Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? (23441 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / 10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination / What Is The Thing That Boys Do Daily And Girls Once In Her Life Time ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by adroitvezy(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Mexyz:
The day I went to visit a female friend at ekosodin, didn't know some cult guys in her hostel were asking her out. Got a hot thanked that day and was asked to get bullet, started crying on that spot, didn't know bullet was an energy drink. Thank God one of them was kind enough to tell me that it was an ordinary drink and not what I thought it was.
sasman! I never knew you had an encounter with the "men of eko"
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by NeeKlaus: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
sollybaby:
it's a lie
So how's it a lie, Hun? Were you in his class? smiley
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Odkosh: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
mine was when I impersonated for a guy of the same level 500l, different department but he failed a course from my department in 200l, so I impersonated for him and was caught my one of our lecturer. was locked up but God used the lecturer for me. would have been rusticated for that offence had it been to the senate. later became pal with that lecturer. it was so embarrassing, ppl were looking at me when I was being taken to the security post by the securities.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by 666Antichrist: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2017
I dropped out
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Florblu(f): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2017
buygala:
Location: Anglomoz Car park, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Osun State, Nigeria.

Time: Around 11:30 pm sometime in early 2009.

When I was a fresher, I had sex with my girlfriend who was also a fresher, in the roadside gutter right outside the female hostel name Mozambique hall cry

The gutter was dry and kinda clean tho...After a lot of heavy smooching while sitting under a covered structure there, we excused ourselves into sitting in the open gutter, because just like ourselves, many other couples were heavily making out under that covered structure. ...from sitting in the gutter while still smooching, konji tool over, and we slid right into the gutter and had sex right there cry

As if that one was not enough, after the do, we got up and both strolled to the school's sports complex, and had another round of sex on the football field, after we had both eaten "risky" ( bread and fried egg), which we had bought outside my own hostel, which was Angola Hall.

Whenever I remember that day, I go just dey shake head for myself...Thank God I am now more responsible smiley

Just last week I was arguing with my friend that I don't believe people do make out inside that drainage.So you are part of those people that polluted that gutter? Smh

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by xreal: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Chai!

I was a heavy smoker, I smoke while reading, I don't know the psych behind that, but it really helped me.

Due to this, I prefer reading in secluded places.
One Sunday morning, I was far in a bush under a tree, I had my table and chair there.
Anyone approaching will not see me, but I would have seen the person several meters away.
This sunday morning, while reading in the bush, this SU lady walked straight to my front, dropped her bible on the floor, removed all her clothes and pooped right in front of me.
I never made a sound, I kept on reading, when she finished, she wore her clothes, picked up her bilble, as she looked forward she saw me and screamed JESUS, I then carried my eyes from my book, stretched my hand to pick another stick, lit and continued reading.
It was my calmness that gave her the courage, she then walked to me, asked what I was doing, why I was smoking and all that.

She tried preaching, but discovered that I was the one reading each verse of the bible she begins.

We met monday morning, we talked more.... many things later happened.
I invited her to my fellowship where she discovered that I was also a 'Church Boy'/instrumentalist; we later fell in love, she said because I didn't harass or molest her in the bush. (Why will I do such?)

Our Love Started In The Bush.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2017
ycmdng:
Please help fill this questionnaire, its part of my GIS MSc thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

done...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by sassy247(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2017
The day i was caught cheating, a carry over course. was so embarrassed.
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Japhet04:
Going to night class to teach my girlfriend all the principles of calculus, differentiation and statistics, then risking my admission to write an exam for her.

And at last she came out with a first class while I came out with a third class embarassed..and the worst part is that I never even got to see the colour of this girls pant for any day., the girl use me fry Akara, chei

I felt like jumping off third mainland bridge.,

She is now working in one oil company like that, while I own a company of my own...not too big but we shall get there smiley
Aww kudos to you mr helper! You were one brillant guy. That's why I don't like helping anyone in exam hall, they'll start thinking I'm wicked. Anyway I would love to work in your company someday if...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Aww kudos to you mr helper! You were one brillant guy. That's why I don't like helping anyone in exam hall, they'll start thinking I'm wicked. Anyway I would love to work in your company someday if...
smiley
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Makz: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Luukasz:
The most memorable is that it killed my creativity, my dreams and the life i wished to live.
How?
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Ijehk7:
geezz HALL4 LAWBASEMENT.. LOL.. AMD HOW I TOOK TAXY TO MAIN AUDITORIUM THAT WAS JUST A STONE TROW DISTANCE.. UNIBEN IS GREAT... D DRIVER TOOK #500, THATS OFCOS AFTER SEVERAL PLEADING... SMH... AM STILL HOPING TO MEET D MAN AGAIN AFTER 3YEARS...
wow... What a memory lane... Hall4lawbasement...
I still rep my alma mata. #greatestuniben
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by xreal: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
ycmdng:
Please help fill this questionnaire, its part of my GIS MSc thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Done!

I love you Project Topic.
Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by akaahs(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2017
MhizGracie:
What's the most unforgettable experience you had in the University? grin grin Share your memories and experiences!!
u create d trade, where is ur own experience?
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by ephraim18(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2017
in my final year I had to write exam for my girlfriend who went for IT and was arrested and put behind school cell for 2 days. The most painful aspect of it is that when I tell the stupid girl she said I was lying and want to squeeze money from her. others na story sha

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by akaahs(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2017
slick1:
Being called to the VC's office and awarded 100k for being the best student in my class by a firm who has interests in my course of study (petroleum engineering).
bros hw can u be of help to me, fresher ATBU Bauchi dsame course as u.s. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by illegalGangla(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Saved a life.... Lady was at carpark...really sick.she was crouched beside a car shivering seriously with very high fever. She was speaking unintelligibly. I looked around but everyone was just minding their business....trust cj I just picked the lady up slung her over my shoulders and jogged to where buses can be easily accessible.....everybody was like eleyi ya werey o..the way I carried that lady and was running like batman. Got her to the health center and stayed with her till her friend came. When I saw she was stabilized I just walked out.....saw her once after many weeks and she no even recognize me....till today I no even know her name. Happy she was saved though

Oh and there was this cult guy I felled with a single punch...... Sweet Futa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by echobazz: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2017
After answering my lecturer's questions in class I was awarded five marks in his course.
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2017
akaahs:

When I was still a very fresh student I used to be so generous, I gave out my foodstuffs and money like father Christmas until one fateful day when I lent one girl in my hostel my last #2000, she promised to give me back the money immediately she returned from school in the afternoon, I waited till evening but she didn't show up so I went to her room and asked about her, to my greatest surprise, her "roommate" said she was just a squatter and wasn't even a student yet. She told me to forget about the money because I won't see her again. I cried my eyes out that day and since then I became very stingy because all those uniben students are good at taking advantage of one's kindness. grin
akaahs:

When I was still a very fresh student I used to be so generous, I gave out my foodstuffs and money like father Christmas until one fateful day when I lent one girl in my hostel my last #2000, she promised to give me back the money immediately she returned from school in the afternoon, I waited till evening but she didn't show up so I went to her room and asked about her, to my greatest surprise, her "roommate" said she was just a squatter and wasn't even a student yet. She told me to forget about the money because I won't see her again. I cried my eyes out that day and since then I became very stingy because all those uniben students are good at taking advantage of one's kindness.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by echobazz: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2017
After answering my lecturer's questions in class ,I was awarded five marks in his course.
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by goody1shoe73(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2017
The day I finally graduated at the second attempt. Called my mum to break the news.. broke down in tears. I cried my eyes out that day,the memories of years gone by came flooding by. Still remember that day with nostalgia. Even as I type,tears well up in my eyes...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by micflo28(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2017
U don't want to hear my experience in school.
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by kristian98(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Japhet04:
Going to night class to teach my girlfriend all the principles of calculus, differentiation and statistics, then risking my admission to write an exam for her.

And at last she came out with a first class while I came out with a third class embarassed..and the worst part is that I never even got to see the colour of this girls pant for any day., the girl use me fry Akara, chei

She is now working in one oil company like that, while I own a company of my own...not too big but we shall get there smiley
jeez. Pls are u for real or u are just joking
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by JohnieWalker(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Ijehk7:
geezz HALL4 LAWBASEMENT.. LOL.. AMD HOW I TOOK TAXY TO MAIN AUDITORIUM THAT WAS JUST A STONE TROW DISTANCE.. UNIBEN IS GREAT... D DRIVER TOOK #500, THATS OFCOS AFTER SEVERAL PLEADING... SMH... AM STILL HOPING TO MEET D MAN AGAIN AFTER 3YEARS...
Bros you are lying. Cab in Uniben is 100 naira as long as you are within the skul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by plantae(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Japhet04 post=55151963]Going to night class to teach my girlfriend all the principles of calculus, differentiation and statistics, then risking my admission to write an exam for her.

[/quote

Guy you can lie for Africa ehn! How come someone you taught came out with first class and you, third class. Do we call that change of fortune or what?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2017
megareal:
Becoming the best graduating student in my set. Felt good.
OMG! That must definitely feels good, pardon me I'm going to make a stupid joke for this, there are 2 ways of being the best student as a female, its either you serviced all the lecturers round[I know what I'm saying, cause I know a girl at my school during my OND who bragged about servicing all the male lecturers and the ones she serviced helped her cheat with the female lecturers] or you worked your ass off by studying. So I want you to ignorantly look over my prev msg. It must have felt good to be the best student if it was on your own. Do you mind sharing with me how you study? I have my OND! But its a pass, even though I study almost everyday for at least an hour. I've been going around looking for people like you to ask for advise cause I'll be going to a new school to start afresh and I want to be like someone like you, even though maths is my problem
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Castleberry: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
My most memorable experience has to be when i was in 100level, then as a bigboy fresher, university dey "shark" me for head. It shocked me after 100lvl 2nd semester i had 1.2 cgpa and was asked to withdraw, my world shattered right before my face.

I had to pick up another jamb form, same school, same department, same course but different mentality.

2 years after graduating now and it feels just like yesterday.

My current predicament, writing jamb again this year. You give me so much hope

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Uniben, unibest, unistress. I enjoyed many pleasant memories during my 5 year stay. But the best was in my 100L, Physics 111 was brutal and after writing the exam, I just concluded I was gonna fail, but to the glory of God, I got an E, and even after the re-marking due to the MRI machine fault, my grade didn't change. The E was my worst result in Uniben. I graduated best in my faculty, all thanks to God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Wantedmiller:
I lost my credential at school when am about to start my registration as a new student
OF THE GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENT!!!
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Bwaal:
Been the best student in my department wink
Free hostel and tuition fee I was on scholarship
OMG! Do you care to tell how many hours you spend on reading per day or per week?
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Castleberry:

My current predicament, writing jamb again this year. You give me so much hope
yes sis, forgive yourself, just let it go. I've been there, i know how it feels.
I assure you, time heals everything.
You can do better, just face ur studies squarely.

Wish u gudluck.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=plantae post=55155579][/quote]you don see am finish nau cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video / Bauchi Bridge Collapse: ATBU Sends Students Home / Oluwafemi Adedairo Has Won The World Mathematics Team Challenge For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.