Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt (40491 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by information1: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Despite their war of words on social media in the past weeks, Georgina Onuoha, seems to have gotten over it all as she took to IG to plead for Kemi Olunloyo’s release.

She wrote:

A lot of people have been writing me about Kemi or HnnAfrica arrest.. Everyone knows my perception of her.. her lies, falsehood and misinformation to the general public of events that never happened. Yes I fought her vigorously to protect and defend my image is was trying hard to tarnish with lies maliciously. However, we are all flawed and imperfect. She is an opinionated writer and steps out of bounds most often. Yet, I will plead to the Pastor of the church she accused and Nigerian police Port-Harcourt Branch to please show mercy and release her. She is a mum and needs to be home with her kids.
I call on all well meaning Nigerians to please forgive her and lend your voices towards her release. I beg of you all.
Please free Kemi
God bless you all.
To err is human; To forgive is Divine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRvQrWejPR4/?hl=en

https://informationengine./2017/03/17/everyone-knows-my-perception-of-her-but-please-free-kemi-georgina-onuoha/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by MrBen10(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice one.
A true daughter of igbo land representing her people.
Igbos are passionate, helpful and always defend their neigbours even when these neighbors treats them as enemies.
FTC things, oga Seun i never see the alert o

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Came: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
She wan take this one make Kemi forgive am for names way she call am, Kemi no send you ooooooo, she don say she want make law take its course for the matter, wetin be your own?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by goldbim(f): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Came:
She wan take this one make Kemi forgive am for names way she call am, Kemi no send you ooooooo, she don say she want make law take its course for the matter, wetin be your own?
as in ehn grin..aunty kemi that I know will yabb her over and over again..she does not need anybody's pity..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by IamAirforce1: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
The Aunty Kemi I know won't fall for this cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by AngelicBeing: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kemi needs to be flogged to get her brain formatted properly, you dont go on social media to defame & malign people, she needs to be in jail for atleast 6 months so that the demons that held her captive will leave her, nonsense, she deserves what she got, oya, olokpa do your job on kemisad

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by jbreezy: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
At last, d parrot lands in d cage...mak she dey tok tok for cell na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Snowpikin: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
IamAirforce1:
The Aunty Kemi I know won't fall for this cheesy

I swear

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by prettyzee11(f): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Funny
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by DollarAngel(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Who is Kemi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lemme laff small

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by toocoded: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice move but what will Kemi say about this

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by adeadeyera(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
How e take conzain me?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
She will come out and abuse her again.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by henrydadon(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
this woman seem to have a heart of gold. .

women like her are very rare these days

i hope aunty kemi learn some lesson before she release..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by LilNetty(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by idbami2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na which 1 come bi the goobble wey she carry put fr face? She no see prsn tell her say the thing no fit am? Aiggoo

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by omenkaLives(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
The same idiots that espouse the concept of "freedom of speech" were/are ironically those celebrating Kemi's travails.

How pathetic. cheesy

Goes to show what shallow and spiteful nonentities they are. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nne5: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
lool

Madam hnn Africa I hope this teaches you that you don't defame some people and 'go free'.

Anyways I like you and hope you're freed soonest so as to continue your ever true 'investigative journalism'.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Katier00(f): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
why was she arrested
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by dragonking3: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Now they are all begging. They think defamation of character na beans abi? Kemi has to pay the price of her actions and very soon the Otobo prostitute will join her in prison cool

42 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by mykelmeezy: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
click like if you know who this is

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by amanikondo: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
Igbos are passionate, helpful and always defend their neigbours even when these neighbors treats them as enemies.

What about Dilector is he Igbo or Biafra?

9 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by oluwasheun94(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
that is wht they carried out the first coup abi? isi-ewu

13 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Karlman: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
thats the IGBO SPIRIT we forgive and go ahead to show love. but enemies of progress keep hating.

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by amanikondo: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Aunty Kemi go calm down. Police is your friend.

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Samot4life(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good for them..... I ain't gonna give a Bleep though.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by b3llo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
Must u show sentiment

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Samirana360(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
we dnt use 2 hav light again here in ijesha surulere....plz is buhari back? if yes i comment my reserve
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
oSVGkq4 why do you keep sending me mails? What can I do for you?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Richy4(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
She will come after you later for saying something that doesn't concern you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York / Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor / I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.