Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari (5624 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] / Dokubo Asari' S Reeception With Oduduwa Representatives / Outburst Against Osinbajo: Bini, Itsekiri, Urhobo Leaders Tackle Dokubo – Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

You don't do such.
Awolowo, Tinubu, and even your current Osibanjo begs the differ.

In fact, the biggest asslicker of Buhari from South, despite the nonsensethe high school dropout done is drum roll please....YOLOBA

The people who even protected that was sentence to jail after he killed their leader, abiola is drum roll please.....YOLOBA

The people who uplift Sanusi, a man that insulted repeatedly and even called them "the problem of Nigeria" was YOLOBA..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at Afonjas don't do such grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious. So the ass kissing and licking we all have been watching una do both in social media and outside must be from Indians grin

You write too much crap that is so boring.
Azikwe
Ekwueme
Ojukwu
These three men are the greatest Aboki ass lickers known to mankind
#Fact deal with it or join your brother inside the lagoon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

OneNaira, would keep shut and stop lying. Which yeye ibo you speak with anambra. You need mental evaluation grin

Oh so that's why you Afonja have been crying about delta Igbo. Heya. Dem tell you say is that satanic language una dey speak dey Asaba correct?

That Yoruba you speak that makes people ear bleed is not Igbo. We join Anambra speak something beautiful. If it still paining, my dear be like your leaders and take otapiapia. It'll get better tongue

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

This is not the time to be indecisive or sit on the fence. From your location, it is either SS/SE, either is fine, as u fit into both.

If i was not make the decision on ur behalf, i will create Anioma state with Agbo as the capital and zone Anioma to the SE.

Anambra capital naturally should be onitsha but we went for Akwa. Anioma capital naturally should be Asaba but i think Agbo is a better site.

I have No problem it being in SE, personally I'll prefer SE but you asked my choice, and my choice would be neither. Both regions are cursed with corrupt, greedy, ignorant, worthless, politicians.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Oh so that's why you Afonja have been crying about delta Igbo. Heya. Dem tell you say is that satanic language una dey speak dey Asaba correct?

That Yoruba you speak that makes people ear bleed is not Igbo. We join Anambra speak something beautiful. If it still paining, my dear be like your leaders and take otapiapia. It'll get better tongue

The more you write, the more you exposed yourself as someone deeply trouble
What is troubling your soul, tell us, maybe NL can help you

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

I have No problem it being in SE, personally I'll prefer SE but you asked my choice, and my choice would be neither. Both regions are cursed with corrupt, greedy, ignorant, worthless, politicians.

That one na grammar u dey speak, no be today water don pass garri. It is still good decisions that will fix dem.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Anioma state is a very good decision.
I know some of u like Benin, Esan and Urhobo people, who have become like family, infact they are family, but the truth be told, the kids have over grown the nest and it is time to allow dem independence.
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

You write too much crap that is so boring.
Azikwe
Ekwueme
Ojukwu
These three men are the greatest Aboki ass lickers known to mankind
#Fact deal with it or join your brother inside the lagoon grin

Ojukwu even so he's no more a rebel grin grin grin typical Afonja, can't stick to one thing

I repeat my question.....who is currently The the biggest ass licker of Buhari currently? Even his northerner have abandoned him but the Afonja are licking his ass that you are now head deep in his rectum.

I repeat again don't you have a northerners ass to lick? grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

The more you write, the more you exposed yourself as someone deeply trouble
What is troubling your soul, tell us, maybe NL can help you

If I need someone to talk to, I'll talk to a human, Not a demon.

Child of Satan get thee behind me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Anioma state is a very good decision.
I know some of u like Benin, Esan and Urhobo people, who have become like family, infact they are family, but the truth be told, the kids have over grown the nest and it is time to allow dem independence.

They ain't my family

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

They ain't my family
hahahah! grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Ojukwu even so he's no more a rebel grin grin grin typical Afonja, can't stick to one thing

I repeat my question.....who is currently The the biggest ass licker of Buhari currently? Even his northerner have abandoned him but the Afonja are licking his ass that you are now head deep in his rectum.

I repeat again don't you have a northerners ass to lick? grin

Lmao
The way you licked Jonathan ass like no man business until he was kicked out and your politicians jumping like mad men into APC grin
OneNaira you no get Shame ooo
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

If I need someone to talk to, I'll talk to a human, Not a demon.

Child of Satan get thee behind me!!!!

Obviously from you comments on NL, it's obvious you live a sad and lonely life
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Obviously from you comments on NL, it's cease you live a sad and lonely life

Hey Mr right? Shame suppose catch u, we are discussing issues that affect us, wat are u doing?

Bullying igbo to answer yoruba?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Obviously from you comments on NL, it's cease you live a sad and lonely life

Sad and lonely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Says the loser that's on NL 24-7. I'm not you nigga. Keep fishing

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Hey Mr right? Shame suppose catch u, we are discussing issues that affect us, wat are u doing?

Bullying igbo to answer yoruba?
grin grin

Does it look like I'm bullying you ? Just knocking some hard senses into your choked heads grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

I have told him that if he is hungry, he should ask nicely that i will feed him. Only if he has ears, hunger 4 don stop 2 dey wire him yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Does it look like I'm bullying you ? Just knocking some hard senses into your choked heads grin

Get a life Mr man? This is the season of igbo political consciousness. We are the movement.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Even after banning ( more like banishing) most of your main monikers, you still keep coming back with new monikers like your life depend here!! That is a sign of loneliness grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Even aftr banning ( more like banishing) most of your main monikers, you still keep coming back like your life depend here!! That is a sign of loneliness grin

Na here we dey Oooo! U can't wish us away, as u carry chair dey plan mischief, na so we draw chair they baptize u by fire and by force. U must repent.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Na here we dey Oooo! U can't wish us away, as u carry chair dey plan mischief na so we draw chair they baptize u by fire by force. U must repent.

Who is this deranged Biafran?? grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by nengibo: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
Some people are just the herdsmen of the Niger Delta -- they love trouble and militancy. They do not understand the meaning of the word diplomacy.

What have they achieved with militancy? Zilch.

Try another method of diplomacy, you are saying you do no want to see VP on your soil again, as if when he comes you can do anything to him.

Odi people killed soldiers and their town was obliterated from the surface of the earth, Ogoni people killed soldiers and the reprisal attacks can still be seen on the walls of their buildings till today.

We dare you to touch the VP when he comes visiting and you will surely see the reward -- good measure, press down and shaking together.

On that day, you will see the difference between Shango and Egbesu,
Yoruba pagan, follow Jesus today and stop believing in deities that couldn't save you from the British

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by nengibo: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
Some people are just the herdsmen of the Niger Delta -- they love trouble and militancy. They do not understand the meaning of the word diplomacy.

Try another method of diplomacy, you are saying you do no want to see VP on your soil again, as if when he comes you can do anything to him.

Odi people killed soldiers and their town was obliterated from the surface of the earth, Ogoni people killed soldiers and the reprisal attacks can still be seen on the walls of their buildings till today.

We dare you to touch the VP when he comes visiting and you will surely see the reward -- good measure, press down and shaking together.

Yoruba pagan, follow Jesus today and stop believing in deities that couldn't save you from the British enslavement
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Lmao
The way you licked Jonathan ass like no man business until he was kicked out and your politicians jumping like mad men into APC grin
OneNaira you no get Shame ooo

EPIC FAIL in face saving
Is Johnthan a northerner?
Even at that Johnthan is 20x better than Buhari.
Una, the delusional group that self name themselves "sophisticated and most educated" are licking the ass hole of a man is highly corrupt, incompetent, heartless, liar uneducated high school dropout and shame no dey for your body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat don't you have a northerner's ass to lick?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Even after banning ( more like banishing) most of your main monikers, you still keep coming back with new monikers like your life depend here!! That is a sign of loneliness grin

After bashing your brothers head each time they start wahalla, they run crying to your Afonja mod brother to ban me and you think I'll sit still and watch una continue bashing my tribe. grin grin grin grin grin grin You will continue see this "multiple ids" of mine. Make e pain your head well u wellu. You can go cry to your mod sibling to van this one as well. You'll see me back again bashing that your oblong head again. I enjoy doing it. My Bible told me to cast away demons, I'm doing it grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

I have told him that if he is hungry, he should ask nicely that i will feed him. Only if he has ears, hunger 4 don stop 2 dey wire him yansh.

Of course hunger dey for his body.
You know no say na this his job. PMB don reduce Afonja to pay per post zombies grin grin grin man have to eat now.
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Remii(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

being billionaires with personal empires at expense of their people.
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

After bashing your brothers head each time they start wahalla, they run crying to your Afonja mod brother to ban me and you think I'll sit still and watch una continue bashing my tribe. grin grin grin grin grin grin You will continue see this "multiple ids" of mine. Make e pain your head well u wellu. You can go cry to your mod sibling to van this one as well. You'll see me back again bashing that your oblong head again. I enjoy doing it. My Bible told me to cast away demons, I'm doing it grin tongue

I said it, you are a lonely sadist without anything of interest than to come to Nl to engage in tribal fights
Very senseless thing grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

You mean like you...a "urhobo" that does not even know his own LGA nor speaks or write urhobo.

Come on get off my post. There is a reason I ignore your wannabe ass. I don't deal with Afonja cowards.

realy??..even sef a write urhobo,you will say its google translate...soooo...whats the point??..

urhobos understand when i dont do it..they understand why i dont waste time...
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

EPIC FAIL in face saving
Is Johnthan a northerner?
Even at that Johnthan is 20x better than Buhari.
Una, the delusional group that self name themselves "sophisticated and most educated" are licking the ass hole of a man is highly corrupt, incompetent, heartless, liar uneducated high school dropout and shame no dey for your body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat don't you have a northerner's ass to lick?

Ok, enjoy the ass of the ijaw man! What difference does it make it to you anyway ? Aboki or ijaw? It's your destiny as a tribally confused thing to lick ass in Nigeria grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by bantudra: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

The Niger delta consist of different ethinic groups.
Mostly Edoids and igboid sub groups.
So which sub groups do u belong to?

none of your business..i,south south,you,south east....period....

if you were realy south south,you would not bother asking me something like that..

we,urhobos recognize each other easily without talking much...
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by nengibo: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
bantudra:

woww..you are happy that someone was beaten to pulp...woww...clap for your sef..
That's just a fake ipob story they post on nairaland, its probably from igbere tv anyways igbo vs Yoruba continue ur fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Has Oil .niger Delta Go To Hell. Buhahhahahaa. / After 22yrs In US Prison, Yakubu Gowon’s Son, Musa, Granted Clemency (pics) / Northern Governors' Forum Hail Buhari On Appointment Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.