the fault on all nigerians...

He who among the three major tribes is without sin let him be the first to cast his stone. Surprisingly, you just made yourself more senseless than our presumption towards you

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by LionDeLeo: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nword22:

I don't chat with an illiterate simple!!!.

The inyamiri finally took off without saying anything under a framed cover.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by jagorinho: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sirheny007:

grin grin
lol dont get carried away...

There can never be an arrangement resulting from whatever compromises that can ever bring the Igbos and Yorubas together..
The west have proved they are cowards and slicky chameleons who can never be trusted.
we all know better!! an igbo calling someone a coward is an agama lizard claiming it has a blue neck.

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
sheyinoni:

My dear is Buffoon not Buffon, Buffon is a very great man (Gigi Buffon) juventus goal keeper. Hope u Dont mind the correction?
grin
sheyinoni:

My dear is Buffoon not Buffon, Buffon is a very great man (Gigi Buffon) juventus goal keeper. Hope u Dont mind the correction?

Nah...sweet....thanks
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Stop typing rubbish and tell me how yeast and SS are same. Your forced attachment to SS because of oil won't work. You have five states namely Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia, nothing more nothing less. Stay with those villages while your secession is being pressed. Inyamiri kowai, they like "oyel".
Bokoharam member get off the internet..Since you can't differentiate between a region and an ethnic group..In fact go blow yourself up..Again here is the map of the Igbo ethnic group..

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by stansaintly(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
sissoko22:
I think he meant only the igbo's, because 93% of Nigerians in foreign prisons are igbos ranging from life imprisonment, to death sentence because of their greedy nature. The UK is the country with many Yoruba committing crimes, majority of them are UK citizens and their only relationship with Nigeria is having a parent of Nigeria descent.

He who among the three major tribes is without sin let him be the first to cast his stone. Surprisingly, you just made yourself more senseless than our presumption towards you

1 Like

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Ugosample(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sirheny007:

grin grin
lol dont get carried away...

There can never be an arrangement resulting from whatever compromises that can ever bring the Igbos and Yorubas together..
The west have proved they are cowards and slicky chameleons who can never be trusted.

Oga will you keep shut?
With common interest in the table, you will be surprised how fast the alliance will be formed

But mumu plenty for both sides tho
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nword22: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Illiteracy is when someone kept using pidgin English.You are below average IQ.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by jagorinho: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
ikeadewole:

Then let them Go...And support Biafra...here are the steps
1)Support the Biafran movement.
2)Don't speak against Biafra..
3)Support the succession of the Igbo ethnic group..
Again which tribe committed the first terrorist attack in London..
Look i dont support APC neither PDP
I dont believe in the Nigerian project.
I dont give a bleep about your biafra case.
But what i wont take is any form of attack on my tribe either intentional or non intentional,online or offline,dream or reality...NEVER
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by prosperofficial(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
You just made my day cool
Ashleydolls:
What is this one saying? If possible, do you think we'll want to be recognized with your tribe? You people are a big disgrace to Nigeria in the international face. Nigeria was declared 4th most dangerous place to live in all because of the animalistic behavior of your people ranging from boko haram to fulani herdsmen. Better get a life and stop spitting thrash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Igbo land and more Igbo land..See it you dumb amajiri..

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by lanchy: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians have to understand that fulani's are NOT Nigerian/African/Black.....they are Arab, and are invaders in this land, they conquered the Hausa lands via Jihad and planted themselves there.....fulani are actually from Yemen! They are a Yemeni tribe....NOT African, NOT Black people, NOT Hausa!!
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by legislatively: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Crime is not tribe related, as we have Igbo drug dealers, so we have Yoruba terrorists in London and Yoruba nollywood stars who have been caught severally trying to smuggle cocaine

The video I watched about SA xenophobia had Yoruba speaking Nigerians trying to fight back.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Ugosample(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nne5:
And to those shouting southern unity,the truth is the south can NEVER unite.

Shove your unity up una asss.

And you think you just made a wise comment undecided
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
jagorinho:

Look i dont support APC neither PDP
I dont believe in the Nigerian project.
I dont give a bleep about your biafra case.
But what i wont take is any form of attack on my tribe either intentional or non intentional,online or offline,dream or reality...NEVER
Sorry ooo..See he started it not me..Hear..Mabinu...Iam like you I can't let my tribe get push over...Sorry oo I did not start it...Mabinu..
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by package7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yes!!! I concur with you....The northern are nigeria problem.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by jagorinho: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
ikeadewole:

Sorry ooo..See he started it not me..Hear..Mabinu...Iam like you I can't let my tribe get push over...Sorry oo I did not start it...Mabinu..
No qualms
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by distilledwalex(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ugosample:

So because he spoke his mind, he is not Yoruba?
You people sef
Whos talking about the point he made now ehn... Na so u go conclude without knowing the poster's mind... The person i quoted would understand me well enough...
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by brojoshua: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
First he seems to be a comedian and secondly, each tribe has its own peculiar sins and crimes and even also each person. But I say that if the sin of a tribe and even a person is just one, then let the tribe repent from it and stop committing the sin and truly shame will also stop to be the portion of that tribe (or do not have shame?) and they will receive glory. So whether the person who pointed this out or his own tribe or the other tribes, let every wicked person or people or tribe turn away from the path of wickedness and evil unto the good path and then they shall be blessed
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Sirheny007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
jagorinho:

we all know better!! an igbo calling someone a coward is an agama lizard claiming it has a blue neck.

You see Awo as your hero...

History says he was a corward..dont ask me how tongue
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Sirheny007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ugosample:

Oga will you keep shut?
With common interest in the table, you will be surprised how fast the alliance will be formed

But mumu plenty for both sides tho

Never mind common interest....
get them to stand up for their interest first..
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by jagorinho: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sirheny007:

You see Awo as your hero...

History says he was a corward..dont ask me how tongue
History written by who?when a leader leaves his subjects in the state of despair,and at the mercy of the rampaging enemy that is the height of cowardice.Ojukwu your lord and saviour is a legendary coward. I will rather die on my feet than live on my knee.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
The Onus is on us from Southern region , we come here to insult each other meanwhile these core northern(NW&NE) fellows don't care about anyone, they see us as second class citizens, yet they use us to maintain their domination. Let our eyes open. Yorubas, Igbos, Niger Delta, let us Unite. YIN

#Who_Cursed_Southerners?

In this Nigeria, an average Southerner is a weakling. A born coward with serious complex issues. A fool and an idiot. A slave. A typical example of a butterfly who thinks himself a bird. But this is not even the problem. The biggest problem is, he doesn't even realise he is any of those things.

The only thing an average Southerner is good at is blowing high sounding grammar and acquiring degrees upon degrees but when it comes to things that matter most, he goes to slumber.

An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause.

Abacha stole this country blind, such that 20 years after, his loot is still being returned to the country. But in spite of this, people like Buhari publicly swore that he (Abacha) stole nothing. But to an average Southern idiot, Jonathan's 5 year rule is the reason we have no fuel, no light, no good educational system, no nothing! Jonathan is the worst thief in Nigeria's history. IBB, Abdulsalam and even Buhari who was accused of stealing billions of dollars as PTF boss were all saints. Why? Because they are Northerners.

Was it not a southern he-goat named Obasanjo who publicly accused Jonathan of training snipers in Pyongyang (North Korea) ahead of last year's election?? He made the unfounded allegation just to please his masters upnorth. Now that we have the highest figure of senseless deaths of civilians in the hands of both state and non state actors under a Northern president Buhari, have you read any letter from OBJ??

When Shiites were massacred in Zaria, it took less than 48 hours for Chidi Odinkalu of the National Human Right Commission to establish a commission of inquiry and summon the army chief but when unarmed IPOB members praying in a school field in Aba were murdered by the security agents, did you hear even a loosely worded condemnation from Chidi Odinkalu??

Check out the list of those asking that Fayose to be tried for treason for writing to the Chinese govt over Buhari's $2 loan, they are 80% southerners. And most of them have not even read the said Fayose letter at least to know the reasons Fayose adduced in the said letter. These are the same fools who kept mum when Sango Abdullahi, Sani Kaita and some so called Northern elders publicly threatened to make the country ungovernable if power wasn't returned to the North. When Buhari made his 'dogs and baboon' speech and directly caused the death of southern youth corpers, these morons kept mum.

With all the numberless killing of civilians under this regime and its open support for the genocide the world fourth deadliest terror group (the Fulani militant) has continue to visit on Nigerians, have these highly educated southerners bothered to write a strongly worded petition to the ICC just like Nyako, El-rufai and other northerners did to Jonathan??

These southern fools will gleefully yell 'Kanu should rot in jail, he was preaching hate on radio Biafra!' But these clowns maintained sealed lips over the hateful and inciting broadcast by 'Radio Chanji' and Arewa Radio upNorth. Such is the degree of the soulless hypocrisy of these southern senseless hypocrites.

These nitwits were on rooftops telling us how incompetent and corrupt Jonathan was and how his removal was a patriotic duty. Today, things have all gone worse under Buhari and you would think that these southern imbeciles would be at the forefront calling for Buhari's resignation but no! They are the ones defending the Daura born ex-soldier even against the worse things for which they crucified Jonathan then.

Now I know why Jonathan appeared weak as president and spent his 5 year term trying to please the North.

He knew he had nobody behind him. He knew that we Southerners are weaklings only good at blowing high sounding but empty grammar.

These 'efulefu' southerners will never question why Buhari has never condemned the murderous activities of his fulani kinsmen but these same 'anumpamas' will read this post and quickly tag me a bigot.

Slaves who think themselves masters!!

In order news see Mynd44 though
I didn't comment on this topic because I want to, but I just want to recognize and pay my respect to your wisdom, intelligence, truthfulness and educative highlights. You shall live long, and may God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by ibbobla(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
distilledwalex:

Guy No lie... U no be yoruba kobo... You be Ilaje from ese odo... River bank.. Your been yoruba is not verified..

Why are you typing in Swahili? How can you be this senseless to say Ilajes ain't Yoruba? The Illajes have a dialect that ain't all that different from that spoken by the Ondos (Ondo city) indigenes. Here you're spewing jargons.
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by say4gunit(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nword22:

I don't chat with an illiterate simple!!!.
I dey laugh
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by LionDeLeo: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nword22:

Illiteracy is when someone kept keeps using pidgin Pidgin English.You are below average IQ.

Hahahahahahahahaha, Pidgin is now illiteracy, right? Surprisingly, that is the language you speak in your yeast and ignorantly think you are educated.

The educated Osu can't even differentiate between proper and improper noun, very amusing. Inyamiri, go and learn tenses as well.

Meanwhile, stop hiding under English, because you are also failing on that end. Will you now address the issue?

Inyamiri kowai.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by bantudra: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
stansaintly:

but............................forget what i said.....
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by Sirheny007(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
jagorinho:

History written by who?when a leader leaves his subjects in the state of despair,and at the mercy of the rampaging enemy that is the height of cowardice.Ojukwu your lord and saviour is a legendary coward. I will rather die on my feet than live on my knee.

Sorry..but I cant argue this with you..its obvious you dont understand the military world
Re: "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says by LionDeLeo: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
ikeadewole:

Bokoharam member get off the internet..Since you can't differentiate between a region and an ethnic group..In fact go blow yourself up..Again here is the map of the Igbo ethnic group[/s]..

Sharrap, Inyamiri.

The country is divided into 6 geopolitical zones namely SS, SE, SW, NE, NW and NC. The SE belongs to the inyamiris, nothing more nothing less. Stop attachment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.