Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,308 members, 7,954,234 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest (28131 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry to say,
I think u need to read it more.
Some sins are not forgiveable....

Go check it out.

Name one sin that is not forgiveable.

Give me the book and chapter plus verse in the bible.

Let's assume some sins are unforgivable, is defamation of character among your list of unforgivable sins.

Please enlighten yourself and stop exposing your ignorance
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by felixomor: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Let's assume some sins are unforgivable, is defamation of character among your list of unforgivable sins.

That wasnt the issue.
Some sins are unforgivable.
Period...
If you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit,
There is no forgiveness....
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by IamAirforce1: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Sin against the Holy Spirit is not forgivable.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
This thread has taught me that there are many sadistic nigerians who are okay seeing people's hard-fought integrity being tarnished in the name of blogging and journalism.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

That wasnt the issue.
Period...

Okay now I get. ..

Davido is the holy spirit!

Thanks for the information grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Pastor Davido is the holy spirit

Wehdonesir
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by felixomor: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

Okay now I get. ..

Davido is the holy spirit!

Thanks for the information grin
Now,
I see why that guy called u out.....

A dog will always go back to its vomit. lipsrsealed
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Now,
I see why that guy called u out.....

A dog will always go back to its vomit. lipsrsealed

You are just a ignorant mofo making senseless comments

Go educate yourself bro and stop hating.

No one offended the holy spirit.

David Ibiyeomie is not the holy spirit.

He should forgive the poor lady already

#FreeKemi
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by TinaAnita(f): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg who is the "hater" here?
And what has kemi been doing all these while on media,
"Loving"?

For your info, I'm not her fan and I don't subscribe to her attack and counter attack on people but that's not enough reason for me to stoop so low to rejoice over her misfortune like others are doing because what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by felixomor: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

You are just a ignorant mofo making senseless comments

Go educate yourself bro and stop hating.

No one offended the holy spirit.

David Ibiyeomie is not the holy spirit.

He should forgive the poor lady already

#FreeKemi

How do u know he ha not forgiven?
Does forgiveness stop the law of the land from acting?

Cant u see u r the one exuding ignorance now?
Mscheww
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by felixomor: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

For your info, I'm not her fan and I don't subscribe to her attack and counter attack on people but that's not enough reason for me to stoop so low to rejoice over her misfortune like others are doing because what goes around comes around.

I hear u... undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by ziga: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
dragonking3:
I also support her arrest. You don't just wake up everyday and defame someone just to make more money on your blog and think you will get away with it.
Let aunty Kemi rot there, very soon Stephenie Otobo and uncle freeze will soon join her in prison

And someday too, somebody who has more "power" than you will have you arrested and locked up. Maybe even freeze.

The issue is not what she said. After trial, if she loses her case, she would be made to pay damages or forfeit her assets. Chikena.

The issue is people are not supposed to have the right to lock other people up.

And defamation is not a criminal offense. Anybody can say anything they feel like.

Just like you just did. And nobody is locking you up.

If na so, all the poor people in Nigeria will be locked up according to how poor they are and nobody go fit talk again.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nuezha(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She got what she deserved.

All you peeps who derive joy in tarnishing people's image, may such fate befall you guys. grin

OAP FREEZE is next. He'll be away for a much longer period.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by amaifehenry(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:
When common oloshos and aprokos can forgive

But a so called pastor who is supposed to set good examples can't, I begin to question the way we practice Christianity in Nigeria.

The pastor should have known that no one takes the sick lady serious.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi

Guy you be fool oo. You have no moral right to call her a common olosho
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by QueenIdeas(f): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
What actually conspired between the two and what has dragged Seyi law into the matter?

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by akigbemaru: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Nigerians as usual showing their ignorance. Defamation is a civil matter,you sue the offending party for damages. It does'nt attract jail term,but i'm not surprised,after all Nigeria is a lawless country.
That is why Dino Melaye sued Saharareporters and Sowore for defamation.That is the proper way to seek redress when you get libeled.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by akigbemaru: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
ziga:

And someday too, somebody who has more "power" than you will have you arrested and locked up. Maybe even freeze.

The issue is not what she said. After trial, if she loses her case, she would be made to pay damages or forfeit her assets. Chikena.

And defamation is not a criminal offense. Anybody can say anything they feel like.

If na so, all the poor people in Nigeria will be locked up according to how poor they are and nobody go fit talk again.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by dragonking3: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
ziga:

This is the annoying thing with Nigerians. You don't know anything but you are the loudest noise makers.
Who told you that defamation is not a criminal offence?
Defamation and false publishing are crimes under the Criminal Code Act and a person found guilty of these is liable for up to two years in prison (Sections 373 – 375 of the Act) or seven years under the section with which she is being charged (Section 516A(1)
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by ziga: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
dragonking3:
This is the annoying thing with Nigerians. You don't know anything but you are the loudest noise makers.
Who told you that defamation is not a criminal offence?
Defamation and false publishing are crimes under the Criminal Code Act and a person found guilty of these is liable for up to two years in prison (Sections 373 – 375 of the Act) or seven years under the section with which she is being charged (Section 516A(1)

@Classcaptain. Thank you for the "clarification"

That doesn't change the matter at hand. Nigerians also have freedom of expression in our constitution.

Therefore, it is up to a court of Law to determine her guilt or innocence.

So, why is she locked up without trial and without bail?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by teepain: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She got what she deserved.

All you peeps who derive joy in tarnishing people's image, may such fate befall you guys. grin

People told a lot of lies against OBJ, GEJ.

A lot of people are equally spreading falsehoods against PMB on a daily basis.

If these leaders had locked people up, how many nairalanders would have remained free.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by MakeADifference: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Forgiveness is an end product of sensibility and repentance. Which of those has your Aunty shown?

By the way ...

Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are
with him in the way; lest perhaps the prosecutor
deliver you to the judge, and the judge deliver
you to the officer, and you be cast into prison.

Matthew 5:25

Mophasa:

I remember her saying Olamide did ritual

Jide kosoko killed his wives

She even attacked Obasanjo and other Nigerians, yet they chosed to ignore or forgive her.

Why will a pastor be the one to arrest and prosecute her when pagans and atheist chosed to ignore her.

It's not good for our Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Adebowale89(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jesus was mocked even to the grave. he was crucify and he still seek for forgiveness on behalf of those who crucified him

now tell me why I shud take any pastor serious

if a pastor can't ve full tolerance to overlook some certain things, who shud?

what happened to warning? u can't differentiate btw Christianity and Muslim practice in Nigeria tody coz I won't believe your differences
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by MsFaith: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg who is the "hater" here? And what has kemi been doing all these while on media, "Loving"?
help me ask him oo

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by MakeADifference: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
A simply search and 2 minutes will show you that she didn't get bail hearing, then she got bail hearing and got bail.

As soon as she was out, another hot pot of soup was where she landed at another court. So she needs to get a bail hearing in that new case, and hope another person won't be waiting with another case.

ziga:

That doesn't change the matter at hand. Nigerians also have freedom of expression in our constitution.

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by graphiti: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry to say,
I think u need to read it more.
Some sins are not forgiveable....

Go check it out.

Mophasa:

felixomor:

That wasnt the issue.
Period...

IamAirforce1:

Hian, small~by~small, dem hypocrites don elevate 'His Highness" to holy spirit o!!!

#hands~up!

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by dragonking3: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
ziga:

Freedom of speech does not give you the right to spread lies and defame people. Take note.
Also she is still being held because she has another case against her on the same matter, this time before a Federal High Court in Port-Harcourt for defamation and false publishing.

As it stands currently, she is now facing a one-count charge of publication of defamatory charges before the Magistrate Court and the Federal High Court at the same time.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by dragonking3: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
teepain:

People told a lot of lies against OBJ, GEJ.

A lot of people are equally spreading falsehoods against PMB on a daily basis.

If these leaders had locked people up, how many nairalanders would have remained free.
People are being locked up for spreading defamation news against politicians. Do you know that El rufai locked up a famous person for spreading falsehood about kaduna killings? Am sure you don't know ,so now you know. Defamation of character is a criminal offence
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
ziga:

wat are you talking sef?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Be careful of what you post on social media... the police has turned what should be a civil case to a criminal offense.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by teepain: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
dragonking3:
People are being locked up for spreading defamation news against politicians. Do you know that El rufai locked up a famous person for spreading falsehood about kaduna killings? Am sure you don't know ,so now you know. Defamation of character is a criminal offence

Defamation of character is not a criminal offence, it is a civil offence (kindly consult a lawyer, if in doubt).

Audu Maikori's case, which you referred to, is not applicable here for 3 reasons:

1. Audu was arrested for attempting to cause violence and public disorder. His arrest had nothing to do with defaming El Rufai.

2. The legal remedy available for defamation or libel is to sue for damages.

3. Christ called believers to a higher standard of perseverance and faith. "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers".

What this means is that the standard of unbelievers should not be the standard for christians, most especially, a man of God.

Surely, the hand of God is not too short to deliver.

In this light, I appreciate Pastor Adeboye's and some MOG's approach to issues of this nature.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by petitejolie(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
everyday for d thief but one day is for the house owner. Kemi shud face d consequences of her action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) / Femi Kuti And Sister Call Out Band Member Who Ran Away In The U.S / "Stand-Up Comedy Is Dying In Nigeria" - Basket Mouth Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.