Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty (10657 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why do people feel threatened by me?? I’m not controversial, I’m not dramatic I just pretty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by ikh777: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
I am not threatened by you though, but maybe you could change your approach to how you express yourself around people.... it may just be misunderstood as arrogance or pride.

If you will have good impression with people, make yourself friendly but not cheap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by eddycliff(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmm
U nor dey tire?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikh777:
I am not threatened by you though, but maybe you could change your approach to how you express yourself around people.... it may just be misunderstood as arrogance or pride.

If you will have good impression with people, make yourself friendly but not cheap.

Okay noted

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Rockyrascal(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:
Why do people feel threatened by me?? I’m not controversial, I’m not dramatic I just pretty.
i feel threatened by this your extravagant MONIKER alone.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Ladylite: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

Oh no dear, do not overate your beauty, part of being beautiful is being humble and letting people tell you about your beauty.

Character is what people can feel threatened by, not beauty my sister. Beauty without character will leave you with users and "frenemies".

Don't come here telling us that you are beautiful. Let us be the judge of that. Self worship is a waste of time

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
I don't see any controversy or drama or beauty or threat. All I see is depression occasioned by low self esteem and lack. So because I said controversy don land in one of ur numerous nonsensical threads you created another nonsensical thread to call your self controversial. Pls quit bullshitting.

26 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:
I don't see any controversy or drama or beauty or threat. All I see is depression occasioned by low self esteem and lack. So because I said controversy don land in one of ur numerous nonsensical threads you created another nonsensical thread to call your self controversial. Pls quit bullshitting.

You dnt have to see my beautiful honey. You can’t afford it boy bye

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by 11Anonymous(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Beauty without character is disgusting.

Maybe that's what is threatening people you meet.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
11Anonymous:
Beauty without character is disgusting.

Maybe that's what is threatening people.

Okay
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

You dnt have to see my beautiful honey. You can’t afford it boy bye

Lol see eediota. Come again pls afford what?? A piece of garbage? Haha

Your diction is poor.

Try harder, line is stale.

15 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Lol see eediota. Come again pls afford what?? A piece of garbage? Haha

Try harder line is stale.

You dnt need my trend to be irrelevant here. Stop engaging my trend and if you not threaten. FYI I dnt know you

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Architectben34(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

You dnt need my trend to be irrelevant here. Stop engaging my trend and if you not threaten. FYI I dnt know you
Thread not trend olodo

19 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

I don't understand.

You have more problems than you can imagine. I'll leave you to it.

obrigado e adeus

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Architectben34:

Thread not trend olodo

Are you for real Thread??
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
How much for a night.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by mario2k(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Vanity upon vanity,your beauty ooo your shape ooo and whatever you feel you are or have are all vanity.You are beautiful, pretty, intelligent and whatever when you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour be born again and pray for holy ghost baptism.For without it you and your beauty,shape and whatever will born in Hell fire. People that are much more more prettier than you have gone Remember!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by CAPSLOCKED: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ladylite:

Oh no dear, do not overate your beauty, part of being beautiful is being humble and letting people tell you about your beauty.

Character is what people can feel threatened by, not beauty my sister. Beauty without character will leave you with users and "frenemies".

Don't come here telling us that you are beautiful. Let us be the judge of that. Self worship is a waste of time

WHY ARE YOU TRAUMATIZED BY HER OPINION?

MARTINEZ39S.UBUNJA.MICHELLEKABOD2.
I'M ON MY WAY TO PM MISS UNIVERSE AGAIN TODAY, AFTER WHICH OMAR09 WILL SEND A DIK-PIK cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
mario2k:
Vanity upon vanity,your beauty ooo your shape ooo and whatever you feel you are or have are all vanity.You are beautiful, pretty, intelligent and whatever when you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour be born again and pray for holy ghost baptism.For without it you and your beauty,shape and whatever will born in Hell fire. People that are much more more prettier than you have gone Remember!

Thanks daddy GO!! I’m a self promoter I’m not ashamed of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Martinez39s(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Where is your picture? Post your pictures and validate your claim of being pretty. grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Martinez39s(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY ARE YOU TRAUMATIZED BY HER OPINION?

MARTINEZ39S.UBUNJA.MICHELLEKABOD2.
I'M ON MY WAY TO PM MISS UNIVERSE AGAIN TODAY, AFTER WHICH OMAR09 WILL SEND A DIK-PIK cheesy
After which she will expose you. grin
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by CAPSLOCKED: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:

AND ALSO OMAR'S DIK-PIK cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Martinez39s(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AND ALSO OMAR'S DIK-PIK cheesy
Can't wait. cheesy
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Where is your picture? Post your pictures and validate your claim of being pretty. grin

SHE HAS DELETED, BUT I HAVE ALBUM. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Martinez39s(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE HAS DELETED, BUT I HAVE ALBUM. cheesy
Submit for apt reviews. grin
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by gbami(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:
Attention seeking bitch...I guess she is a fat bitch, father issue bitch, " I hate men bitch" etc...They always want validation from others to feel good about themselves....You want the sun to rise and set on your bitchy ass...Go to her house now....it will be very dirty.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by TheSyndrome: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Who dash monkey banana? undecided undecided undecided
You are not controversial, you are just deranged and you need a shrink before we hear another sniper story. angry

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by ubunja(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
and get the thread banned.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Martinez39s(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:
and get the thread banned.
and she reopens another thread. grin
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by chubinwa(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:
Threatened " are you a member of Boko Haram, or Fulani herdsmen? if no, go and hide your face. you won't get the attention you are seeking from me
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Why are you so clueless or am I missing something.

Sounds like a mating dance to me. Somebody opened a thread to tell you she's pretty, you are talking another thing.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by jawalis(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
There’s no picture proof, and how beautiful can you be that will threaten people? There’s something hidden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant / Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.