Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37551 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ayindejimmy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=oluwasheun94 post=55143470][/quote]
Chia! Where in the Bible did you read someone must ask for forgiveness before a true Christian forgives?!

You need to read your Bible more often - if you're Christian
If you're not, YOU NEED JESUS
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Ceska(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Most people commenting on this post obviously don't read their bibles. To call yourself a Man of God, you must have gotten to that point where you are dead in the flesh and alive in spirit. To be a Man of God is to be a representative of God here on earth. We were told in the bible that God is love; irrespective of how you have been offended by an individual, you must forgive.
I didn't read the part of the bible were judas iscariot asked Jesus Christ for forgiveness, but Jesus forgave him and all that crucified him.
Pls some of us need to take out time and rest 1timothy chapter 3. Then maybe we start holding these god of men responsible for their actions. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jonnytad(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Who are you to give him order? Are you God? Do you evenknow if He's acting on divine instruction?
Is God that is described as the lamb not still the lion? Is He not the the burning fire?
Should men of God fold their hands and allow this woman jump frm one pastor to another tarnishing the image of God?
Who will teach her a lesson. ... and have you ever imagine why her highly placed father is not doing anything? Lets not be too religious joor.
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

Mark 11:25-26 says

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
danielicon:

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness
if u read ur Bible well u would realise u can't serve God with comfort, even Jesus said blessed r those who would b persecuted for my sake for there's is a kingdom of heaven, an eye for an eye d world goes blind; ur pastor don backslide he only wants to serve Jesus with his pride intact; yet he sings that song "all the glory belongs to u".
Jesus was called Beelzebub yet he capped it with father forgive them, y can't ur pastor emulate Jesus as he claims to b his disciple. Y can't ur pastor emulate pastor Adeboye who was also rubbished by Madame kemi but yet shunned her.
I like to challenge this pastor if truly he's called by God I expect him to forgive them and as well seek forgiveness from God, cos God asked him to win souls and not jail d lost ones because u couldn't lay down ur pride at the foot of the Cross.
pastor permit me to qoute prophet el buba " He said d kingdom of God is looking for those who will lay down their heads for ppl to step on it that d name of d lord b exalted. Bible says blessed r d meek, y can't u meek or u value ur pride to d blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ayindejimmy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
godlycounsel:
God forgives when you repent. No where God forgave Adam because of his arrogance and excuse. God only forgives those who truly repent and forsake their sins.
Well said!
Now, is the pastor God?
Because what you said here is about God's forgiveness, and you didn't quote any Bible verse to backup your claim.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by goodnews777: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ceska:
Most people commenting on this post obviously don't read their bibles. To call yourself a Man of God, you must have gotten to that point where you are dead in the flesh and alive in spirit. To be a Man of God is to be a representative of God here on earth. We were told in the bible that God is love; irrespective of how you have been offended by an individual, you must forgive.
I didn't read the part of the bible were judas iscariot asked Jesus Christ for forgiveness, but Jesus forgave him and all that crucified him.
Pls some of us need to take out time and rest 1timothy chapter 3. Then maybe we start holding these god of men responsible for their actions. Thank you

What pipe is this guy smoking? Jesus forgave judas iscariot is that why he ended up the way he ended. I understand it's late night. Write after you wake up properly.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by alBHAGDADI: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
ndcide:

So when Jesus said, Father forgive them, they didn't have to repent abi?

You are talking nonsense. Even in salvation, it is free, but you must acknowledge, repent, forsake and believe... Have you read, except ye repent, ye shall likewise perish... In your bible? You must repent!
You set the motion for their repentance by forgiving them first.

The pastor didn't forgive, instead he punished.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ayindejimmy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
jonnytad:
Who are you to give him order? Are you God? Do you evenknow if He's acting on divine instruction?
Is God that is described as the lamb not still the lion? Is He not the the burning fire?
Should men of God fold their hands and allow this woman jump frm one pastor to another tarnishing the image of God?
Who will teach her a lesson. ... and have you ever imagine why her highly placed father is not doing anything? Lets not be too religious joor.

Christians don't teach their enemies a lesson. We let God do that.
If the pastor is truly a man of God as he claimed to his church members - not to me
Then he'll know "the battle is the lord's"
2 Chronicles 20:15
So yes, he's supposed to fold his hands and listen to God

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by EngrBello(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:

Kemi do not need to ask for forgiveness before Pastor David can forgive her. Pastor David must forgive Kemi for his own good.

How many times has Kemi offended David Ibiyeomie in a day?

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall
my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? till seven
times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Failure to forgive and reconcile with Kemi will be an act of disobedience

True True....
But he is not a True Pastor...
A True Pastor acts accordingly to what he preached...
nevertheless, he doesn't preach on that...or other bible knowledge that talks about Forgiveness,Punishment,Being Holy and what and what needed to enter kingdom of God.

He do just preach about How to be successful in Life...and at the end...You pay tithe or give the church 70% of your Salariés...

But now ....am speechless concerning the legacy his leaving behind for his dump followers.. but not all of them, some are wise but God just gave them wrath Man as a leader
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by modelsms10: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
duni04:

You have no idea what you're on about. Read and enlighten yourself.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/falana-illegality-criminal-libel-nigeria/

I should enlighten myself? With my background?

I would have educated you but for your arrogance especially given that I paid exorbitantly for my training.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by duni04(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
princematz:

And what makes you think he paid anybody?
The Nigerian police force that we all know did not travel interstate from Port Harcourt to Ibadan, to arrest someone for free because of an Instagram post. That's common sense which I suspect you're lacking.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ayindejimmy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
goodnews777:

What pipe is this guy smoking? Jesus forgave judas iscariot is that why he ended up the way he ended. I understand it's late night. Write after you wake up properly.

Can't you discuss without insults?

Judah's faith was predestined. If he didn’t end like that the scripture would not be fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by duni04(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
modelsms10:

I should enlighten myself? With my background?

I would have educated you but for your arrogance especially given that I paid exorbitantly for my training.

You have absolutely nothing to say. I respect you because you have chosen the honorable path in shutting up in the face of your ignorance, unlike some others that would still argue inspite of their obvious ignorance.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by alBHAGDADI: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
jonnytad:
It's either you are a disgrace to your church or your church is a disgrace to the body of Christ for not teaching you well.

God said "Vengeance is mine". Yet, you advice that we should ignore that and punish those that offend us. The God that you described as a lamb and a lion has said we should leave everything in His hands cos vengeance is His, yet you want to rendered Him powerless or too slow by punishing those that offend you.

Your last sentence shows that you are ever ready to dump him just to please yourself.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

You were never a member of the church so don't deceive anybody.

Its clear all of you have comprehension problems, where did I say I was a member of your nonsense forgiving church ? What part of inter denominational service don't you understand ..
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ceska:

Thank God u r not a church goer like some ppl here; pastor fans. I take my time to read the Bible and I can confidently tell u most pastors r just crucifying Christ for d second time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by alBHAGDADI: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
jonnytad:
He is not acting on any divine instruction, cos no divine instruction will differ from what Christ prescribed in the Bible which says we shouldn't punish be turn the other cheek.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by linearity: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
danielicon:

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness

In essence you are saying these so called 'Pastors' are not preaching the gospel of Christ and neither are they Christians aka Christ-like.

Is the persecution they faced greater than the one Jesus faced? Or the attempted or damage to their names and ministries greater than one Jesus suffered?

Hanging on the cross and about to died, I did not recall any of his persecutors coming and asking for forgiveness, but he still said 'Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing'.

If these are truly men of God, they will leave Judgement unto God and forgive within prompting from the offender just like Jesus did.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Ifecoded(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
divicode:
[b]I have read a number if write up about this saga but I need to enlighten a lot of people that claim to be Christians who obviously knows nothing about Christianity but are just busy bodies!

Does Christianity equals steupidity? No!
Because you are a Christian, does it mean you should not know your rights? Again No!

Somebody accused a man of God of sleeping with oloshos and you expect him to keep silent? The worst is that she has been doing this for long and every man of God is keeping quiet. For God sake this is a woman that has been allegedly disowned by her father.

I am a Christian but I don't worship at Redeem where she abused Pastor Adeboye as a thief, gay, fake etc.

For God's sake, many of you toddlers on nairaland do not know another man's right begins where yours stops?

Many of you that runs your diarrhoea mouth here are just quoting scriptures out of context. Kemi Olunloyo is not a Christian! She is not looking for forgiveness, if her fvck-up is not treated once and for all, she will continue to do this.

It is also a lesson for her boyfriend and major accomplish as their time is up - boy Freeze (I refuse to call the immature guy a man).

Lastly, some of you naive children on nairaland should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your mouth like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! Whata world full of hypocrites[/b]!

Don't mind them jawe.. You think Pastors are angels? Yo think different blood runs in their vein? Funny enough, most of the mofos, crying baby here will not take such defamation from anybody if they av a name to protect. So becoz he's a man of God now, he should kipayet abi?
Man Of God teach that waste some lessons, she's a disgrace to oxygen and cabondioxide
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ycat: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
You mean you pity yourself cos you forgot to 'wipe' your butt? You and the said pastor should be pitied.
Charlesberry:

I pity you and wipe for you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by modelsms10: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
duni04:

You have absolutely nothing to say. I respect you because you have chosen the honorable path in shutting up in the face of your ignorance, unlike some others that would still argue inspite of their obvious ignorance.

Okay.So you mean what Kemi did isn't criminal but civil?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Ifecoded(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Forgiveness is a choice.. No be must. Olunloyo should remain there for now
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls somebody help me send this message to Pastor ibiyeome seems someone ripped of that page in his Bible; Mathew 5: 11-12 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ozoneboy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

Mark 11:25-26 says

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!
Has she apologised and she was not forgiven?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ycat: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Amen to that!
SalamRushdie:

And you will rot on earth

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pokipoki: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Did I say anyone will miss me there ..The truth remains that pastor handled this poorly and it will tell ...I only used to go for their interest denominational session by the way .
Hahahaha. How did he handle it poorly?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by vallachy: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
divicode:
[b]I have read a number if write up about this saga but I need to enlighten a lot of people that claim to be Christians who obviously knows nothing about Christianity but are just busy bodies!

Does Christianity equals steupidity? No!
Because you are a Christian, does it mean you should not know your rights? Again No!

Somebody accused a man of God of sleeping with oloshos and you expect him to keep silent? The worst is that she has been doing this for long and every man of God is keeping quiet. For God sake this is a woman that has been allegedly disowned by her father.

I am a Christian but I don't worship at Redeem where she abused Pastor Adeboye as a thief, gay, fake etc.

For God's sake, many of you toddlers on nairaland do not know another man's right begins where yours stops?

Many of you that runs your diarrhoea mouth here are just quoting scriptures out of context. Kemi Olunloyo is not a Christian! She is not looking for forgiveness, if her fvck-up is not treated once and for all, she will continue to do this.

It is also a lesson for her boyfriend and major accomplish as their time is up - boy Freeze (I refuse to call the immature guy a man).

Lastly, some of you naive children on nairaland should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your mouth like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! Whata world full of hypocrites[/b]!
I agree with you 100 percent. God bless u.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vanessa88:

Pls which of the branches did you go to?

If you are a genuine member.. You should know his stand on this kind of issue/matter

I have never been a registered member but I only attend the inter denominational services just because I like the IQ of the pastor but this case has exposed for what he truly is ..For ur info I used to take alot of people with me for the interdenominational services ...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Youngzedd(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is the definition of bullcrap. That Kemi need to stay in there for at least 30 days.

She need 30 days leave to calm her system down.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by warlord24(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
some nigerians can be very Stup@*id ... all you guys know is unnecessary rants on nairaland... if the thing pain u die.. create a youtube video and share... if u cnt then suck it up...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by alBHAGDADI: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
ozoneboy:

Has she apologised and she was not forgiven?
Jesus didn't wait for his offenders to ask for forgiveness before he forgave them. He didn't punish them.

This pastor didn't forgive but punished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Sacrilegious: Why I Was Demoted As A Pastor! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.