Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (27616 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / When Broke What Food Do You Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Materese: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Rice!!!!!!!! Then maybe bread and eggs.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GL(f): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
Gyros > Mashed potatoes & chicken (preferably breaded) > chips (bread/potato/tortilla) > banana > dodo > fried rice
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2010
null
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2010
the amaka, which food goes by the name 'null'?
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
George_D:

the amaka, which food goes by the name 'null'?
i usually write null when i modify my post. lol
i forgot but it means something like "nothing" or whatever. i forgot.
grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2010
the amaka, i believe you. keep enjoying! btw, i like your pose wink
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA(f): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2010
George_D:

the amaka, i believe you. keep enjoying! btw, i like your pose wink

THANKS.
NOT ME, BUT I AGREE, SHE'S HOTT.
*why do most people not know who she is? na wa for naija people oooo.*
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by chika98: 3:57am On Jan 13, 2010
Rice! I want something else for a change cry
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
THE AMAKA:

THANKS.
NOT ME, BUT I AGREE, SHE'S HOTT.
*why do most people not know who she is? na wa for naija people oooo.*

the amaka, that was pretty smart of you is'n't it? uploading a pix of that ****. anybody would have been mistaken. grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Lacuzy: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
vegetable salad with cream
ukwa
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
salad and cream! yummy! grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by erigirl: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
hi everyone, i love eating fried platain with chilled water
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by erigirl: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
pls does any body know if badagry french school also runs part time smiley
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
erigirl you can call the school to find out.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
Eba and efo riro with either igbin, turkey or chicken
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by erigirl: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
i dont know their number, pls does any one know their number or any website i can get more information on them
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by ChiBabe2(f): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Rice- with any nice sauce, vegetable and meat. mmmmmmm grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by shilling(f): 6:17am On Jan 31, 2010
Don't eat plantain really often but I love it sooooooo much.

I also love rice, any form of rice - can't get tired of it.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by rosabella(f): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
fried rice, fried plantain n spicy grilled tilapia fish. hmmmmmmmmm so delicious .
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by uglyBetty1(f): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
ABACHA grin i can eat it as many times as possible, i cannot get tired of it. It can also be called African Salad
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2010
Is Abacha same as ugba? cos I really love, though it's been a while since I had it.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Moyola(f): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2010
Oh! Who doesnt know Abacha! grin

@ topic
Moin-moin
Asaaro
Dodo
Beans n garri tongue
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
Moyola, it seems like u re in deeply in love wif food that contains protein.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Moyola(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
Yu f!nk?. . .Asaaro n garri r source of carbo nauu tongue
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2010
Moyola:

Yu f!nk?. . .Asaaro n garri r source of carbo nauu tongue

Well I'm referring to most of the foods u mention, I know garri contains carbohydrate, aside that, all others are proteinuous. I don't know what's asaaro, I fink I've heard of it, but dunno wat it is. What's it anyways
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Moyola(f): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
Mannylex:

Well I'm referring to most of the foods u mention, I know garri contains carbohydrate, aside that, all others are proteinuous. I don't know what's asaaro, I fink I've heard of it, but dunno wat it is. What's it anyways

Asaaro's made from yam. . . Yam Porridge tongue
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2010
Moyola:

Asaaro's made from yam. . . Yam Porridge tongue

Oh! I see. Hmmm omo yoruba.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by daduke2k(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
Akamu and bread, beans and plantain, ugba and yam.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Spice4luv(f): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2010
Jollof rice with fried plantain and chicken. Yummy!!!
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Rehana2: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2010
moi moi with corned beef/chopped egg mixed inside oh and fried plantain with fish
making me this thread making me hungry now
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
"Roasted Over-ripe plantain with Roasted Fresh Fish, lots of pepper, and fried stew. . . standing by a Chilled Milky drink (Viju, Dudu, Soy, Milkdr etc.)"
Now this what i termed, the real Delta.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Utonkon: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2010
Fufu with Egusi!! LOVE IT!! That and Sushi! not together, of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? / Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.