Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? (1008 Views)

Man Gets Condom As Birthday Souvenir (Photos) / My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! / How Arsenal Made Me Break Up With My Girlfrnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Eruditerichy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
My girlfrnd wil be coming to spend the weekend wit me dis week. I dnt really av enough cash to tek care of her n as a nice girl she always be,she has told me not to worry dat she wil mek de weekend enjoyable for both of us.As i am talkin to u now, i dnt av a dime.Shuld i tel her to cum wit condom ? Cos i dnt av money to afford it
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by tripplephi: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
you have no MONEY but you have a gf,
can't you see that your priority is misplaced? why cant she bring MONEY for you if she is REALLY A GIRL who is a FRIEND.... My dear, its cheap sex and MONEY will separate you both sooner or later.... A baddest GUY who has money and can give her peace of mind and has all the condoms and pills will lure her away from you... WHY NOT SETTLE YOUR LIFE's steady finances FIRST before bringing a NICE but BROKE chic into ya life
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Airtimex(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
No...

Use nylon

1 Like

Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
ok
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by VargasVee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nah. Tell her to come with her Bible instead cheesy
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by falconey(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
"cum" with a "condom" ...LWKM HAHAHAA
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Elmojiid(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
accpt jesus nw before it is to late...
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Caustics: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
tell her to cum with her dirty clothes. cool
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by yarimo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tell her to come along with her HIV recent test result.
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by MissRaine69(f): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
You don't have friends who practice safe sex? Your priorities are a little misplaced. It's a simple question, you don't have money do you want children? Come on make an effort such a lame cope out. Find some condoms.
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by ojun50(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Use Poltin bag
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by bigtt76(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
More like the police telling the Armed robbers to come with their guns to the station so they can be shot with it grin

Must you straf your babe? Can we just visit our guys and gist without thoughts of straffing? Haba

Eruditerichy:
My girlfrnd wil be coming to spend the weekend wit me dis week. I dnt really av enough cash to tek care of her n as a nice girl she always be,she has told me not to worry dat she wil mek de weekend enjoyable for both of us.As i am talkin to u now, i dnt av a dime.Shuld i tel her to cum wit condom ? Cos i dnt av money to afford it

1 Like

Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
things dey happen for this nairaland sha
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
M0R0Ns M0R0Ns everywhere

la wah o

Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Cholls(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
my brother what can say no be here you carry ya mata come na
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Afamed: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eruditerichy:
Surely you will have the money to pay when the results come in either way.
Re: Shuld I Tel My Girlfrnd To Cum Wit A Condom As She Is Visiting Me Dis Weekend? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ha

(1) (Reply)

Prisoners To Start Having Sex In Jail – Minister / Do I Look Homely? / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.