Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo (31547 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by JideAmuGiaka: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Why is Nigeria afraid of Resource control? How can you drill oil in bayelsa and then have your headquaters in Lagos?
Why is it that NO Niger Delta man have an oil bloc in Nigeria?
why can't we have an excess tomato or groundnut account? why always excess crude oil account?
And many more questions.
#FederalismOR_Division.

Those insulating Asari here, are deluded.
The truth remains that if this oil is in SW or North, they would have gone their separate ways since.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by chiagozien(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Asari is right,ha?sa and yo..ba has no good intention for us.osibanjo is on mission of divide and rule them then you can take their resources.they name us south south,why they dont have north north or west west or even east east.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Even though you are very experienced in driving out your point without inciting chaos, I think it is unfair of you to try to deny those who wants to use the visit of VP Osibanjo to draw closer to the Federal Government for the good and well-being of the Ijaw people the privileged. IMO
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by ayindejimmy(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Tinubu your hero watered LAGOS with lagoon water abi lipsrsealed ?

Tinubu invested in Nigeria and employed Nigerians
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Btruth: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2017
I wondered why people are still taking this Asari serious? You can telln when a fool is talking in the midst of the wise.

Stupid elite! undecided
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by progress69: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Tbillz:
Even Only On Nairaland, Comments and attacks on tribes makes it clear, the oneness ia dead and gone!!! Who is safe with who? Nobody!!!

Lol.
Keep deceiving ur sef.
All this nonsense does not go beyond social media kids like u.
If it translated to reality....there would have been war.
Wake up to reality!
Are all ur friends Igbos only,

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by efilefun(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Islamkills:
I my moniker is paining u. Idiot like u. Son of a big bitchhh
So sure your bitchass mother lost her miserable life hopping from one bed to another. Imb.ecile
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
This is an assault on the Yoruba leader.

Not funny oh.

I am dead serious!
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by ElsonMorali: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
This animal is still alive undecided
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2017
He should move the whole ijaw land out of Nigeria na , talking like an illiterate, , after u don chop bele tear,

Can u see we're ethic clashes con from , public statements like , ijaw man, uhrobo man, Benin man, isoko man, are they not nigerians?

Oneness is long dead, we should stop deceiving ourselves as usual,
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by dallyemmy: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2017
This man Wey nor gree build his school for Ijaw land. With all your money wetin you don do for Ijaw people? How many ijaw people you don help?
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:
Asari you are only speaking for your tummy

You are part of the people that looted Niger Delta dry

Rather than investing in the Niger Delta you went to Benin and invest there

Asari you are a fraudster
a very big fraudster

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Tinubu invested in Nigeria and employed Nigerians
you dey mind that animal in human skin?
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by ElsonMorali: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The truth remains that if this oil is in SW or North, they would have gone their separate ways since.

Is that so? And the proof of this is...?

Go and find out which zone was the first that wanted to break away first and who convinced them to stay.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

before nko? Make dem go na
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I know I am an ijaw guy and should support my own but I don't.... besides, who has watched angry birds? Dokubo looks like the king of the pigs... the one with the beard and bald head
If I take over your land or property properly your father portion of land, I don't think you will be happy with me for life. In the issue of Niger delta nobody will support war if the people receive fairly what belong to them but in Nigeria case I support anything that can be use to crush injustice whenever peace is thrown out to the dustin by those who should have help better the country. I will support to bring down Nigeria if the poor masses cannot get daily bread. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2017
The only part where I agree with Asari is that Ijaw oil belongs to Ijaw people. This is a truth and absolutely sacrosanct.

However, I am not at ease with militancy and other armed struggle because it cause more harms than good.

God help Ijaw nation
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by oldninja(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:

morning sister

Then we the masses have a long ride
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by juman(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2017
The senseless apc government.

The government of liars.

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
forgiveness:
And peradventure Nigeria secedes, Ijaw will lose all the territories they acquired with violence.

Territories in all Delta, Ondo and Akwa Ibom.

One naija is what is keeping you from enjoying our oyel. grin
Never in the history of Ijaw nation has any territory been acquired through violence. Your hatred and envy for the Ijaw nation may consume you if not checked

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Smooyis(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2017
If the Vice president visits all other parts of Nigeria without going to the niger delta, these people will still talk. I tire for them sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by michoim(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Always seeing things narrowly and talking tribalistic.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by nengibo: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Asari don talk finish ova to the government egberi faa
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by SolidGenius(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2017
So because he has a school outside his region, automatically makes he a fraudster?? Didn't you all say nothing good will ever come from his "region". Asari is the Awolowo you lots wished you had. Rubbish bad belle, palm oil sipping pple

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Boldstar(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Tinubu your hero watered LAGOS with lagoon water abi lipsrsealed ?

Yes. That's why all your clan flooded Lagos as it's the best city in Nigeria where anyone can make it
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by forgiveness: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by forgiveness: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Never in the history of Ijaw nation has any territory been acquired through violence. Your hatred and envy for the Ijaw nation may consume you if not checked

There is no hatred anywhere bros. But because, despite court rulings favouring a party, the Ijaws took the laws into their hands and decided to go violent.

Envying Ijaw is an understatement.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by mario383: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:

Are you now saying you do not know meaning and origin of Thieffnubu?

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:

Very good. I hope you will also display this dissatisfaction to many other fraudster of Federal Republic of Nigeria without fear of favor. Keep it up.
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Laid2001: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
All the Igbos and the Christian zealots of the ND will not even remember that this Asari is a muslim oo...
Just because he is a co looter, they will swarm out to defend him and castigate others for their religion because they are muslims from the North.

All these thieves, are united when they are looting us together, but apart when they get to us.!

1 Like

Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by mario383: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2017
sammyj:
This fat mouth crook still get mouth to talk after collecting his national cake to build school and set up other investments outside the country. Shameless P*G!!!! angry tongue
Ole Thieffnubu
Re: Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo by Kelvin1971(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Idiot does ijaw have land is it not water they leave this asari no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan. / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.