Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,219 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon (33148 Views)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by ojibole(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm sure she meant from my bedroom to owning a small kiosk to being doked by her grand dad to owning a shopping mall...

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by henrydadon(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Epositive:

lol, atleast she's making good use of the money, don't you think? cheesy
the "poors" can apply for the jobs available in the mall
she is not the government tongue
nice
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Madam keep quiet! Your husband's money is talking and not the rubbish you spill outta ya damn cute mouth. Congrats anyway

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by trentslawson(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
See my cousin don blow i dey here, chai
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by WebSurfer(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrTypist:
Why can't they setup ventures that will be of help to the grassroots?

Don't we have enough shopping malls already.

What happens to cottage industries, iron and steel, power, electronics plants and the likes.

How can an unemployed graduate benifit from this mall?
must you always think about employment? Ask yourself if she was employed before

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by henrydadon(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrTypist:

What happens to cottage industries, iron and steel, power, electronics plants and the likes.

tell buhari and not her..she aint the government

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by WebSurfer(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
HawkToBar:
Giving back to the poor not the rich....
Can the poor have access to your so called mall?
are you her spirit? Have you been following her everywhere she goes to know what she has done ?
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by vidicsky: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Flamzey00:
They need to make "Cucumber" available for sale at affordable price cos chidinma and co. can't do without it. #9ce project#
DRY
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Flamzey00(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
vidicsky:
DRY
U need to appease ur village gods because it seems they are after u..

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Crixina(f): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wait a sec!

Is that man her father or husband?
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by UncleJudax(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrTypist:

Cashier/security job...30k grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Businesses dont last in lekki 1, considering the overhead costs in this recession. Hope she has a unique strategy of breaking even.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by YelloweWest: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
omololu2020:
only god knows how this one obo(yansh) go be now
Shut your trap! She's married.
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by asahnwaKC: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrTypist:

Easier said than done....start up an industry and see how the government will frustrate the he'll out of you....especially in Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Snowpikin: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
HawkToBar:

Just congratulate her n drop that theory u want to start now.
By d way na Poor give am money build d mall??
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Waspy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why will see call the mall..... Damn mall.. There's power in the tongue tho
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Mobsync(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is what you get when you marry a parasite. The man had a trophy wife who simply took his money and bailed out.

Smh for him.
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
She must think she is beautiful

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
That short stuff standing beside her is her Uncle or Dad or senior senior cousin or Village chief or Her kiosk neighbor or landlord,right?
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Nathan2016: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
HawkToBar:

I will tell you exactly what jesus told Judus

Mark 14:7
The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them whenever you want

People like you are just bitter and self rightous like judas, but we know what happened to him at last...Dont be a judas.....

Make she come build am for your village abi

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by Fiscabally(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
stupid Girl!
worked for her on her iphone 6, she no gree pay,
Same with my friend that work on d mall for her, she no pay.
dem go dey form Saint Obi online.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Flattttiess and gold digging

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by 2shur: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Opo

Its always mall
Mall
Mall
Nothing more than that.
Women are just empty heads men

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by cstr151: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
2shur:
Opo

Its always mall
Mall
Mall
Nothing more than that.
Women are just empty heads men
I tell you. That is why you hardly see a female billionaire in dollars in that part of the world.
Most are mentally lazy.
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by maylisa(f): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Epositive:

lol, atleast she's making good use of the money, don't you think? cheesy

the "poors" can apply for the jobs available in the mall

she is not the government tongue
thumbs up dear
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by XaviDayo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
So u 'pose to be an inspirational figure now...Tell us the name of the job u did to acquire the property?
Talking as if her story is an example of #Grass Grace.

This is the real #Obo-Se-Temi
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
chie8:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRouKpgVn0/

Days after ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson revealed that her estranged Ex thought that she was going to come back and beg him, the former beauty queen has announced her biggest business move yet.

According to her,she is set to launch her first ever mall in the highbrow area of Lagos – a dream she still can’t believe has become a reality.She took to IG to share the news and wrote.....

'I'm Almost done can't wait for it to be finished . Admiralty way, Lekki 1.from my bed room, to a small kiosk to owning the damn mall . God is good'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/ex-beauty-queen-dabota-lawson-set-to.html
ex billionaire wife or billionaire ex wife.
mall or shop
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by chineloSA(f): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
shevchenko:
This is not a mall.It is a clothing store .Useless girl

I was equally confused. I turned my phone upside down looking for a mall, thinking it's behind my phone.

Just one clothing shop qualifies to be a mall!!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by davidif: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
chie8:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRouKpgVn0/

Days after ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson revealed that her estranged Ex thought that she was going to come back and beg him, the former beauty queen has announced her biggest business move yet.

According to her,she is set to launch her first ever mall in the highbrow area of Lagos – a dream she still can’t believe has become a reality.She took to IG to share the news and wrote.....

'I'm Almost done can't wait for it to be finished . Admiralty way, Lekki 1.from my bed room, to a small kiosk to owning the damn mall . God is good'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/ex-beauty-queen-dabota-lawson-set-to.html

Is that her dad?
Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by davidif: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
asahnwaKC:

Easier said than done....start up an industry and see how the government will frustrate the he'll out of you....especially in Lagos state

No mind dem and they wonder why Nigeria is not prosperous. When you have policies in place to frustrate people and drive businesses away.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon by shevchenko(m): 3:13am On Apr 01, 2017
chineloSA:

I was equally confused. I turned my phone upside down looking for a mall, thinking it's behind my phone.

Just one clothing shop qualifies to be a mall!!! undecided undecided

Just so she can impress.I Dont know why Nigerians are becoming so materialistic in spite o this terrible economy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle / Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.