Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37549 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ycat: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why should Kemi ask forgiveness? She hasn't done anything wrong, it's the pastor that has violated her and will pay for it. Forgiveness won't solve this.
tulus:
Is Kemi asking for forgiveness?abeg make una leave Ibiyeomie alone.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. How did he handle it poorly?

He paid police men to travel all the way from rivers state to come and abduct the lady from Ibadan just so he can move her to a jurisdiction where he has influence ...What kind of Christian will go through so much just punish another Christian ..Open Ur eyes , Open Ur eyes
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by mrvitalis(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
modelsms10:

Oga you tried but got it wrong.

We have criminal defamation. For instance see s 373 criminal code. Its a misdemeanour and attracts 2 yrs improsonment at most.

Same thing applies to assault. Assault is a criminal offence. However one can choose to go for civil aspect wherein one gets damages.
Can of having extra marital sex qualify as that ??
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by modelsms10: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrvitalis:
Can of having extra marital sex qualify as that ??
Qualify as what?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by new2012: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vanessa88:

He hasn't been to the church that's why he is saying such

The Church that the whole of Port Harcourt they scrabble to go to... You have to push people inorder to pass

...the way of multitude...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by new2012: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
jayAjoku:
ah swear church that has all 5 services packed . bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm bible also said what would happen if you do and kemi is feeling it

I don't punt kemi as human, nevertheless, the pastor's Kingdom is certainly of this world based on what you wrote.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by new2012: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
jayAjoku:
ah swear church that has all 5 services packed . bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm bible also said what would happen if you do and kemi is feeling it

I don't count kemi as human, nevertheless, the pastor's Kingdom is certainly of this world based on what you wrote.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by new2012: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vanessa88:

Don't mind this peeps.. They really don't know who Papa is in ph/ Rivers state .. or his believes

Don't slip into worshiping him
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
toye440:

if u read ur Bible well u would realise u can't serve God with comfort, even Jesus said blessed r those who would b persecuted for my sake for there's is a kingdom of heaven, an eye for an eye d world goes blind; ur pastor don backslide he only wants to serve Jesus with his pride intact; yet he sings that song "all the glory belongs to u".
Jesus was called Beelzebub yet he capped it with father forgive them, y can't ur pastor emulate Jesus as he claims to b his disciple. Y can't ur pastor emulate pastor Adeboye who was also rubbished by Madame kemi but yet shunned her.
I like to challenge this pastor if truly he's called by God I expect him to forgive them and as well seek forgiveness from God, cos God asked him to win souls and not jail d lost ones because u couldn't lay down ur pride at the foot of the Cross.
pastor permit me to qoute prophet el buba " He said d kingdom of God is looking for those who will lay down their heads for ppl to step on it that d name of d lord b exalted. Bible says blessed r d meek, y can't u meek or u value ur pride to d blessings.
so you are letting me know that a legal action is an eye for an eye?
Then true christians and born again shouldnt be lawyers...
Even the House of God, church respects the law of a state who will be bound by it...?
Remember, the "lamb of God" flogged some people and spoild their merchandize in the synagogue, rlthe fig tree was cursed, the action of the prophet Elisha on them kids.
This is why you will be Islamized because you think Christainity is dead to action...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ilynem(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrvitalis:
The thing is this the pastor is showing depiration ..there is no how he can deny his influence is not used to keep her in prison...

Deformation is not a criminal act ..its a civil act and can't be sent to prison ..u can only pay damages ...so what's the magistrate doing ..keeping her in prison for 2 weeks

These thing is not over ..the case has not even started ..she might have her facts ...I won't want any pastor do demand for secret hearing tomorrow...

My conclusion is the pastor is just trying to be smart ..bully her into agreeing to out of court settlement... But seriously he is in for a big surprise.....

I know the pastor very well ..I am 98% sure he is fake ...
98% sure. Wow! Looks like you really don't know what it means for someone to defame your character that you have taken years to prove. And trust me, Kemi has absolutely no proof. Her post about him claimed she got a letter from his church member that he was having an affair with Iyabo. An unknown church member for that matter. Did she investigate if this person was actually a member? No. Did she even investigate the whole case? No. And she posted the news on Instagram with no proof. That's madness. And pastors can't win in this world. If he keeps quiet and does nothing, he is guilty. If he acts and charges her to court to prove his innocence, he is unforgiven. Hia
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He paid police men to travel all the way from rivers state to come and abduct the lady from Ibadan just so he can move her to a jurisdiction where he has influence ...What kind of Christian will go through so much just punish another Christian ..Open Ur eyes , Open Ur eyes
Excuse me pocket lawyer, whose jurisdiction is this supposed to be after a police report is made by the pastor?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
hamilton62:

Excuse me pocket lawyer, whose jurisdiction is this supposed to be after a police report is made by the pastor?

Keep fooling urself , I consider myself to the most upright Nigerian and I have said the truth
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
ilynem:

98% sure. Wow! Looks like you really don't know what it means for someone to defame your character that you have taken years to prove. And trust me, Kemi has absolutely no proof. Her post about him claimed she got a letter from his church member that he was having an affair with Iyabo. An unknown church member for that matter. Did she investigate if this person was actually a member? No. Did she even investigate the whole case? No. And she posted the news on Instagram with no proof. That's madness. And pastors can't win in this world. If he keeps quiet and does nothing, he is guilty. If he acts and charges her to court to prove his innocence, he is unforgiven. Hia
Thanks for that epic reply.
In addition to yours, maybe they don't know that there are newbies in Christianity who the silence of the pastor will pass a wrong message leading to the damnation of the souls he has been madated to harvest...
The law isn't illegal but backed by the Almighty, let her prove her innoncence because this isn't the first time she is found wanting in this act.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling urself , I consider myself to the most upright Nigerian and I have said the truth
Chai! lol
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
hamilton62:

Chai! lol
Yes I am
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
hamilton62:

so you are letting me know that a legal action is an eye for an eye?
Then true christians and born again shouldnt be lawyers..
Even the House of God, church respects the law of a state who will be bound by it...?
Remember, the "lamb of God" flogged some people and spoild their merchandize in the synagogue, rlthe fig tree was cursed, the action of the prophet Elisha on them kids.
This is why you will be Islamized because you think Christainity is dead to action...
Like I said ur pastor knew what it requires to serve God, he knew its never going to be rosy, my worries is y would he allow Madame kemi to distract him cos she's obviously a distraction to hv gotten his undivided attention. Hv u ever asked y peter sank, its simply because he broke his focus from Jesus.
As stated on other platforms, no reasonable person likes madame kemi but d point is what image is d pastor propagating, is he telling his followers its ok not to b compassionate.
u talk abt islamization well that would only b possible if they conduct praise and worship sessions with Jesus as d anchor.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Anaskie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
eyinjuege:
A pastor has the right to sue others, if he feels aggrieved. That's a logical place to settle things, impartially. A pastor can also be sued.

However, in this case I'm still trying to understand why she is in jail.
Please, is the crime more than defamation of character? Or did she attempt to murder him?

Why was she arrested if its a civil case?

Please, whoever ordered her arrest should also be sitting in gaol with her. Talk of abuse of office. If the pastor also bribed anyone to put her in jail, he should also be made to face the music.

Please, all this police is your friend and rebranding the police image people where art thou? What is going on?

Bros please chill . Assuming it was a civil case, the authorities wouldn't have remanded her in Prison. There is actually a crime called Defamation and it is clearly provided for in Section 373 of the Criminal Code. You can check it out yourself.

Stop arguing what you do not know. This isn't a civil case
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ilynem(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
panpan:

This is the real issue. If the pastor wants to sue, fine. However, this is a civil case and Kemi Olunloyo should not have been arrested and detained over this matter.
Is the pastor the one detaining her? There must be something about the case we don't know. So take your complaints to the court and not the pastor
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hamilton62(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
toye440:

Like I said ur pastor knew what it requires to serve God, he knew its never going to be rosy, my worries is y would he allow Madame kemi to distract him cos she's obviously a distraction to hv gotten his undivided attention. Hv u ever asked y peter sank, its simply because he broke his focus from Jesus.
As stated on other platforms, no reasonable person likes madame kemi but d point is what image is d pastor propagating, is he telling his followers its ok not to b compassionate.
u talk abt islamization well that would only b possible if they conduct praise and worship sessions with Jesus as d anchor.
would you prefer invoking the wrath of God on her?
This is compassiknate than any other... Remember, there are newbie christians who her action and the pastors inaction would have lead astray because faith differs...
Mind you, I belong to the Anglican Communion so don't think that i am a Salvation Ministry member.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ilynem(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
duni04:

You're still not getting it and its annoying! That Pastor has no right to get her locked up. If she defamed him, the best he can do is drag her to court and sue for damages, same thing Dino did to Sowore. But in order to show power, this "Pastor" paid the police to travel down from Port Harcourt to Ibadan to arrest her and take her back to Port Harcourt. For a purely civil matter (Civil in this case meaning a case that should not attract any prison sentence). This "Pastor" is breaking several laws just to prove that he has power. That is my problem with this case.
Wow. He paid the police? Where the one he sent to pay them? Chai
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

Mark 11:25-26 says

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!
Na she send you Somebody that is still raising her EGOS like shoulder pats in the prison! Is she even ready to reconcile?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Princeyoungd2: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2017
divicode:
[b]I have read a number if write up about this saga but I need to enlighten a lot of people that claim to be Christians who obviously knows nothing about Christianity but are just busy bodies!

Does Christianity equals steupidity? No!
Because you are a Christian, does it mean you should not know your rights? Again No!

Somebody accused a man of God of sleeping with oloshos and you expect him to keep silent? The worst is that she has been doing this for long and every man of God is keeping quiet. For God sake this is a woman that has been allegedly disowned by her father.

I am a Christian but I don't worship at Redeem where she abused Pastor Adeboye as a thief, gay, fake etc.

For God's sake, many of you toddlers on nairaland do not know another man's right begins where yours stops?

Many of you that runs your diarrhoea mouth here are just quoting scriptures out of context. Kemi Olunloyo is not a Christian! She is not looking for forgiveness, if her fvck-up is not treated once and for all, she will continue to do this.

It is also a lesson for her boyfriend and major accomplish as their time is up - boy Freeze (I refuse to call the immature guy a man).

Lastly, some of you naive children on nairaland should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your mouth like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! Whata world full of hypocrites[/b]!

Is there a way I can give you 50 likes and a cold bottle of water.

Suleiman kept mute they said he is bidding something.

David didn't they say he should forgive, I can't understand Nigerians
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2017
hamilton62:

would you prefer invoking the wrath of God on her?
This is compassiknate than any other... Remember, there are newbie christians who her action and the pastors inaction would have lead astray because faith differs...
Mind you, I belong to the Anglican Communion so don't think that i am a Salvation Ministry member.
I'm unperturbed by wre u belong, but going by his ministry name salvation to start with does this reflect what d ministry stands for?
But do u know history would record him as d pastor DAT never forgives.
And about precipitating d wrath of God on her, well its wat d Bible says d battle is mine says d Lord. And she can't deny not knowing its says "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". Don't fight for God if u do u r competing for his Glory and u r no way different from those who kill for God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Princeyoungd2:

I pity u wey sabi church to church d day u fall victim as in u enter his trap that day u will understand d importance of forgiveness.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by toye440: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Princeyoungd2:

I pity u wey sabi church to church d day u fall victim as in u enter his trap that day u will understand d importance of forgiveness, but den expiring date don catch forgiveness.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by sotyuzono(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Wahala dey dis country oooo: nairalanders are shouting dt Apostle Suleiman shud go to court and clear his name, now a pastor accused of adultery has gone to court yet people are here crying foul. I won't be surprise wen stephenie otobo is jailed for accusing apostle Suleiman wrongly same nairalanders will say he should 4give her
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by pokipoki: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hahahaha. Where you there when he paid.policemen to travel to arrest the woman? Abi you are part of the police personel that facilitated the arrest? If not, don't say things you don't know of.
Did you critize the woman when she published the reports about the pastor? Did you ask where she got her facts? Or because he is a pastor, he is no longer a human being and can be slandered anytime. If you must know, the pastor is human and has a name and family to protect. Also, I want to believe that the case was first reported in rivers, hence the reason why she is currently rivers state. (This answer your jurisdiction argument)
I think you are the one that needs to open your eyes and use your brain to critically think this through.
The good thing is that the case is in court so hopefully it should be sorted out there.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by DozieInc(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

sweetie not everyone has the chill to tolerate criticism, but in this case the woman wrote a story of facts. All she needs to do now is prove what she said, because most people already believe the story is true. The man just needs for his name cleared properly that's all. She's been getting away with her unfounded lies for long and I believe it's time someone clipped her buds
You make sense Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by eyinjuege: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Anaskie:
Bros please chill . Assuming it was a civil case, the authtoiritoes wouldn't have remanded her in Prison. There is actually a crime called Defamation and it is clearly provided for in Section 373 of the Criminal Code. You can check it out yourself.

Stop arguing what you do not know. This isn't a civil case

Its really interesting what the Nigerian law provides for. I've always know defamation to be a civil wrong, rather than criminal.
I've also gone through section 373, and the various paragraphs its got, some of them excluding a person from criminal liability in certain instances of defamation. Really interesting. So that means it's time for everyone to start reporting people that lie against them to the police so they can be arrested.
I need more education on the Nigerian law on defamation...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Donjazzy12(m): 12:44am On Apr 01, 2017
fasterwell:

Kemi do not need to ask for forgiveness before Pastor David can forgive her. Pastor David must forgive Kemi for his own good.

How many times has Kemi offended David Ibiyeomie in a day?

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall
my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? till seven
times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Failure to forgive and reconcile with Kemi will be an act of disobedience
He has forgiven her long ago but the law must take its course.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by SalamRushdie: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Where you there when he paid.policemen to travel to arrest the woman? Abi you are part of the police personel that facilitated the arrest? If not, don't say things you don't know of.
Did you critize the woman when she published the reports about the pastor? Did you ask where she got her facts? Or because he is a pastor, he is no longer a human being and can be slandered anytime. If you must know, the pastor is human and has a name and family to protect. Also, I want to believe that the case was first reported in rivers, hence the reason why she is currently rivers state. (This answer your jurisdiction argument)
I think you are the one that needs to open your eyes and use your brain to critically think this through.
The good thing is that the case is in court so hopefully it should be sorted out there.

I have never been a fan of that woman but today I know she has been unjustly abused by a man who should know and act better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Sacrilegious: Why I Was Demoted As A Pastor! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.