Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo (31536 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Kingspin:
Very good. I hope you will also display this dissatisfaction to many other fraudster of Federal Republic of Nigeria without fear of favor. Keep it up.

I will brother
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by wizod(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:
Asari you are a local tout
a quote from a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by wizod(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:
Asari you are only speaking for your tummy
You are part of the people that looted Niger Delta dry

Rather than investing in the Niger Delta you went to Benin and invest there

Asari you are a fraudster

Mr know all, what did he invest in Benin?

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by mbjsuki(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

says who undecided

ti ba gba e mu

Maybe you should describe him then in one word. I'm willing to learn.
Freedom fighter? Please.....

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by higherpower: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Asari is a freedom fighter
Drum it into ur empty skull
Let's talk about looters like abba kyari who by now ought to be resting in prison
Remember Mamman daura,the chief looter himself
All ur monthly stipend from BMC where do I think it comes from
APC have killed the country

Freedom from what?
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by chiefolododo(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Where is Niger Delta located?
ZombieTERROR:

You should be more concerned about your president who is busy squandering tax payers money in London all in the name of fixing his health....
The money u use to buy data and comment on nairaland comes from niger delta
Don't use it to insult niger delta
That will be a trivasty of justice
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by dignity33: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2017
What is in oil ,Nigeria are busy running to non oil Countries who have no oil and well manage far better than us and all what we do is always seat with computers or android phone and insult those who looted this country dry in social media while they are busy in their mansions laughing. You call Asari Dokobo name let me informed you that if Nigeria can have 30 Asari or Kanu today there Will be a total change in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Adebowale89(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2017
even if I don't like this asari but this is point is valid and on point

how can u deprive people from their properties. why shud u make Hausa or Yoruba man the head over another man oil

if ijaw really want a total freedom, they shud reject this amnesty and fight for a space in the helm of oil control in Nigeria. if we are suppose to count the richest region in Nigeria, I think south south shud be the first but these good for nothing politician would not allow

ijaw fight now or remain slave forever

I'm a Yoruba but I desist human exploitation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Ademoore07(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2017
This guy is talking senses. It's like saying ASUU is fighting for university lecturers just to earn good pay, while UNILORIN branch of ASUU didn't partake in the struggle and they will still benefit from it. Smh

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2017
wizod:

Mr know all, what did he invest in Benin?

A university

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by backtosender: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2017
More like Afonja leave our oil alone mind your cocoa farm

2 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by kelechi17(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
efilefun:
Why wont you stand with someone who stole Billions from the same "FKing Nigeria" and invested it outside the country when you his followers all reason like a starved lizard
guy correct ursef he Neva stole from Nigeria rather Nigeria stole from them...can u steal what belongs to u d oil is theirs naija is d criminal here

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by oldninja(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Empty threats and talk as usual.
Wetin we no hear from Asari prior to the defeat of GEJ?

He's gone into hiding and now he'll expect other people's children to do his bidding and lose their lives on the altar of bigotry, and some mumu boys will jump at it. Tomorrow now they'll call Buhari a bigot. Toothless bulldog!
grin grin grin
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:
Asari you are a local tout

Tell him face to face....

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by oldninja(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
He should come and join his fellow ijaws in Nigeria and make mouth again naa, Kuje is itching for more of such.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Bishop(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2017
who discovered oil in the Niger Delta ? a. Ijaw b. Nigerian Nation c. Niger Delta
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Motion123(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017
bakynes:
Who is this foolish Asari to tell the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria not to visit any place he wants to.

i tier ooo, even shekau cannot stop a recruit soldier from entering sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Islamkills: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2017
efilefun:
So sure your bitchass mother lost her miserable life hopping from one bed to another. Imb.ecile
c painment.... tell ur mama to c me dix evening. I will expand her holes for her.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Kingbusssy(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Tinubu your hero watered LAGOS with lagoon water abi lipsrsealed ?

What of you?
No be Jonathan ya hero
What did he do with our money
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by ipodstinks: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

You should be more concerned about your president who is busy squandering tax payers money in London all in the name of fixing his health....
The money u use to buy data and comment on nairaland comes from niger delta
Don't use it to insult niger delta
That will be a trivasty of justice
your foolishness is overwhelming. So as am working hard for my money, it is coming from Niger delta. Niger delta ko, detol Nigerian ni.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Abagworo(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Asari makes more sense than Nnamdi Kanu as his statement is on behalf of those who agree to be tagged Ijaw without forcefully annexing others. Freedom of association is one of the biggest failures of IPOB. they started by declaring extremism in tribe, religion and freedom of association.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by calyfa01(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Destroyer of peace!
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Tbillz(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
progress69:

Lol.
Keep deceiving ur sef.
All this nonsense does not go beyond social media kids like u.
If it translated to reality....there would have been war.
Wake up to reality!
Are all ur friends Igbos only,
Go deeo in politics then you know what am talking about! Even Abokiz covering themselves n ready to cruxify any other tribe who commit is still social media ish? Oga Update yaslf
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Kingspin:
If I take over your land or property properly your father portion of land, I don't think you will be happy with me for life. In the issue of Niger delta nobody will support war if the people receive fairly what belong to them but in Nigeria case I support anything that can be use to crush injustice whenever peace is thrown out to the dustin by those who should have help better the country. I will support to bring down Nigeria if the poor masses cannot get daily bread. Enough is enough!
boss no be so.... I agree with what he is saying but I don't agree with the person saying it... we all know that once this one sees money, he will keep quiet. he only fights for his stomach and his bank account... same thing with Tompolo... they act like they care for all but they don't.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by brightisodje(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
bakynes:
Who is this foolish Asari to tell the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria not to visit any place he wants to.
fool see ur life die in poverty

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by bakynes(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
brightisodje:
fool see ur life die in poverty
See Poverty himself telling another man to die in poverty.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by jp79: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Eyah!!! Hungry bad oooo may them give am some thing to chop now cool
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
boss no be so.... I agree with what he is saying but I don't agree with the person saying it... we all know that once this one sees money, he will keep quiet. he only fights for his stomach and his bank account... same thing with Tompolo... they act like they care for all but they don't.
Something lead to another if government is fair enough, nobody would have know Tompolo and the rest today. Why you are blaming the militants don't stop there blame the relevant authorities that pave way for their activities. That's is my point. Let the right thing be done and Nigeria will be free.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by greatmen: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kingspin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/stop-visiting-ijaw-land-asari-dokubo-tells-osinbajo/
Osinbanjo is welcomed in the nigerdelta!! We are not fools enough of all this people speaking for our behalf Abeg!
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by oldninja(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kingspin:
Something lead to another if government is fair enough, nobody would have know Tompolo and the rest today. Why you are blaming the militants don't stop there blame the relevant authorities that pave way for their activities. That's is my point. Let the right thing be done and Nigeria will be free.

My brother, what then is the right thing, the rest of the country should take their hands off oil in the south?
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
oldninja:

My brother, what then is the right thing, the rest of the country should take their hands off oil in the south?
Nigeria is not the only country that have oil in the first place. A part of the country cannot been working for entire nation. Let everybody work for Nigeria and build it in accord. The way other countries are doing it. Oil is not our end problem is just how best to grow this country is not in agreement. A country should run like a business enterprise because government is business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) / Photo: Abuja Decorated On The 22nd Independence Anniversary In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.