Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pregnant Cheerleading Coach, 27, Is Accused Of Having Sex With A Male Student. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Cheerleading Coach, 27, Is Accused Of Having Sex With A Male Student. (815 Views)

Babcock University Female Student Leaks Sex Tape With Male Student Goes Viral / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Cheerleading Coach, 27, Is Accused Of Having Sex With A Male Student. by AceDomino(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
A married middle-school English teacher and cheerleading coach is accused of having sex multiple times with an 15-year-old student and is now pregnant.

Katherine Ruth Harper, 27, was arrested last week and charged with having an improper relationship with a student in Trophy Club, Texas, a wealthy suburb northwest of Dallas.

Harper, a seventh-grade teacher at John M Tidwell Middle School, traded several nude photos with the boy by cell phone, according to an arrest warrant affidavit reported by the start telegram.

The affidavit says police launched an investigation into the alleged inappropriate relationship after receiving an anonymous tip through the school district website naming Harper and the student, whose identity is being withheld because he is a juvenile.

When a school official confronted the boy with questions about the relationship, he cried and admitted to sex with the teacher, according to the affidavit.

In an interview with a state child protective services investigator, the boy said that Harper came over to his house and the two drank alcohol together before taking their clothes off, according to the affidavit.

'One thing led to another and she told me to "put it in" and I did,' the boy told investigators, according to Fox4.

The boy said he and Harper had sex multiple times after that in June and July of 2016.

Police seized the boy's cell phone and found records indicating the two communicated 76 times over that time period.

Harper is now pregnant, but it's unclear from the affidavit whether the boy is the father of the child.

'She's about eight months pregnant, so if we go back in time it's around when that event took place, but she is married, we believe, still. So we're not sure what that leads to,' Trophy Club Police Chief Patrick Arata told Fox4.

Harper has been released on a $15,000 bond.

Re: Pregnant Cheerleading Coach, 27, Is Accused Of Having Sex With A Male Student. by Ladycloud(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wonders will never end.....I thought it was only some species of men that are pedophiles... Didn't know women are joining the trend. angry
Re: Pregnant Cheerleading Coach, 27, Is Accused Of Having Sex With A Male Student. by vislabraye(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
This case is becoming so common amongst female teachers and male students. Oyibo sef

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Know What Is Happening To Our Relationships And I Am So Confused.. / Massive Confusion As Over 40 Brides Stripped Themselves Naked & Protest On The S / kkkkk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.