Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (27602 Views)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / When Broke What Food Do You Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by spring99: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2009
WORD OF GOD smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by topgirl: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2009
pastries, pastries, pastries.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by opad(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2009
Garri Garri Garri!!! Drinking not EBA, though its kinda odd but im serious, ive even gat a business prospect for it. watch out!!! i LOVE garri,
Health minister Prof.Osotimehin once remarked in an interview with Punch 3 years ago that he couldnt stay at the USA cos of his Love for GARRI. So Garri no be Poor man/Middle class food, its the taste and satisfaction derived from it thats the 'koko'. Garri ijebu u too much,
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by iyapony(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2009
@ Mannylex

i love fried rice so much that i'd still be eating it at my own funeral. grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Medlabgirl: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2009
Skirmish, if only we had two big hints that you be calabar!

I dey jealous all of una wey dey home dey eat oh! i swear if I see another bowl of cereal or chinese takeout or some other junk I will scream. Oh Amala and gbegiri with eran Ogufe for Shitta Surulere how I miss you.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by mimon79(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2009
" CHICKS", cant get tired of them, snipe grin grin grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2009
@iyapo_ny, then that makes the two of us, but abeg remove the funeral part.LOL
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2009
what's with those crying for garri?!
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2009
/\/\/\ that's their delicacy
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by skirmish: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Mannylex
I don't post often but I enjoy reading people's posts and comments. Your contribution is immense, keep it up!

@Medlabgirl
I'm from Akwa Ibom, we share the same cuisine with calabar. I miss our local food the most when I'm away from home.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Scottx(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
Mine is Rice in any form. I take three times a day. Infact, i am going for it now
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by dolu2007(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
Pounded yam with vegetable!!

Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
yum, yum! grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Mannylex(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
/\/\/\ hmmn!
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by riterry: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
i can't stop eating rice cos e no taya me. And garri becos i love it so much ccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by msb247(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
Meat
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
you need the rice master then grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
i can neva get tired of pounded yam n efo riro mixed with shrimps,pieces of pomo,meat,locust beans,fish etc.i had 2 learn how 2 pound yam during my youth service because of d luv i ad 4 it.d fud is like an addiction 2 me.d worst part of it is dat i luv foods dat r high in calories especially okeles like eba,semo,pounded yam,amala n lots of meat like bush meat,round about,shaki,fuku,edo etc but d irony of it is dat am as slim as genevive nnaji(nollywood actress).yes b4 i 4get i like peppersoup too.i can neva stop lovin it with catfish n ice blocked smirnoff ice.its awesome
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by THEAMAKA1: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
i forgot to add Mexican food!!
i love burritos and tacos! YUMMY! grin grin grin

*not taco bell either, authentic mexican food*

burrito

taco
[img]http://www.rightathome.com/viewdocument.aspx?did=147&v=ART_HEAD[/img]

although i prefer soft tacos
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by opad(m): 4:04am On Dec 30, 2009
@George_D what u feeling like, garri no be food? does that define one, U ARE MISSING
@rittery, i know there are heavy garri drinkers, cos with the way you exclaimed your LOVE for garri still you no drink am pass me o.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by chelseabmw(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2009
jollof rice and fried yam
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by NosaHenry(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2009
semo with okro soup and fresh fish.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by jaguda(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2009
None. Get tired of every food after some time. Variety spices things up.
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by iconoclast(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2009
semo and efo riro, with eja kika. hmmn yumyum!
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2009
opad:

@George_D what u feeling like, garri no be food? does that define one, U ARE MISSING
@rittery, i know there are heavy garri drinkers, cos with the way you exclaimed your LOVE for garri still you no drink am pass me o.

don't get me wrong. garri is one of my best foods any day! grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by FFA: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
eba and draw soup, with cold drink
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2009
Anything with sliced Onion
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by allboyz(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
plantain in any FORMAT - bolli - dodo - or boiled grin grin grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
baked potatoes
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2009
isi ewu! grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
George_D:

isi ewu! grin

Now i know what to put in the glove compartment of your ride grin
Re: What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating by GeorgeD1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2009
abi naaa! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? / Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.