Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) (27585 Views)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
khiaa:

The same as I did?

who welcomed you ? you are not welcomed, at least by me.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have many hobbies, and I have a job I like .

big black peniss is one of the many things I like in my life.

but , for you , black guys, sex , especially sex with white women, is the only thing you dream of.
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
u know what... I wanna see ur white face

after you show me your big black organ, who knows, perhaps, you are white too.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am now in Zambia, of course, I am looking for big black peniss in this continent, since I am already here now !
i hope u find some
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahahahahahahaha

check the websites from internet, "why black men hate black women so much? ", this is the most hotly discussed issue in US for all seasons.

why ?

because black men think black women ugly, and if not totally despair, they would not marry BLACK women.

and in US, there are so many races over there, so this becomes an hot issue, black men have more choices to do
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

after you show me your big black organ, who knows, perhaps, you are white too.
hahahaha whats u favourite size
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
i hope u find some

I have a lot !

but you know what, human nature is so dark and deep and even wicked.

last week I had sex with a 19cm big black peniss, but this week I am tired of him , and I even prefer a 13cm to that 19cm, provided it is a new one.

I guess living in US is better, there are not black men only, they have other races to check my abnormal desire, to give me a break.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahaha whats u favourite size

I mentioned this in my many other threads, 14cm to 17cm , not oversize, not diminutive. but it must be black.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

check the websites from internet, "why black men hate black women so much? ", this is the most hotly discussed issue in US for all seasons.

why ?

because black men think black women ugly, and if not totally despair, they would not marry BLACK women.

and in US, there are so many races over there, so this becomes an hot issue, black men have more choices to do
well dats ur men over there. Black guys over here love'em black skin, brown skin, coffee skin gals. Black gals come in various class and all taste incredible
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
well dats ur men over there. Black guys over here love'em black skin, brown skin, coffee skin gals. Black gals come in various class and all taste incredible

but you like white SKIN .

such a hypocrite !
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

I mentioned this in my many other threads, 14cm to 17cm , not oversize, not diminutive. but it must be black.
hmmmm dats 6.5inches to 7 inches, nt bad
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have a lot !

but you know what, human nature is so dark and deep and even wicked.

last week I had sex with a 19cm big black peniss, but this week I am tired of him , and I even prefer a 13cm to that 19cm, provided it is a new one.

I guess living in US is better, there are not black men only, they have other races to check my abnormal desire, to give me a break.
u seem to be hvin lots of good time.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

such a hypocrite !
black gals are d best. Ever
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
black gals are d best. Ever

such a racist !
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
hmmmm dats 6.5inches to 7 inches, nt bad

don't tell me the "guy" i am talking to , has a peniss of 11cm, you make me sick of that.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
u seem to be hvin lots of good time.

the more i have , the more i want
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

don't tell me the "guy" i am talking to , has a peniss of 11cm, you make me sick of that.
hahahahaha. I cant discuss ma dick with u except i see u in real life
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahahaha. I cant discuss ma dick with u except i see u in real life

do you accept masturbation only ?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

such a racist !
i love my black girls. tongue
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you accept masturbation only ?
lets meet face to face. God help u if i discover u are a guy...
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
lets meet face to face. God help u if i discover u are a guy...

these few days i have no mood for further sex, i can only have my right hand confined to your peniss.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Liamm(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am now in Zambia, of course, I am looking for big black peniss in this continent, since I am already here now !
you have AIDS
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Liamm:
you have AIDS

?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

these few days i have no mood for further sex, i can only have my right hand confined to your peniss.
hahahaha i dont need sex. Just wanna see u to be sure u are real and nt fiction
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahaha i dont need sex. Just wanna see u to be sure u are real and nt fiction

how can i be fake? i m in lusaka, zambia. welcome you , anytime
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by EngrBello(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
simply..promoting Gay... woe unto You!
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
EngrBello:
simply..promoting Gay...
woe unto You!

which eye of yours see a gay here ?

how can a normal person see gay everywhere , unless he is gay himself.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by EngrBello(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
whywhyogun:

which eye of yours see a gay here ?
how can a normal person see gay everywhere , unless he is gay himself.
Fake... Fake...u just camouflaging u ain't in in Nigeria... na thunder go fire ur gay ass! remember sodomy and repent! FOOL!
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
EngrBello:

Fake... Fake...u just camouflaging u ain't in in Nigeria...
na thunder go fire ur gay ass!
remember sodomy and repent!
FOOL!

ok, just think I am a Yoruba gay, if this may put you at ease.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by khiaa(f): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

you should be ashamed of being a woman, how can a woman have such a terrible intuition ?! you must be a ugly sheemale.

She.male? I'm surprised! I would have guessed a feminine man, but you have had the surgery already, was it painful?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

She.male? I'm surprised! I would have guessed a feminine man, but you have had the surgery already, was it painful?

you have not yet told me where are you from ?

which pathetic country is your motherland ?

and don't forget, you have 5% chances of marrying a gay husband, based on reasons I have explained to you in another thread.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

hey, your this sentence is amazing, I can not find any grammar error in it as the posts of yours in another thread !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.