Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo (31549 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by SuperBlack: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by burkingx(f): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2017
cool sad Dokubo da kibooo ! You need amnesty ba ?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by ironheart(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2017
Scaming the scammer

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by eph123(f): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2017
This over bloated f--l is still talking, smh.

He's never truly fought for his own people, only his own personal interests. The story of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by farem: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Sometimes silence is golden
When u have nothing to say just shussss it
Rather than fooling urself at the market square

You rather, would have debunked that allegation rather than this headless admonition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by DollarAngel(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Is Asari Dokubo still alive?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Omoluabi16(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Why is Nigeria so obsessed with crude oil?? The northerners are digging deep hoping to find oil, the south are claiming right over oil. This oil money is a curse to this country.. millions have died on top this oil matter. Useless govts go dey preach diversification when they are actually insincere and want their largesse of the oil money.
Dokubo lost his relevance years ago.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Donjazzy12(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:
Asari you are only speaking for your tummy

You are part of the people that looted Niger Delta dry

Rather than investing in the Niger Delta you went to Benin and invest there

Asari you are a fraudster
Don't mind the fool! Niger Delta is underdeveloped but he goes to Benin Republic to set up a private university. Asari is a horrible fraud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Tinubu your hero watered LAGOS with lagoon water abi lipsrsealed ?
Stop saying rubbish, the guy is right.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by oseka101(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Who is asari dokubo!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Asari is a big thief, all the money the goat made under GEJ was invested outside Nigeria not even in the Niger Delta he deceived his gullible followers he's fighting for... lol

7 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Sometimes silence is golden
When u have nothing to say just shussss it
Rather than fooling urself at the market square
Stop saying rubbish the guy is right.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Papertrail11(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
I for one dislike this osibanjo guy he should hav been min of info as he his only good at making loft statements Nigeria will be good ohh Nigeria will be great but no solid ideas....
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by hysteriabox(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Marasa kunya
Why not come n make the noise here at home.
Instead your busy shouting from Benin Republic.
Shey you brave? Come na! Mba tsoko ba

Another example of "leaders" who shout with the voice of the masses...do unspeakables all under the guise of trying to emancipate the oppressed.
But eventually... somehow somehow, you amass wealth, the masses are left worst off.
Highest, you destribute rice and guns
Last last, your comfortable, out of the creeks... "living large"
The Niger Deltans are nothing bettered with or without you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Amarabae(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2017
Why is Nigeria afraid of Resource control? How can you drill oil in bayelsa and then have your headquaters in Lagos?
Why is it that NO Niger Delta man have an oil bloc in Nigeria?
why can't we have an excess tomato or groundnut account? why always excess crude oil account?
And many more questions.
#FederalismOR_Division.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Islamkills: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2017
I stand with u ma nigga Asari. Fk d nigerian state
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by henryhemon(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

You should be more concerned about your president who is busy squandering tax payers money in London all in the name of fixing his health....
The money u use to buy data and comment on nairaland comes from niger delta
Don't use it to insult niger delta
That will be a trivasty of justice

So everyone that makes money it comes from Niger delta ? I see why people from there are lazy and waiting for cheap money with this kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by tribalistseun: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Osibande don wan die
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
You dey mind the illiterate, am pretty sure the air everybody in Nigeria use is also from Niger Delta
sammyj:
How is it coming from Niger Delta abeg i work hard for my money and not steal from the National cake please!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Nigerdelta6085: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2017
It a shame that nigerians use to call gudluck as a weak president,yet things was more better,who is buhari,now a sickler,and oga goslow,,everytin na slowmotion,,let him apologise to tompolo Gods for him to be well again,itz is not medical solution but a spiritual one,
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Why wont you stand with someone who stole Billions from the same "FKing Nigeria" and invested it outside the country when you his followers all reason like a starved lizard
Islamkills:
I stand with u ma nigga Asari. Fk d nigerian state
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by mailingdgreat: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2017
When they saw silence is golden, now I know what it means!
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Okpabana: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Shuuuoooo!! This Asari guy is still here? I thought he has formed schist around himself and hibernating for now........that is why nothing happened when his brother and hero lost election. What a pity! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Islamkills: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2017
efilefun:
Why wont you stand with someone who made Billions from the same "FKing Nigeria" and invested it outside the country when you his followers all reason like a starved lizard
THIEF. is d oil your own.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Islamkills:
THIEF. is d oil your own.
Shows how uneducated and uncivilized you are, no need of exchanging words with such an illiterate, your moniker alone shows an ant is more sensible than you.

#Shalom
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by rhektor(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2017
wizzyrich:
Oil is not the only natural resources we have, if this government really want change, let them generate fund from them, oil is not the only natural resources we have in this country.

The government has tried to do that but are the people ready to pay the price? One zombie like ZombieTERROR above will still cry foul as he's always do

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Islamkills: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2017
efilefun:
Shows how uneducated and uncivilized you are, no need of exchanging words with such an illiterate, your moniker alone shows an ant is more sensible than you.

#Shalom
I my moniker is paining u. Idiot like u. Son of a big bitchhh

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by karimusaa: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Whats this pig saying?

1 Share

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by forgiveness: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
And peradventure Nigeria secedes, Ijaw will lose all the territories they acquired with violence.

Territories in all Delta, Ondo and Akwa Ibom.

One naija is what is keeping you from enjoying our oyel. grin
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Kingspin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/stop-visiting-ijaw-land-asari-dokubo-tells-osinbajo/
I know I am an ijaw guy and should support my own but I don't.... besides, who has watched angry birds? Dokubo looks like the king of the pigs... the one with the beard and bald head

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by rhektor(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Asari Dokubo is just seeking attention by trying to stimulate those unthinking bigots, now it's no longer niger-delta struggle, it's Ijaw struggle. Can you see how much of a biggot he is?
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Asari Dokubo and mouth making.

The last time it was he'll fire if Jonathan lost.

Johnny lost and heaven did not fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC / $800m Garnishee Order Killing FCTA Economy, Says Wike / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.