Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62381 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ohisis nwannem lol i no get wetin u talk abeg.  more terrified if it was ibo or yoruba? they are more subtle! dont u know a northerner will chop u to pieces and make a meal oou of ur flesh? the are more brutal. they dont fear.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
Have they briefed Yar'Adua? I hope this does not slide him further down in his comatose state. Nigeria needs to split along religious line. I still can't imagine a Yoruba and Igbo man and woman being labeled as terrorist. Is no more drugs,they have added the worst evil on earth to our profile. Where is the re branding apostle. This one is one uppercut to the whole campaign. Imagine myself being a terrorist and blasting myself when I have not driven that Mercedes Benz 2011 model. There are a lot of pretty girls out there and someone is thinking of sleeping with virtual virgins.Am sorry for the north. They will have to start converting to Christianity and adopt our christian names.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Princek12(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2009
Pataki:

Please even Yaradull should be investigated. No little wonder he would prefer to jet off to Saudi when the UN meeting was on, only to be attending the opening of a University there.

Sometimes I weep for my country. I think it is time we separated, and everyone finds their square root.
You are right. Yaradua, a Malo, will go to Saudi for treatment rather than travel to the most sophisticated Western hospital. It is that same Muslim alliance, and that alliance trumps any fidelity to one's Nationality. Some of those Islamic, Northern Malos would even join Alqaeda to fight against Nigeria. Remember that a USA citizen who converted to Islam joined the Taliban in fighting against the United States. Nigeria should split. The North should join Alqeda and Osama Bin Laden. I h ave had enough.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2009
Onwan:

@Elrazor
Its not a mind-set, its a fact based instinct. You have no basic idea what "catch up" is at any level - You might want to figure out who you are "catching up" to, and confirm IF they are NOT trying to catch up with you. We are not the other countries in the world - we are not slaves or sign boards, WE ARE NIGERIA. BETTER BELEIVE IT OR ,  OFF

For starters, the name is ElRazur.  smiley

Sorry, where is the fact in what you have posted? Perhaps I missed it? This is a case about an act of terror, yet you magically linked it with the issue of Africom. Where is the logic? You see, it is a shame but quite a few people have mentioned the Africom and oil business which is totally irrelevant to the issue at hand. You see, this is one of the many reasons that with mindset like yours, Nigeria will be playing catch up - uphill struggle.

"WE ARE NIGERIA. BETTER BELEIVE IT OR ,  OFF " [sic].

What does that even mean? I am sure it makes sense to you, but for the sake of those reading and my sake, I am sure you will be kind enough to offer an explanation. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by mubaraqqq(f): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2009
Is a shame that no Nigerian newspaper is covering this. we have to rely on foreign tv for our news, cnn, fox that know nothing about Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Onwan: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
THIS IS THE WHOLE GAME PLAN OF THESE IDIOTS;

THEY WANT NIGERIANS TO SEE THEMSELVES AND SEPARATE AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY HAVE US DIVIDED.

PEOPLE, THIS IS A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA, ITS A SETUP. NIGERIA IS ONE AND I DON'T GIVE A Bleep WHAT ANYONE SAYS, MY SAYING IS THAT IT IS A SETUP.

IF HE LIKES LET HIM BE FROM BAYELSA, ONCE THEY LINK ANYTHING TO NIGERIA; THEY KNOW ONE OF TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN;

1. DIVISION
2. LABEL AS TERRORIST ZONE

NIGERIA IS ONE. US IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE DIVIDED. SOON THEY WILL FORM A TERM FOR THE "TERRORIST" NORTHERNERS, AND CALL THEM OUTCASTS, LIKE THE TALIBAN.

THIS IS WHEN WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Epi: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2009
grin grin grin DEAD  grin grin grin funneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin Dem calling me for breakfast. hold y'all thoughts until I come back  grin grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin

Onwan:

@ Ohsisi
I would appreciate if you can explain the term "419 Ibo Muslim", there are three terms there; 419, Ibo and Muslim - I am Ibo, an Onwan and Im proud to be that by all means, standards and in whatever condition and situation; My concern is why you have to mention 419, are you saying;

1. Ibos are 419?
2. Ibo Muslims are 419? OR
3. That "419" Ibos are Muslims

I'll appreciate if you can explain this. I wont like to hold anything against you.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by paddylo1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2009
Is a shame that no Nigerian newspaper is covering this. we have to rely on foreign tv for our news, cnn, fox that know nothing about Nigeria

who told u. . its on punch and thisday online
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2009
Onwan:

THEY WANT NIGERIANS TO SEE THEMSELVES AND SEPARATE AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY HAVE US DIVIDED.

PEOPLE, THIS IS A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA, ITS A SETUP. NIGERIA IS ONE AND I DON'T GIVE A bleep WHAT ANYONE SAYS, MY SAYING IS THAT IT IS A SETUP.

IF HE LIKES LET HIM BE FROM BAYELSA, ONCE THEY LINK ANYTHING TO NIGERIA; THEY KNOW ONE OF TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN;

1. DIVISION

NIGERIA IS ONE. US IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE DIVIDED. SOON THEY WILL FORM A TERM FOR THE "TERRORIST" NORTHERNERS, AND CALL THEM OUTCASTS, LIKE THE TALIBAN.

Again with mentality like yours. . . .Nigeria is doomed.

Aint we divided already? Aint it a well known fact that Nigeria is like a forced marriage - non of the party wants to be involved?

You see, your logic sucks am afraid.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Parohfrey(f): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
The shoe Bomber, Richard Reid an alleged al Qaeda-Trained Terrorist is British - 'Shoe bomber' Richard Reid was convicted for trying to blow up a jetliner flying Paris to Miami in 2001, with plastic explosives concealed in his shoes. He is serving a life sentence in a Colorado prison. He is British - white and stuff- that doesnt mean the whole world labels the whole of Britain as terrorists and neither was he fighting a course for britain- so, why are gullible Nigerians already sealing their own fate just because this one Nigerian has done this? Why are you seeing yourself differently already?

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Onwan: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ eLrAzOR

There was something missing there - let me break it down this way;

"WE ARE NIGERIA. BETTER BELEIVE IT OR ,  OFF"

This is what I wrote: "WE ARE NIGERIA. BETTER BELIEVE IT OR F*CK OFF"
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2009
EIRazur, an average middle easterner view the american govt. as a threat considering happenings within d middle east be it isreal v lebanon, iraq, pakistan, aphganistan etc and d roles played by d american govt. either selfless or selfish. But we all know dat in d world of POLITICS or ECONOMICS self preservation is number 1. So since the muslim extremists wanted to preserve themselves but couldnt match d american might in terms of economy, politics and arms they choose terrorism like yorubas will say 'kaka keku maje sese afi se awa danu'. Though im not in support of terrorism but i believe d failure of governance on d world stage where winners takes it all has brought about the evolution of terrorism as an art of continous wars either cold, silent, economic or political. The world has always be in war its either we realise it or not
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
Onwan:

PEOPLE, THIS IS A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA, ITS A SETUP. NIGERIA IS ONE AND I DON'T GIVE A bleep WHAT ANYONE SAYS, MY SAYING IS THAT IT IS A SETUP.

1. DIVISION

Who is this one? Taliban or Jamal Islam or Al queada? Nigeria is a mis-match and will remain so until the animals from the north start to think like human beings and not cows.Arrant nonsense. That boy bought this ticket and left Nigeria to blow himself up in a country that has done nothing to him personally all because one mallam brain washed him.How I wish Nigeria will split today.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
Onwan:

@ eLrAzOR

This is what I wrote: "WE ARE NIGERIA. BETTER BELIEVE IT OR bleep OFF"

Onwan:

@ eLrAzOR

This is what I wrote: "WE ARE NIGERIA. BETTER BELIEVE IT OR bleep OFF"

Again, your post makes no sense. If anything, you have demonstrated that you do not have the capacity to learn or post anything meaningful.

Your post makes no sense. None, whatsoever. Yes we are Nigeria, what is there to believe?  Elaborate further on this, surely it aint too hard to do so?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Princek12(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
The Northerners have shown that they do not want to abide by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. They want to practice Sharia Law. So can some Malo give me a compelling reason why Nigeria should stay united when those Islamic, Northern Malos do not follow the Constitution but practice Saudi type Sharia Law.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by freed(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

The shoe Bomber, Richard Reid an alleged al Qaeda-Trained Terrorist is British - 'Shoe bomber' Richard Reid was convicted for trying to blow up a jetliner flying Paris to Miami in 2001, with plastic explosives concealed in his shoes. He is serving a life sentence in a Colorado prison. He is British - white and stuff- that doesnt mean the whole world labels the whole of Britain as terrorists and neither was he fighting a course for britain- so, why are gullible Nigerians already sealing their own fate just because this one Nigerian has done this? Why are you seeing yourself differently already?

o boy which planet are you from? that man be oyibo man
we are BLACK!! that's a big difference
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Onwan: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ ElRazur
@ All Nairalanders

Could you please look at the signature line of "ElRazur" you will see that the murderfucker is a Homosexual.

I am supposed to be on Nairaland arguing with a freak who doesnt even know if he is a man or a woman??
I am supposed to hear from a gay that Nigeria is "like" a "forced" marriage?? - what the Bleep does a fucking gay know about marriage.

You better lay this your division shit aside and be glad we are online and not in real life. Stupid gay like yourself telling a real man Nigeria doesn't have a chance? what is this?

Of all the curvy and figured chicks on earth, you chose a bone to bone and now you will tell me of all the countries in this world, Nigeria is a "forced" marriage? Better be happy we are online - stupid murderfucker
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by holahabib: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2009
ttt
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ono(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2009
Say I'm crazy, I don't care! Recent events in the country in the past few years point to the fact that the Northern guys wants to inflict maximum damage to anything that helps empower the people of Southern Nigeria.

With this development, and the fact that the Mutallab guy is the son of the retired FBN chairman, I see a big blow dealt on the wealth generating capacity of Southern Nigerian citizens like this:

1. Folks sending money back home from the US and elsewhere may/will have their account thoroughly screened henceforth - there may be delays/cancellations in transfering funds from those countries to Nigeria. No one will doubt them if they claim those funds are used for for sponsoring Alqaeda activities.

2. Outright denial of visa issuance to the genuine, hard working, southern Nigerian citizen.

3. Labelling of the country as another ''axis of evil'' state. This will lump the ''sheep and goats'' as one and treated same.

In the end, its those of us from the south who have got everything to lose. The northern folks with their Hijab and Sharia will gleefully welcome this development. They do not travel out of their flies infested, desert encroaching enclave as the southern folks do.

This one is a big cut that will take time to heal, if it will heal at all.

I have said it time and again that this country should split up. I have not given up about this, and I pray this is realised in my time.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Princek12(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2009
The Northerners want to practice Sharia Law; your president goes to Saudi to receive treatment; your president will go to the launching of a Saudi University rather than represent his country in the United Nations; an Islamic Northerner has visited Yemen to receive training. Naija should split!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
This son of a cow wanted to give this a christmas gift to America. That's why he chose the day Our Lord was born to perpetrator this dastard act. Once they establish that the idiot is not mentally retarded.They should take him to join the 200 guys in Guantanamo before it is closed,I think Obama has to start thinking twice in the way he is embracing Islamic religion.You can only be a friend of Islam if you are converted and I don't think that the US President can take such unprecedented step to ensure peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Princek12(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
freed:

o boy which planet are you from? that man be oyibo man
we are BLACK!! that's a big difference
And we are Naija, a nation and citizen already bedeviled by the image of 419, drug-trafficking, and corruption!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
Timehin:

EIRazur, an average middle easterner view the american govt. as a threat considering happenings within d middle east be it isreal v lebanon, iraq, pakistan, aphganistan etc and d roles played by d american govt. either selfless or selfish. But we all know dat in d world of POLITICS or ECONOMICS self preservation is number 1. So since the muslim extremists wanted to preserve themselves but couldnt match d american might in terms of economy, politics and arms they choose terrorism like yorubas will say 'kaka keku maje sese afi se awa danu'. Though im not in support of terrorism  but i believe d failure of governance on d world stage where winners takes it all has brought about the evolution of terrorism as an art of continous wars either cold, silent, economic or political. The world has always be in war its either we realise it or not  

Hi.

I see your point. However, it do not necessarily mean that the average ME person views America as a bigger threat. Conversely, an Israeli who also happen to be from the Middle East will most likely see America as the biggest all. The issue of middle east is a complicated one, right from the times of the Bible, so it is a bit of an oversight to point fingers at America or any of her allies.

Oga, there are ways one can express oneself, terrorism is just an extreme form that have become interwoven with religion - A very bad recipe.

I am not so sure about failures on the world stage. Right from the birth of any form of government, there are always people who will either moan or point out the failures of they government in one way or the other. What we need to take into consideration is that if we take away religion, most of these things will fade away. But when you have people willing to force their views and way of life on people, then there becomes a problem.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Pataki: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Your argument does not hold water. America has far more ties to the British than it would ever have with Nigeria or Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by revenge(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
Everything na Nigeria ,what bout if the scumbag holds dual nationality,well now dem say na fire cracker, This yankee people sabi fear,but if it happen to be a bomb,Um Naija own don finish, All these bad muslim people,a true muslim dont kill.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ChapelleS: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
[size=20pt]It is time to let go so that Northern Nigeria will become that Somalia and Yemen that it wants to be.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
Onwan:

@ ElRazur
@ All Nairalanders

Could you please look at the signature line of "ElRazur" you will see that the murderfucker is a Homosexual.

I am supposed to be on Nairaland arguing with a freak who doesnt even know if he is a man or a woman??
I am supposed to hear from a gay that Nigeria is "like" a "forced" marriage?? - what the bleep does a bleeping gay know about marriage.

You better lay this your division poo aside and be glad we are online and not in real life. silly gay like yourself telling a real man Nigeria doesn't have a chance? what is this?

Of all the curvy and figured chicks on earth, you chose a bone to bone and now you will tell me of all the countries in this world, Nigeria is a "forced" marriage? Better be happy we are online - silly murderfucker

What a joke. Homonouvs is not the same as Homosexual. You really are silly. I guess if you can't argue my point, it is best to attack me right?  

Homo means Man.

Novous means New

You see, it means A new man. Gosh. Or a born again human [Not in the religious sense]
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by mubaraqqq(f): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2009
from today, get ready to be thoroughly searched at the airport.  Gynecologist exam will be done on all Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by gidson12(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2009
Some americans (FBI) predicted that nigeria would divide by 2015 or so, pls correct me if i'm wrong, would dis incidence fuel dat course, cos i'll b happy if it does, cos those northern guys are freaky
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Onwan: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2009
Nigerians; Please bear in mind that they could have used any Nigerian - once you have the right price.

I am still telling you that IF there is ONE terrorist in the world; Its n other than the US.

Also remember that he did not just wake up to do this, he was spoken to, probably paid and all that - The real question is this; WHO DID??

We have spent year knowing Bin Laden and the so called Terrorist group, where are they?, who are they?

They are simply a currency for the US to encroach any nation or region. The Alqueda thing MUST be kept alive for US to continue taking over nations and mounting military bases all over.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by yme1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
i just heard it and am still in shock shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2009
Onwan:

Nigerians; Please bear in mind that they could have used any Nigerian - once you have the right price.

I am still telling you that IF there is ONE terrorist in the world; Its n other than the US.

Also remember that he did not just wake up to do this, he was spoken to, probably paid and all that - The real question is this; WHO DID??

We have spent year knowing Bin Laden and the so called Terrorist group, where are they?, who are they?

They are simply a currency for the US to encroach any nation or region. The Alqueda thing MUST be kept alive for US to continue taking over nations and mounting military bases all over.

So you support killing of innocents, blowing up of buildings, suicide bombing campaigns? Beheading non-believers and all other acts of terror? You really are a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (57) (Reply)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.