Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,366 members, 7,857,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nigerians, Especially The Yorubas Must Open Eye To The Hausa/fulani Enslavement. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Especially The Yorubas Must Open Eye To The Hausa/fulani Enslavement. (2582 Views)

"Why Yorubas Must Accept Ruga" - Femi Adesina / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians, Especially The Yorubas Must Open Eye To The Hausa/fulani Enslavement. by maclatunji: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2017
1Rebel:

Won't you scuttle back to your muslim section, you wouldn't want your feelings to be badly bruised in this section, would you?

Your ignorance is cute. Check my profile and see my most active sections. #Yeye

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Especially The Yorubas Must Open Eye To The Hausa/fulani Enslavement. by maclatunji: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Nawao! I don't think any right thinking ibo man will cool down ad write dis crap..My cunny yoruba brother must have written dis to make it look as if ibos ar begging for alliance.

You better believe it. They are turning 'being Igbo' into being detached from reality like Nnamdi Kanu who thinks he is a 'Jewish Rabbi'. #Olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging inside An Uncompleted Building In Lagos (Video) / 2019: Nigeria Will Witness Violence, APC May Intimidate Opposition – US Agency / More Pictures Of Crowd That Came For PDP Presidential Campaign Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.