Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria (18797 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by abouzaid: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Bokoharam your end is near.

Truth is mine!
a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north~buhari

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2017
BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Stylz69(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2017
Which Boko Haram? The technically defeated one? We having finished locating the remaining Chibok girls and they've taken more to replace the ones we found.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by vickylincon(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2017
MakeADifference:
I first thought it was April fool's news

And then that it was true news but from yesteryears.

Then I thought it was fake news like Buhari-dead news of a fake Mail newspaper

I visited the link and realised it was true, from a reliable foreign newspaper

How many Chibok girls did we 'buy' back? How many girls have been kidnapped back?

Days ago boys were kidnapped by BH. Some said BH is desperate for soldiers.

Now it is girls being taken.

You won't hear the Arewa fathers, the Arewa boys, or the various people in South West including some 'religious' association who flexed on top Ife matter now.

FG, stop dancing around Sambisa; BH has started camp elsewhere.

And all of you affiliated to the North by birth or Islam, CALL BOKO HARAM to order. This has been taken far enough.
now, that's a reasonable write up. until we start fighting this battle together and take this country as ours while disregarding all these political harlots, this country won't get better
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by hammerF: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2017
I dont think these guys believe the whole 72 virgins in Jena.

They want it hear on earth.
grin grin grin grin grin

Fcucuking raghead Pricks!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2017
AlexCk:

Extremists ma'am,

Even 'some so-called Christians' kidnap, and kill people,
I'll rather term them psychopathic extremists hiding under a specific religion idîots.
you are right
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by SuperBlack: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2017
last35:
Buhari will be like "who send me to become Nigeria president"

Chibok gals 2.0
Very Dry.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Esseite:
The girls are as good as gone (my apologies if the assumption appears harsh).. this propaganda govt wont let this news go beyond April 2nd 2017...

Idp burnt down yesterday comes to mind..
Idp bomb explosion comes to mind...
Random herdsmen killings comes to mind....

Note... pls when travelling by road.. reduce your speed when you see cows upfront and observe from a distance. as herdsmen push cows across the highway to slow vehicles down and unleash mayhem on them.. from an eyewitness account.

VERY TRUE
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Kama is a bit¢h. Bring back our 22 girls just start loading.... Bubu should make Bro Joe a spoke person this time...
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by AntiWailer: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017

****** confirmed ok - it is a Foriegn media house not guardian nigeria newspaper.

BBG Season 2 loading ...
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Miss glorianinja I can't quote u it seems uve been banned

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2017
SuperBlack:
Very Dry.
add water
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Moving4: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Again? But I tot dey HV been defeated!?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by AntiWailer: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

Season 2 loading then
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Esseite:
The girls are as good as gone (my apologies if the assumption appears harsh).. this propaganda govt wont let this news go beyond April 2nd 2017...

Idp burnt down yesterday comes to mind..
Idp bomb explosion comes to mind...
Random herdsmen killings comes to mind....

Note... pls when travelling by road.. reduce your speed when you see cows upfront and observe from a distance. as herdsmen push cows across the highway to slow vehicles down and unleash mayhem on them.. from an eyewitness account.
The funny part is all this will happen yet everything will keep silent as if Bubu is using jaz on them
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Kidnapping and raping young girls.
CHIBOK Part 2 in the cinemas..
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by abouzaid: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is not guardian news papers official website.

another liar from the BMC,that's a well known foreign newspaper that i read everyday, it's their website.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by abouzaid: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is not guardian news papers official website.

One would think after all the reputation Nairaland gathered over the years

Useless sources like this would not be allowed to grace front page without due diligence.

Any way.
stop all these lies, that's the official website for the guardian newspaper USA.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by hammerF: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2017
devilsdouble00:
Miss glorianinja I can't quote u it seems uve been banned

Intimidation and subjugation of freedom is islam abi?

U don leave matter they pursue woman. Is that wat islam preaches? Oppress and rape women?

It is not everybody women u can bully and go Scot-free.

Ur ban did not change her opinion, which is valid.

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by SuperBlack: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2017
Just as yours stopped long time ago.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by AntiWailer: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2017
abouzaid:
stop all these lies, that's the official website for the guardian newspaper USA.

I av confirmed.

It is the foriegn guardian not Nigeria newspaper.

Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Time to experiment state policing in crisis ridden states. It might just be the solution to nip this terrorism in the bud. Afterall local inhabitants know themselves more than outsiders. sad shocked
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by oseiwe(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2017
This boko haram that has been defeated, technically defeated, and never again will they take any person in naija, and their leader shekau was killed, rekilled, killed again, rekilled again, and now being looked for by the army, where did they now see power to commit this atrocity again? Buhari and Nigerian Army, where una dey?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by AntiWailer: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
abouzaid:
another liar from the BMC,that's a well known foreign newspaper that i read everyday, it's their website.

I thought it is guardian newspaper Nigeria.

U can correct without acting low brained.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by DollarAngel(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Our Islamic Brothers why are you doing this to our country?. You will be wiped out soon if you don't desist
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Intimidation and subjugation of freedom is islam abi?

U don leave matter they pursue woman. Is that wat islam preaches? Oppress and rape women?

It is not everybody women u can bully and go Scot-free.

Ur ban did not change her opinion, which is valid.

I dont even know wot to tell you Mr man..didn't you see the picture I uploaded?? And that was in response to her statement about the world being a better place if Islam Neva existed! How is that bullying now?? How am I subjugating her freedom? Freedom of speech but that her opinion is flawed and urs too if you can't even understand my motive...

Here is the picture again...
P.s: next time look before you leap..this isn't a leap year okay undecided

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by abouzaid: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

I thought it is guardian newspaper Nigeria.

U can correct without acting low brained.
you won't derail this thread with your lies and insults. such low brained attempts is exclusively for zoneb's.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by AntiWailer: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
abouzaid:
you won't derail this thread with your lies and insults. such low brained attempts is exclusively for zoneb's.

Going by ur status I would av ignored u but I thought it should not affect your reasoning but damn it .

I was wrong.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2017
MakeADifference:
I first thought it was April fool's news

And then that it was true news but from yesteryears.

Then I thought it was fake news like Buhari-dead news of a fake Mail newspaper

I visited the link and realised it was true, from a reliable foreign newspaper

How many Chibok girls did we 'buy' back? How many girls have been kidnapped back?

Days ago boys were kidnapped by BH. Some said BH is desperate for soldiers.

Now it is girls being taken.

You won't hear the Arewa fathers, the Arewa boys, or the various people in South West including some 'religious' association who flexed on top Ife matter now.

FG, stop dancing around Sambisa; BH has started camp elsewhere.

And all of you affiliated to the North by birth or Islam, CALL BOKO HARAM to order. This has been taken far enough.
now I believe the whole thing is a scaam, these people just want national cake that's all.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by IFYHENDY(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins All 32 Seats In Rivers State House Of Assembly / Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.