Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help (66885 Views)

What A 2020 Batch A Corper Posted On His Status / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Abuja School Rejected Corper Posted To It Based On His Faith: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by idyexcel(f): 5:45am On Apr 02, 2017
Look for someone higher in rank and report her to. My guess is that she should not be higher than the rank of a captain.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Jig5aw(f): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2017
How else do you define madness?
SexyNairalander:
booked
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Abbey2sam(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2017
meilleur:
I AM LOSING MY MIND, KINDLY ADVISE.
I am a doctor and corper, posted to one of the military hospitals in Lagos. I was actually pregnant b4 service and few months in service, I was delivered of a baby.
I was made to observe my maternity leave and I resumed this January but ever since resumption, it has not been easy.
I returned this Jan to meet a newly posted military boss (doctor) who hasn’t made life bearable for my daughter and I
I was initially taking my baby to work, but as a baby, she is susceptible to infections of all kinds. I opted to take her to a day care. I worked 8am to 2pm before this new boss, but now, 8am to 4pm.
And two weekends in a month, I do ‘weekend call’ which makes the matter worse, for such a week, I practically have few hours to spend with my baby and the government is talking of 6 months exclusive breastfeeding. I met with another LGI who said corpers were not meant to do calls.
I don’t need all time off work, all I need is my normal 8am-2pm, Mon to Fri I was doing and I will manage to cope without complaining.
I thought NYSC promised married and nursing mothers a better treatment, if not, I would have waited till this yr, now that I am even 30.
My concern is my baby, she is growing seriously lean by the day, she lacks attention and my boss doesn’t care. She has had persistent rashes and big boils for over a month she resumed day care and its totally driving me crazy.
I went to see my Local govt inspector to complain only for him to chicken out just because a military woman lambasted him on phone, leaving me to my fate.
If something bad happens to my 5-month old daughter, NYSC wld say, "but why were u silent?"
It’s a military setting and really don’t know the process of lodging complaints. My boss seems to be a sadist, maybe not, but she has really never been nice to me.
A scenario; My baby was hot overnight and I felt I needed to watch her a little before dropping her at the day care, and I felt I needed to inform my boss. I called her, no response, sent her a text message of late coming, she didn’t respond only for me to get to work and she said all sorts.
Her own grown child fell ill, she took the day off. If this is what NYSC is all about, it is seriously not worth it! I have 2 months to complete NYSC, but I can’t help seeing my baby in this condition. Even at work, I lose focus.
Can u imagine what a doctor out of her senses can do?? Its tearing me apart!!
Am I taking it too personal or the treatment should be fairer? I am literally losing my mind and nobody is fighting my course.
WHAT DO I DO?

I'm so sorry about your plight, since your local government inspector seems not to know what to do, talk to the zonal inspector or even state coordinator
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by enfash03(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2017
meilleur:
I am a doctor and corper, posted to one of the military hospitals in Lagos. I was actually pregnant b4 service and few months in service, I was delivered of a baby.
I was made to observe my maternity leave and I resumed this January but ever since resumption, it has not been easy.
I returned this Jan to meet a newly posted military boss (doctor) who hasn’t made life bearable for my daughter and I
I was initially taking my baby to work, but as a baby, she is susceptible to infections of all kinds. I opted to take her to a day care. I worked 8am to 2pm before this new boss, but now, 8am to 4pm.
And two weekends in a month, I do ‘weekend call’ which makes the matter worse, for such a week, I practically have few hours to spend with my baby and the government is talking of 6 months exclusive breastfeeding. I met with another LGI who said corpers were not meant to do calls.
I don’t need all time off work, all I need is my normal 8am-2pm, Mon to Fri I was doing and I will manage to cope without complaining.
I thought NYSC promised married and nursing mothers a better treatment, if not, I would have waited till this yr, now that I am even 30.
My concern is my baby, she is growing seriously lean by the day, she lacks attention and my boss doesn’t care. She has had persistent rashes and big boils for over a month she resumed day care and its totally driving me crazy.
I went to see my Local govt inspector to complain only for him to chicken out just because a military woman lambasted him on phone, leaving me to my fate.
If something bad happens to my 5-month old daughter, NYSC wld say, "but why were u silent?"
It’s a military setting and really don’t know the process of lodging complaints. My boss seems to be a sadist, maybe not, but she has really never been nice to me.
A scenario; My baby was hot overnight and I felt I needed to watch her a little before dropping her at the day care, and I felt I needed to inform my boss. I called her, no response, sent her a text message of late coming, she didn’t respond only for me to get to work and she said all sorts.
Her own grown child fell ill, she took the day off. If this is what NYSC is all about, it is seriously not worth it! I have 2 months to complete NYSC, but I can’t help seeing my baby in this condition. Even at work, I lose focus.
Am I taking it too personal or the treatment should be fairer? I am literally losing my mind and nobody is fighting my course.
WHAT DO I DO?

Meet the adjutant of the barracks because adjutant is in charge of Corps members. ..
Or otherwise meet the commanding officer
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by delishpot: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Thought pregnant women were not allowed to serve? How come she served? Secondly, I thought women who are married or pregnant could get exemption letters with waive active NYSC service?
I don't understand why; with the option of getting an exemption letter, married and pregnant women still go for NYSC or is it that businesses don't employ people with the exemption letter?
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2017
So in summary the issue is you want to do 8-2 pm because you have a baby? You are a doctor you say. It is a shame you read medicine but did not read sense.So if you have this kind of problem Nairaland is the place to go for advice?

If you got pregnant whilst in medical school would you have been given any special privileges or exemptions from exams
If you got pregnant during housemanship would you have been entitled to maternity leave? or exemptions

In our system and Law ,The NYSC IS PART OF YOUR EDUCTAION .Here you are treating the scheme with disdain thinking you can do what you like.Why did you not get pregnant while in medical school and not turn up for exams

Well you have no entitlement to special privileges You can take time off to look after your daughter and repeat the service year when you are ready, Nonsense and rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Agozie48:

YOU are a wicked and heartless person may this same situation be the fortune of your wife ,your daughters and your sisters
You are senseless and unreasonable. Why do folk alway introduce sentimentality into business.So all the other women serving up and down the country do not want to start families or how to get pregnant.

There are rules for pregnancy in the NYSC. She is trying to be clever by half.

She should stop the service and look after her baby and when she is ready go back to serve or apply for an exemption.

I do not know why we must use blakmail as part of our national culture and psyche.

What next you will ask for people taking exams to be given special treatment because they are pregnant or nursing? There is atime and place for everything. A time to serve and a time to get pregnant and have babies and haveing babies should not be used to blackmail anyone.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:
So in summary the issue is you want to do 8-2 pm because you have a baby? You are a doctor you say. It is a shame you read medicine but did not read sense.So if you have this kind of problem Nairaland is the place to go for advice?

If you got pregnant whilst in medical school would you have been given any special privileges or exemptions from exams
If you got pregnant during housemanship would you have been entitled to maternity leave? or exemptions

In our system and Law ,The NYSC IS PART OF YOUR EDUCTAION .Here you are treating the scheme with disdain thinking you can do what you like.Why did you not get pregnant while in medical school and not turn up for exams

Well you have no entitlement to special privileges You can take time off to look after your daughter and repeat the service year when you are ready, Nonsense and rubbish.
Absolutely! the only sincere and reasonable comment on here, some dumbos with low IQ will call you the devil for not been patronising or showing fake sympathy. That Doctor is trying to get preferencial treatment, typical nigerian, imagine if all doctors or any employee gets special treatment because of their newborn babies who then will do the job?
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:
You are senseless and unreasonable. Why do folk alway introduce sentimentality into business.So all the other women serving up and down the country do not want to start families or how to get pregnant.

She should stop the service and look after her baby and when she is ready go back to serve or apply for an exemption.

I do not know why we must use blakmail as part of our national culture and psyche.

What next you will ask for people taking exams to be given special treatment because they are pregnant or nursing? There is atime and place for everything. A time to serve and a time to get pregnant and have babies and haveing babies should not be used to blackmail anyone.

correct! This is typical of nigerians, next thing they will began calling for God at the same time throwing insults double standards every were, grin. And NO! They never think rationally or reasonably this is why most companies do not employ women of child bearing age.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! the only sincere and reasonable comment on here, some dumbos with low IQ will call you the devil for not been patronising or showing fake sympathy. That Doctor is trying to get preferencial treatment, typical nigerian, imagine if all doctors or any employee gets special treatment because of their newborn babies who then will do the job?
I am not even opposed to maternity leave but there is a time and place for everything. The NYSC is not the place for pregnancy and maternity issues.It is better to take time off and come back when ready. It is women like these that complicate things for other women.I know someone that does not employ women of child-bearing age for this reason..
She is asking to go at 2.00 pm when she should be there till 4.00 meaning the service should shut down or some other person do the work.

Unfortunately people often reason like children.Someone has to think like a manager,like an employer or an entrepreneur.
Generally it is not fair on any employer even if he offers maternity leave to come and start getting pregnant with 1-2 years. That is why some employers will not touch women in their 20s and early 30s
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:
I am not even opposed to maternity leave but there is a time and place for everything. The NYSC is not the place for pregnancy and maternity issues.It is better to take time off and come back when ready. It is women like these that complicate things for other women.I know someone that does not employ women of child-bearing age for this reason..
She is asking to go at 2.00 pm when she should be there till 4.00 meaning the service should shut down or some other person do the work.

Unfortunately people often reason like children.Someone has to think like a manager,like an employer or an entrepreneur.
Generally it is not fair on any employer even if he offers maternity leave to come and start getting pregnant with 1-2 years. That is why some employers will not touch women in their 20s and early 30s
Absolutely! I am not opposing maternity entitlements either, employees should be able to enjoy their entitlements at work but no more, as i ve asserted earlier your comments are reasonable, rational, practical and sincere as some one who runs a business and is an employer although not on a large scale I know!
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by drlayla(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2017
meilleur:
WHAT DO I DO?
Elders in this profession are the most wicked people u will ever come across I really don't know y but that's y they never have a good life wickedness and oppression is all they know.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by drlayla(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2017
meilleur:
WHAT DO I DO?
elders in this profession are the most wicked set f humans they opress and make life unbearable for the young ones no wonder they never end well.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by soonest(f): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Who says corpers don't do calls.
6months after resumption, you are suppose to be closing 2pm and you are not suppose to be doing overnight calls. That's what the civil service states. Pls escalate to your Z.I
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by soonest(f): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:

Pls stop insulting her. The civil service states clearly that a nursing mother who has just returned from maternity is entitled to 2hours off everyday. So most close by 2pm or resume work by 10am. This is even in NYSC bye-law
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Marineetyon(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2017
meilleur:
WHAT DO I DO?
match straight to the commander of the unit and speak with him. a SNR OFFR will always give a listening ear to a KOPA. do that and thank me later.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2017
soonest:

Pls stop insulting her. The civil service states clearly that a nursing mother who has just returned from maternity is entitled to 2hours off everyday. So most close by 2pm or resume work by 10am. This is even in NYSC bye-law

Insult ,Nigerians and insults.Please do not talk
like an idiot .

firstly NYSC is not civil service.. The are not governed by civil service rules

It is a statutory obligation. It is part of education. Without an NYSC certifiate you cannot become a civil servant
NYSC is not an employent scheme . It has to be viewed like IT . If your course says 1 year IT and you go and get pregnant you must extend.
Therefore the NYSC must be viewed as part of training and education.Let us take any programme of training in general e.g . Piloting .And the rules say in order to qualify for a licence you must complete 400 hours of training and then you fall pregnant and complete only 350 should you get a licence? The same applies in medical traaining you would be required to complete X number of procedures to achieve specific certification. So it is quite fair to say NYSD in Nigeria is part of medical training.

When doctors qualify with MBBS even before NYSC they are required to do Housemanship before full registration with NMDC.
It is a paid employment usually with the government or sometimes military. Are House officers civil servants?
Why could she not get pregnant then,take maternity leave and see whether she would be registered if she does not complete her postings

So you cannot seek exemption on maternity grounds.The correct thing to do is to take time off and then return.What next people will start taking time off NYSC to go to Mecca or Jerusalem? And if you do not let them they will say you are stopping them from practising their religion. The same arguent that applies to Mecca applies to Pregnancy i.e why not do it next year or fostpone your NYSC?
NYSC is a statutory duty . If the corper is not fit to articipate she should either take time off or apply for exemption. People should stop trying to play the system .

If society wants to change the rules for such people let it do so formally by changing the law not by resort to sentiment and blackmall. Personally I would support such a change and maybe the age should change to 25 since at that aage women and indeed some men are starting families. But that must be done properly
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by soonest(f): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:

like an idiot .

It is a statutory obligation. It is part of education. Without an NYSC certifiate you cannot become a civil servant
NYSC is not an employent scheme . It has to be viewed like IT . If your course says 1 year IT and you go and get pregnant you must extend.
Therefore the NYSC must be viewed as part of training and education.Let us take any programme of training in general e.g . Piloting .And the rules say in order to qualify for a licence you must complete 400 hours of training and then you fall pregnant and complete only 350 should you get a licence? The same applies in medical traaining you would be required to complete X number of procedures to achieve specific certification. So it is quite fair to say NYSD in Nigeria is part of medical training.

When doctors qualify with MBBS even before NYSC they are required to do Housemanship before full registration with NMDC.
It is a paid employment usually with the government or sometimes military. Are House officers civil servants?
Why could she not get pregnant then,take maternity leave and see whether she would be registered if she does not complete her postings

So you cannot seek exemption on maternity grounds.The correct thing to do is to take time off and then return.What next people will start taking time off NYSC to go to Mecca or Jerusalem? And if you do not let them they will say you are stopping them from practising their religion. The same arguent that applies to Mecca applies to Pregnancy i.e why not do it next year or fostpone your NYSC?
NYSC is a statutory duty . If the corper is not fit to articipate she should either take time off or apply for exemption. People should stop trying to play the system .

If society wants to change the rules for such people let it do so formally by changing the law not by resort to sentiment and blackmall. Personally I would support such a change and maybe the age should change to 25 since at that aage women and indeed some men are starting families. But that must be done properly
Pls don't sound like a robot. Before you go yapping, read the NYSC bye-law
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by soonest(f): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:

like an idiot .

So without NYSC certificate one can't be be civil servant. Really? What happened to RN nurses, clerical officers, technicians etc.

2. During housejob, if they are in govt hospitals, they are governed by civil service rules and ethics as it applies to houseofficers.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
drlayla:
Elders in this profession are the most wicked people u will ever come across I really don't know y but that's y they never have a good life wickedness and oppression is all they know.

The problem with Nigerians is sentimentality . Where is the logic in this nonsense. Wicked people do not have a good life ? really?Elders in a profession of people who dedicate their lives to serve are the most wicked people? really?

You need to learn how to reason properly. Any rational mind knows that there are usually two maybe more sides to a story like this but you immediately jump ito sentiments talking about elders and how they never have a good life. Are you alright?

The reson why so called civilized societies work is that they have rules and people expect to follow them.

If you are training as an intern in anaesthesia or surgery over the course of your training you must complete X hours of on call/emergency work in order to gain certification. If you choose to get pregnant you will still be expected to do those hours and that may have the effect of an extra year. That is not wickedness but fairness.People make choices in life and the have benefits and consequences. It goes to show the reality that a working mother cannot have it all.She has to make sacrifices and even society does make sacrifices for motherhood.If you do not know it then know it today that maternity leave which is paid is a levy on those workers who do not or cannot get pregnant for whatever reason. They are the one PAYING for that leave.Nothing in life is without cost
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2017
soonest:

So without NYSC certificate one can't be be civil servant. Really? What happened to RN nurses, clerical officers, technicians etc.

2. During housejob, if they are in govt hospitals, they are governed by civil service rules and ethics as it applies to houseofficers.

I am talking of those to whom NYSC applies in this case we are talking about a doctor.
there is a long list of those to whom it does not apply e.g those graduating over the age of 30, those doing part time programmes etc. Anyone who went to university knows that. Are you a nurse,polygraduate or technician? Sorry

They are not governed by the ciivil service terms and conditions of service

What they have is a FIXED TERM CONTRACT for twelve months

We are not talking ethics but entitlements here

They are contract workers

Why don't you say that since she is working in a military hospital she is now a military personnel?
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2017
soonest:

Pls don't sound like a robot. Before you go yapping, read the NYSC bye-law
Illiterate! What is bye-law? what does that mean?
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by soonest(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:
Illiterate! What is bye-law? what does that mean?

You must be a fool and a stark illiterate.
Thought I was talking to a human being. You can't make a single statement without trading insults. Are you this uncouth? What's with the bitterness?

If you don't know something, you google it before coming online to exhibit your tomfoolery.

https://www.nysc.gov.ng/downloads/nysc-bye-laws.php
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Ay92(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2017
come to command and see correct suffering for youth Corp members
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
soonest:

Thought I was talking to a human being. You can't make a single statement without trading insults. Are you this uncouth? What's with the bitterness?

If you don't know something, you google it before coming online to exhibit your tomfoolery.

No you are the one exhibiting vacuity.You still do not get it do you? Why I called you illiterate? It is " NYSC Bye-laws" not " NYSC Bye-law" clearly that is beyond you so let us leave that.

You came here and introduced the term "BYE-LAW" as a buttress to your stupidity. What is bye-law I ask you again? Where does a bye-law allow a person to take more leave than they are entitled to. The woman has taken maternity leave which she is only allowed to take in lieu of annual leave.Where does anything you have posted allow her to have reduced working hours?

Instead of owning up you are trying to bluff your way through.

The truth is she is not entitled to anything more than what she has already got so stop trying to confuse people
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by soonest(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:
No you are the one exhibiting vacuity.You still do not get it do you? Why I called you illiterate? It is " NYSC Bye-laws" not " NYSC Bye-law" clearly that is beyond you so let us leave that.

You came here and introduced the term "BYE-LAW" as a buttress to your stupidity. What is bye-law I ask you again? Where does a bye-law allow a person to take more leave than they are entitled to. The woman has taken maternity leave which she is only allowed to take in lieu of annual leave.Where does anything you have posted allow her to have reduced working hours?

Instead of owning up you are trying to bluff your way through.

The truth is she is not entitled to anything more than what she has already got so stop trying to confuse people

You are a clown.
The stage is all yours, you can have it 'cos i'm done with you.
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
soonest:

You must be a monkey ,out of nowhere you come at me calling me a robot and sayying I am yapping and then you talk about being uncouth? Indeed your father is a monkey. You are now preaching about insults? Bastard!!
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
soonest:

You are a clown.
The stage is all yours, you can have it 'cos i'm done with you.
Your father is a clown heading for the asylum
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Agozie48: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:

long story please cut it short if your mother wasn't pregnant with you how would you be in this world, why not start a protest that married women all over the world should stop getting pregnant move that protest and let's see how reasonable you are

1 Like

Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by Egalitarian1: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
ademega:
Well, the only thing I think I can do its to help you give this your write up the widest publicity you can least imagined. Like copying it to all known social media, both local and international. Thou no name but they would definitely find you and the authority would come to your aid. With the following they would know say NA you.
1.copper doctor
2.military female boss
3.2 months to go copper
4.a copper with a baby
5.add yours.

I am a boy of nobody, the only help it's to let people know your condition through other social media so that somebody that knows someone can do something.

Oya... Aja one gbera lo si Facebook and Co

And from today, you shall become a son of somebody and your children shall be sons and daughters of somebody in Jesus name, Amen! Happy Sunday and divine connection to you!
Re: Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help by aribisala0(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Agozie48:

long story please cut it short if your mother wasn't pregnant with you how would you be in this world, why not start a protest that married women all over the world should stop getting pregnant move that protest and let's see how reasonable you are
My mother? Are you mad wetin consign you with my mother on top Nairaland matter? Na Ogun go kill your mother wherever she dey dey sell kerosine.May her adulterated kerosine explode and roast the biitch to ashes. Wetin dey worry una. You tink say everybody for internet na ya mate? You done already open ya smelling mouth dey mention my mother Ogun go play with una family for 29 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers / How Relevant Is NYSC NIM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.