Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies (3309 Views)

"Ladies Must Not Marry Broke Guys, Guys Must Not Marry Non-virgins" / Facts Guys Must Know Before Going Into Any Relationship. / Why Guys Must Avoid Dating Local Girls In Foreign Lands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by AAUJotham(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Something has really been bothering me for a while now.

Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?

I mean:

A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime.

I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation; where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker?

(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)

How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul (an average man has enough storms); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

And most guys are still dating these broke ladies just because they think they're so gorgeous or hot, and they're so lucky to be dating them, and would probably not find another woman as gorgeous and flawless like their broke girlfriends.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.
They're actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

So don't ever think of settling for less brother.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.

Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls.

Yes, I've broken another table today!

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44
Dominique
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

19 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by Slynation(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yea u definitely have a point,but some may be due to present condition, dating a broke girl ain't bad but the problem is when she's too materialistic & stingy, just like how a guy can't be broke forever, A broke girl won't be broke forever as well (not the slayqueens oh,the career ladies)....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by CreepyBlackpool: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sorry I can't relate grin
I've never had anything to do with broke girls

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
He
Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by Mekenz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
I always pissed by ladies that has entitlement mentality,just because I'm dating you, I will now carry all your burdens, when iam not your father.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by carter009(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't date broke girls, they make me sick.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
AAUJotham:

Whether someone is broke or not is irrelevant to the issue of dating. She didn't suddenly got broke overnight, did she? so set your standards from the get go, and if she falls to impress then you drop the liability....but you certainly shouldn't go after her knowing she is broke and then act surprised when she acts broke.

I mean:
A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

Are you saying it is impossible for someone that is always broke to be in love? You dont Fall in love overnight, so how did you guys meet before then? How did you guys got to know one another and then fell in love?

A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

What a lady desires is irrelevant to what you are ready and willing to offer her. ALWAYS give a babe what YOU believe she deserves. If you believe she deserves nothing then thats what you should give her, whether she likes it or not

Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime.

Thats what normally happens when you foolishly date a broke begging babe.... (Important word here is begging)

I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation; where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
Or is she a ghost worker? (NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)

The problem here is YOU, not the babe....why would any man in his right mind continue dating such pay as you go oloshos?! The minute that deluded babe asked you for money was the minute you should have dismissed her sorry behind and look for Real babe to date, if you stood there and accepted her "job application" then why blame the ashewo?! BLAME YOUR DONKEY SELF!

Low self esteem
Desperation
Konji
Social pressure
Foolishness

In Nigeria?! Nah, but if you had written yahoo yahoo, ritual killing etc, you wouldnt have been far from the truth.

See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

The fact that a babe is broke does NOT make her a liability.... Its the minute when a broke babe thinks that her poverty issue is now YOUR problems to solve, simply because you guys are dating, that is the problem. There are many broke babes out there that dont ask for a dime. Also, if you are a broke dude then you certainly shouldn't look down on your equal.

Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual intelligence and other intelligence.

A lady could add all the above to your life and still be broke...... Get Real!

And most guys are still dating these broke ladies just because they think they're so gorgeous or hot, and they're so lucky to be dating them, and would probably not find another woman as gorgeous and flawless like their broke girlfriends.

Remember, being broke is not a liability, its the action of that said babe that is..... But being gorgeous and flawless is a plus.

Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just because of her physical beauty.
They're actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

Now you are making some sense, but remember, a beautiful lady with common sense could still be broke, and you would be happy with her. So dont judge people just because they are broke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by vivalavida(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Whether someone is broke or not is irrelevant to the issue of dating. She didn't suddenly got broke overnight, did she? so set your standards from the get go, and if she falls to impress then you drop the liability....but you certainly shouldn't go after her knowing she is broke and then act surprised when she acts broke.

Are you saying it is impossible for someone that is always broke to be in love? You dont Fall in love overnight, so how did you guys meet before then? How did you guys got to know one another and then fell in love?

What a lady desires is irrelevant to what you are ready and willing to offer her. ALWAYS give a babe what YOU believe she deserves. If you believe she deserves nothing then thats what you should give her, whether she likes it or not

Thats what normally happens when you foolishly date a broke begging babe.... (Important word here is begging)

The problem here is YOU, not the babe....why would any man in his right mind continue dating such pay as you go oloshos?! The minute that deluded babe asked you for money was the minute you should have dismissed her sorry behind and look for Real babe to date, if you stood there and accepted her "job application" then why blame the ashewo?! BLAME YOUR DONKEY SELF!

Low self esteem
Desperation
Konji
Social pressure
Foolishness

In Nigeria?! Nah, but if you had written yahoo yahoo, ritual killing etc, you wouldnt have been far from the truth.

The fact that a babe is broke does NOT make her a liability.... Its the minute when a broke babe thinks that her poverty issue is now YOUR problems to solve, simply because you guys are dating, that is the problem. There are many broke babes out there that dont ask for a dime. Also, if you are a broke dude then you certainly shouldn't look down on your equal.

A lady could add all the above to your life and still be broke...... Get Real!

Remember, being broke is not a liability, its the action of that said babe that is..... But being gorgeous and flawless is a plus.

Now you are making some sense, but remember, a beautiful lady with common sense could still be broke, and you would be happy with her. So dont judge people just because they are broke.
I want to believe u typed this with a system
Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by AAUJotham(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
omohz:
bro talk about winning sug election first.

� � �
Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by WizJesus007(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Shakin Tables...Words for thought Sha!
Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by Uglymugg: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
It's true though, from an economical standpoint, It makes no sense to date a broke girl.
Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by kmaster007: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
AAUJotham:

I mean:

Or is she a ghost worker?

(NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men)

Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul (an average man has enough storms); and not someone who adds stress to your life.

So don't ever think of settling for less brother.

One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.

Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls.

Yes, I've broken another table today!

Lalasticlala
Seun
Marpol
Mynd44
Dominique
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

I have one like dat presently
Re: Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good luck. That’s all I have to say.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The State With The Highest Number Of Virgin Girls In Nigeria / Shameless Moment Two Women Are Recorded On Camera Fighting Each Other Publicly.. / Sasha Obama: The First Crush Of My Life(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.