Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) (27583 Views)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. How did you know what I was doing?. cheesy grin

every one can see , you are trolling.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
how about the first time?

should I give you another guess ? I can not reveal the answer for now, that will terminate my thread.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

should I give you another guess ? I can not reveal the answer for now, that will terminate my thread.
bring it on baby...
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

every one can see , you are trolling.
Like you right?. Anyway, leave me out of your crazy threads. Wasn't here for you. grin

Bye!.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
bring it on baby...

how about these 2 ? don't underestimate any of them.

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:
Like you right?. Anyway, leave me out of your crazy threads. Wasn't here for you. grin

Bye!.

your trolling in my another thread "is penis 17cm large ?" still lingering in my mind.

you are famous for trolling, that is why you feel guilty when I abuse you verbally and dare not talk back furiously
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

how about these 2 ? don't underestimate any of them.
the first one... Sure of it.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:

Bye!.
angel keep calm.. Be nice to all okay smiley
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
the first one... Sure of it.

wrong

the first one , long as an android phone.

the second one, long as a toothbrush.

ok, your guess is based on the men's body shape !

but your luck is run out this time.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
angel keep calm.. Be nice to all okay smiley
I am calm, and so far have been nice to her. grin

How are you?.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

wrong

the first one , long as an android phone.

the second one, long as a toothbrush.

ok, your guess is based on the men's body shape !

but your luck is run out this time.
how about huge?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

your trolling in my another thread "is penis 17cm large ?" still lingering in my mind.

you are famous for trolling, that is why you feel guilty when I abuse you verbally and dare not talk back furiously
I don't comment on your threads, wonder how I am trolling in your other thread. Are you mistaking me for someone else?. grin
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:

How are you?.

see, I even had sex with an old security man. he has a long and fat peniss, and he is good at thrusting too, I lovin that old chubby furry bear.

I am not that desperate to seek attention by saying "how are you " to every man on internet.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
how about huge?

long and fat for that security daddy, I like his body. he has a lot fur.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:
I don't comment on your threads, wonder how I am trolling in your other thread. Are you mistaking me for someone else?. grin

are you gay or lesbian ?

you want even my attention ? you are the one being sick .

browse all my threads, and check what kind of person I am , seeking my attention? you are funny. get lost as soon as you can

I hate women.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:

How are you?.
im great dear...whats up with ur alt account?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

long and fat for that security daddy, I like his body. he has a lot fur.
i see...
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
im great dear...whats up with ur alt account?
I needed to get a mail from someone to switched to this. I'll go back to it shortly.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:
I needed to get a mail from someone to switched to this. I'll go back to it shortly.
oh great dear... Now you stay safe okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

see, I even had sex with an old security man. he has a long and fat peniss, and he is good at thrusting too, I lovin that old chubby furry bear.

I am not that desperate to seek attention by saying "how are you " to every man on internet.
whywhyogun:

are you gay or lesbian ?

you want even my attention ? you are the one being sick .

browse all my threads, and check what kind of person I am , seeking my attention? you are funny. get lost as soon as you can

I hate women.

Na wa!, please I am leaving your thread. No more mentions please. grin
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sorry to say this,but I must say it......your stupidity knows no bounds....kwontinue ,keep keeping it up,more medals to you.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Sorry to say this,but I must say it......your stupidity knows no bounds....kwontinue ,keep keeping it up,more medals to you.

I am a woman, I have a healthy hole, I like a big black peniss.

god made me like this

I don't think god made a mistake.

and don't you ever fvcking call god stupid to creat a human in my way.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:
Sent.
Seen! Sorry, I literally dozed off.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sorftwerk, hope you good bruh?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
SINZ:
Sorftwerk, hope you good bruh?
hey Yoh bro... I'm doing great, how your side nah?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a woman, I have a healthy hole, I like a big black peniss.

god made me like this

I don't think god made a mistake.

and don't you ever fvcking call god stupid to creat a human in my way.

pls start God with capital letters always... Stay safe
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
pls start God with capital letters always... Stay safe

and never put God and big black peniss in one sentence ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

and never put God and big black peniss in one sentence ?
lol
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
who can tell me, why I love big black peniss so much ? is this nigga fetish healthy ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
hey Yoh bro... I'm doing great, how your side nah?

I'm laid low. Just resting out the weekend...

Thought I should holla cool
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
SINZ:

I'm laid low. Just resting out the weekend...

Thought I should holla cool
thats great G, I'm home too, bae dey kitchen dey fry yam... Join us bah
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Traphedges onye egwu!
I greet you, my lord chamberlain.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.