Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Some Facts About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Facts About Ladies (1280 Views)

21 Sign Languages Guys Should Understand About Ladies. / Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
1) when u meet a group of four girls, greet the ugly one before you woo any one. The ugly one is the leader that calls the shot.

2) if you can't make your girl climax with your d.ick, use any thing that can make this happen. You are likely to loose her if someone does.

3) girl that cannot use your picture as D.P, use u as her next of kin or tell you her ATM card pin, doesn't like you that much.

More to come....
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Redbeans, don start this weekend. grin

These are not facts but your personal formulation.

Queensuccubus, are these facts true?
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by generalbush(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ugly girls and their wahala. That number 2 is true sha!!

Check out the pictures of most girls that bash and are so rude on this forum,

90% of them are super ugly!! angry

If I become president, I will exterminate all ugly looking girls!! Their wahala too much

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Ladies by professorfal: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
mtcheeeeeech mere speculations.
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dextology:
Redbeans, don start this weekend. grin

These are facts but your personal formulation.

Queensuccubus, are these facts true?

I dunno where the OP took the Infos tho... embarassed
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by BlackDBagba: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm liking this! Go on !! grin
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by xendra: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rubbish y should she use ur pics as dp? make you next of kin or giv you her pin?
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
4) don't let a girl 'see you finish.' Even when you are banging her, bring out only the rod[dn't UnCloth]. If you don't, she'll talk to you anyhow like age mate.

5) any girl that asks you for any form of assistance barely 3 hours into discussing with her, doesn't really love you.

6) girls with bleached skin, iphone and many social network accounts (IMO, instagram, twitter etc) have multiple lovers.
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by megareal: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chai, so many experts quacks on women affairs.

Women have suffered. cry cry
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
xendra:
Rubbish y should she use ur pics as dp? make you next of kin or giv you her pin?
It's called true love.
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by xendra: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
redbeans:
It's called true love.
wehdon sir! keep decieving ya sef
Re: Some Facts About Ladies by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
xendra:
wehdon sir! keep decieving ya sef
no time for fake love grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Sell Sex For €5 In Napoli,Italy / Wish A Romancelander A Happy New Month / Should I Tell My Mom That Her Husband Kissed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.