Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari (5641 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] / Dokubo Asari' S Reeception With Oduduwa Representatives / Outburst Against Osinbajo: Bini, Itsekiri, Urhobo Leaders Tackle Dokubo – Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

We need Anioma state cut out from Delta and Edo asap.

Sharing state with minorities is bringing insults.

Thank you
I've been saying this repeatedly. The SE needs to get more involved in Anioma state creation. You push for it and we push for it, it'll become a reality

There's power in number but una no gree follow

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Why try hard to be what I am.

E dey pain You?

Ndoo. No be me made you Afonja. Na Satan cause am

When I've seen instances here where people have rubbished you as a fake ibo from Asaba!! grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Thank you
I've been saying this repeatedly. The SE needs to get more involved in Anioma state creation. You push for it and we push for it, it'll become a reality

There's power in number but una no gree follow

There is no need asking for a 6th igbo state, they should just zone Anioma to the south east.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
Some people are just the herdsmen of the Niger Delta -- they love trouble and militancy. They do not understand the meaning of the word diplomacy.

What have they achieved with militancy? Zilch.

Try another method of diplomacy, you are saying you do no want to see VP on your soil again, as if when he comes you can do anything to him.

Odi people killed soldiers and their town was obliterated from the surface of the earth, Ogoni people killed soldiers and the reprisal attacks can still be seen on the walls of their buildings till today.

We dare you to touch the VP when he comes visiting and you will surely see the reward -- good measure, press down and shaking together.

On that day, you will see the difference between Shango and Egbesu,

the second civilian war will start in the delta,not in the south east...touch osibanjo and see how much we hate nonesense...
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Am your nightmare

you are your own nightmare...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

If na yoour papa born u, u for go stone am nah.

You will now see whether you will turn to pillar of salt like Lot;s wife.

grin...
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by TimeManager(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
What a pleasant evening seeing Igbos' ass being fried on this thread. grin grin

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Is Asaba Afonja territory? I thought they will prefer Warri. We need Anioma state cut out from Delta and Edo asap.

Sharing state with minorities is bringing insults.

cut the delta....funny idea... grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

When I've seen instances here where people have rubbished you as a fake ibo from Asaba!! grin

It's better to be fake igbo from Asaba than the demons of waste.

Do you see any "real igbo" crying about Me and my "fake Igboness"? Na only Afonja e dey pain.

I repeat no be me curse una. Na devil cause am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
bantudra:

the second civilian war will start in the delta,not in the south east...touch osibanjo and see how much we hate nonesense...

Osinbanjo have been warned to stay clear of Ijaw land, we for warn am from igbo land but our mumu leaders for Abia give am title.

Who are we to warn him. However, if truth be said, we dont want him in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

There is no need asking for a 6th igbo state, they should just zone Anioma to the south east.

That makes no sense.
We want our own state, not just added to already existing state in SE.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Leave my igbo brother alone, u dis outcast. He is free to express himself, we igbo dont pretend as much as u Afonja, if we dont like u, we cut anything that will associate us, basically go ur way, make i go my way, is how we do.

he is south southerner,its either you accept reality or your igbo blodas in the south south will face alot of trouble...

your igbo blodas in the south south gave the delta to biafra...wowwww...clap for una selfs...

we none igboid tribes dont agree...

WE DONT WANT BIAFRA....!!!.......period...
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
bantudra:

cut the delta....funny idea... grin

Wat is funny? Are u not ashamed that as a Yoruba man, u leave Illorin that is ur primary concern to get involve with people u dont even share border with affairs.

Anioma should never have been included with Bendel or Delta, Anioma is merely an extension of Anambra people from Onitsha and Ogbaru area to be precise.

That is the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

It's better to be fake igbo from Asaba than the demons of waste.

Do you see any "real igbo" crying about Me and my "fake Igboness"? Na only Afonja e dey pain.

I repeat no be me curse una. Na devil cause am.

You write too much in attempt to defend and prove you are ibo. However it's clear you don't even speak real Igbo but a corrupt version grin
OneNaira, the fake ibo grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

That makes no sense.
We want our own state, not just added to already existing state in SE.

You see what the guy is saying? That you aniomas are inconsequential, you don't deserve a state, just good enough to be counted in ibo population grin
It sucks to be you angry
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Wat is funny? Are u not ashamed that as a Yoruba man, u leave Illorin that is ur primary concern to get involve with people u dont even share border with affairs.

Anioma should never have been included with Bendel or Delta, Anioma is merely an extension of Anambra people from Onitsha and Ogbaru area to be precises.

That is the truth.

the aniomas are part of the delta..if they want to give that up and join biafra,its their business,but they can not join the ol delta to biafra because they are a part of the delta....its better your aniomas relocate to the south east....

we deltans are too diverse to play this biafra game....too dangerous...
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Sweetle(f): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10 nwannem, don't mind these eediots here.

Igbo is Igbo whether in SE or SS.

I don't know why they are so pained.

You are right, there's so much hypocrisy on this forum. I can remember clearly when they were saying here that the problem in ND is Ijaw and nor all ND. Now Asari has come out to say the struggle is an Ijaw struggle and they are convulsing again.

What a people.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

You see what the guy is saying? That you aniomas are inconsequential, you don't deserve a state, just good enough to be counted in ibo population grin
It sucks to be you angry

well.. grin..somehow it sucks... grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

You write too much in attempt to defend and prove you are ibo. However it's clear you don't even speak real Igbo but a corrupt version grin

Dino Melaye speaks which yoruba dialect? Have u heard wat yoruba from Kogi sounds like?

Let me tell u something, the language they speak in Anioma is igbo.

If we seek to develop our language like english having present and past tense, nouns and pronouns, do u think we will go to Yoruba to borrow those words?

That is y Anioma and Rivers are there, as well as sharing many identical words they provide us with a rich variant of words to supplement our linguistics.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Sweetle(f): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
bantudra:

the aniomas are part of the delta..if they want to give that up and join biafra,its their business,but they can not join the ol delta to biafra because they are a part of the delta....its better your aniomas relocate to the south east....

we deltans are too diverse to play this biafra game....too dangerous...

Anioma and their land is Ihboland simple.

The rest of you Deltans can join wherever you want.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sweetle:

Anioma and their land is Ihboland simple.

The rest of you Deltans can join wherever you want.

now we have a problem..

we urhobos dont want biafra,but the aniomas want biafra.....trouble...

why cant you people in the south east just let us alone in the delta...?...

nobody is attacking or marginalizing the aniomas in the delta.....we in the delta realy dont need this trouble...
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by progress69: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
nku5:
Is Edo part of Niger Delta? What is this Ugolor man saying?

Lol. Go and carve Edo out of ND na. Former Bendel state, comprising of Edo and Delta.

Painment at its peak.

Is it not you igbos forcing ur sef on ND.smh

Children litteri cyberspace.
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by DocHMD: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Dino Melaye speaks which yoruba dialect? Have u heard wat yoruba from Kogi sounds like?

Let me tell u something, the language they speak in Anioma is igbo.

If we seek to develop our language like english having present and past tense, nouns and pronouns, do u think we will go to Yoruba to borrow those words?

That is y Anioma and Rivers are there, as well as sharing many identical words they provide us with a rich variant of words to supplement our linguistics.

That guy is just trolling you. I'm sure he heard about his yoruba brother that was beaten to pulp last 3 months in Igweocha (port harcourt) for saying 'Ikwerre is not Igbo". Dem pummel the guy conehead like say tommorow no dey. cheesy

Simply advice that guy to go to Asaba and call them 'fake Ibo'. Serious mending go be him portion. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
DocHMD:

That guy is just trolling you. I'm sure he heard about his yoruba brother that was beaten to pulp last 3 months in Igweocha (port harcourt) for saying 'Ikwerre is not Igbo".

They pummel the guy conehead like say tommorow no dey. cheesy

woww..you are happy that someone was beaten to pulp...woww...clap for your sef..
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Sweetle(f): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
bantudra:

now we have a problem..

we urhobos dont want biafra,but the aniomas want biafra.....trouble...

why cant you people in the south east just let us alone in the delta...?...

nobody is attacking or marginalizing the aniomas in the delta.....we in the delta realy dont need this trouble...

The state will be split, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by DocHMD: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
bantudra:

woww..you are happy that someone was beaten to pulp...woww...clap for your sef..

I'm inviting you to go to Asaba and hold an anti-Biafran conference. We want to hold hands with you and scream 'one naijeriya'. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sweetle:

The state will be split, simple.

split....now you dont want the ol delta no more??... grin

2 weeks ago you people were crying ss and se,now its split....... grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
DocHMD:

I'm inviting you to go to Asaba and hold an anti-Biafran conference. We want to hold hands with you and scream 'one naijeriya'. cheesy

i will do it,and nothing will happen...who want attack me as an urhobo guy...??...ipob..??

i dare you attack an urhobo.......
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by KunleOlotin: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Fake Ibo boy, you are the most cowardly of all on this forum

Durojaiye, you should be very very careful from now on.

Nuff said....

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by SlayerForever: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
[s]
ManMountain:

[/s]

Tres malade.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Go and carve Edo out of ND na. Former Bendel state, comprising of Edo and Delta.

Painment at its peak.

Is it not you igbos forcing ur sef on ND.smh

Children litteri cyberspace.

Igbos created the Niger Delta.

Not just the term but also gave birth to all the tribes in the Niger Delta either directly or indirectly.

This was y Anioma, Rivers, Imo and Abia were included with the Niger Delta.

My brother, u cannot have a Niger Delta without igbos, it is not possible, since u all have igbo DNA.(Ur all mixed)

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
Some people are just the herdsmen of the Niger Delta -- they love trouble and militancy. They do not understand the meaning of the word diplomacy.

What have they achieved with militancy? Zilch.

Try another method of diplomacy, you are saying you do no want to see VP on your soil again, as if when he comes you can do anything to him.

Odi people killed soldiers and their town was obliterated from the surface of the earth, Ogoni people killed soldiers and the reprisal attacks can still be seen on the walls of their buildings till today.

We dare you to touch the VP when he comes visiting and you will surely see the reward -- good measure, press down and shaking together.

On that day, you will see the difference between Shango and Egbesu,

Good word for a buffoon.
Remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Attracted $12.2bn Capital Inflow In 2017 – NBS / Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation / Why Is The Ogun State Government Taking Over Private Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.