Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site (21617 Views)

I Need Face To Face Dollar Deal @ A Good Dollar Rate / BTC Traders Here Is A Good Place To Trade, Buy BTC At Cheap Rate / Buy/sell BTC and ITUNES GIFT CARDS Here. (we Buy BTC & ITUNES GIFT CARD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by temmy59: 11:46am On May 23, 2017
kaze4blues:

How do I gain access to the money
Through your paga account.
They pay automatically to your paga account.
From there you can transfer to your account number. Or do whatever you like with it. Follow the procedure above
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by thebigkendo(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Withdrawal not started yet. That's why their price z that high, to stop people from converting their money back to btc n sending t to another wallet... They criminals

hahaha as dia wahala start, i sharply moved my bitcoin to localbitcoin... that was early april
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by kaze4blues(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
temmy59:

Through your paga account.
They pay automatically to your paga account.
From there you can transfer to your account number. Or do whatever you like with it. Follow the procedure above

I completed a survey and I got a text message that I have been paid 200. But I didn't see any money in my paga account. How can I go about it.

Also, it seems there are not always many surveys available for Nigeria. Is there a was I can handle this to get more surveys?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by temmy59: 4:54pm On May 23, 2017
kaze4blues:

I completed a survey and I got a text message that I have been paid 200. But I didn't see any money in my paga account. How can I go about it.

Also, it seems there are not always many surveys available for Nigeria. Is there a was I can handle this to get more surveys?
Are you sure that it the phone number that you registered with on paga that you use to open streetbees.
Did the message of the payment comes with withdrawal pin.
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
thebigkendo:

hahaha as dia wahala start, i sharply moved my bitcoin to localbitcoin... that was early april

They r back...... Came back today
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by chaley(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

pls can u send me ur number or ur whatsapp number. I want u to enlighten me on some things. thanks would be glad. @yampotatocarrot
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by thebigkendo(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Yeah when i noticed there price y'nyt was at per with other exchanges i thought as much...

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by platinumphotos: 9:26am On May 24, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Bitit isn't in dollars Sir

But so we all know, banks have adjusted their rates now... Access n Gtbank currently selling dollars at 375...... I just weak for Banks matter
Boss, can I get ur whatsapp contact? Thanks in advance sir
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Najwal: 11:51am On May 24, 2017
any one here has bought btc in localbitcoin? is the amount of btc/$ the same with foreign sites. thanks
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Saveasoul: 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
@yampotatocarrot pls boss where can i buy bitcoin with payoneer card i mean which site i can bitcoin with payoneer card and is it profitable
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
Saveasoul:
@yampotatocarrot pls boss where can i buy bitcoin with payoneer card i mean which site i can bitcoin with payoneer card and is it profitable

Haven't used payoneer b4, Sir

So I don't know about that
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2017
Najwal:
any one here has bought btc in localbitcoin? is the amount of btc/$ the same with foreign sites. thanks

Nope
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
thebigkendo:

Yeah when i noticed there price y'nyt was at per with other exchanges i thought as much...

Yeah, they've reverted their prices back

Also paid/paying off d backload of people's money with them

They tried, being honest
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by baloba(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2017
plz reply my mail @yampotato
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by thebigkendo(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Yeah, they've reverted their prices back

Also paid/paying off d backload of people's money with them

They tried, being honest

That good of dem, dey tried
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2017
thebigkendo:

That good of dem, dey tried

Sure... They tried
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2017
baloba:
plz reply my mail @yampotato

Good day Sir
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by baloba(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Good day Sir

contactd me @ baloba...thanks
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Najwal: 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Nope

thanks for the reply, please i need small insight on uba africard i just got one and i want to know:-

*if there are other ways to load it without going to uba bank all the time

*if i can attach it to my paypal and when will the paypal deduction take place, if its in the night coz i head their internet transaction starts from 12.am

*and how to check my balance. sorry for the questions ooo cheesy Thanks for helping fellow nl in this thread.
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by izuagbala: 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
I am making cool cash every single day with my android phone. I dont even need to open my laptop these days shocked shocked. I created a thread on it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3820609/life-changing-investment-just-keep#56865722
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2017
Najwal:

thanks for the reply, please i need small insight on uba africard i just got one and i want to know:-

*if there are other ways to load it without going to uba bank all the time

*if i can attach it to my paypal and when will the paypal deduction take place, if its in the night coz i head their internet transaction starts from 12.am

*and how to check my balance. sorry for the questions ooo cheesy Thanks for helping fellow nl in this thread.

U can load rt through d UBA mobile app...Prepaid card works ANYTIME OF THE DAY, it's d MasterCard that has to b used around 12am...

Dont know ANYTHING about using PayPal

They send sms for transactions done on d Prepaid card
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by eghos12(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

U can load rt through d UBA mobile app...Prepaid card works ANYTIME OF THE DAY, it's d MasterCard that has to b used around 12am...

please specify the types of uba prepaid card
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Najwal: 10:30am On May 26, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

thanks i appreciate
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2017
eghos12:

please specify the types of uba prepaid card

Prepaid z Prepaid... ThoughAfrucard z written on some... Just make sure u use a valid ID to open t
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Najwal: 4:48am On May 28, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Prepaid z Prepaid... ThoughAfrucard z written on some... Just make sure u use a valid ID to open t

Does the prepaid card need any activation for Internet transaction or just load and use? thanks
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2017
Najwal:

Does the prepaid card need any activation for Internet transaction or just load and use? thanks

Call CC guys
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Ysakaws1: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please who knows how to send your fiverr money directly into bitcoin. For those that don't really know much about fiverr, they pay you through paypay and payoneer card
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by 9japrof(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Gtbank blocked usage on their card on bitcoin sites, but u can use t on CEX.io, it goes there.

Bitit doesn't do card verification, just put in your details n u r good to go.... But if u mean Identity verification, now that depends on them, sometimes in 30minutes, other times up to 2days.

UBA has a daily limit of about $3000 for all Nigerians, so d only time u can use d card z around 12:00am, if u use t by say 12:30am, t might not go again cos the limit will have been exhausted as a lot of Nigerians stay awake just to use d limit by that time

All d bitcoin sites I listed work weekends

If your card isn't going, especially if it's Access, contact Access customer service, they'll rectify t for u within 2hours highest

Note: For Access bank, use VISA CARD (ull have to set otp n IPIN), for UBA n Gtbank, usE MASTERCARD

U can also get a prepaid card from UBA n use t, t works

Hope that answers all d questions

CEX SELLS TO NIGERIANS

Would love to discuss with you personally, how do i get accross to you ?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by obajoey(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
pls what rate does luno buys bitcoin please?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by cosd(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
k
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by DAramis: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Call CC guys
Bro, I just entered this bitcoin newly. If I am to buy bitcoin from those sites you mentioned in euro, how can I be able to move it to my coinbase wallet which is in dollars?
Or is it better to buy from exchangers?

Or can you be able to sell a small dollar fraction of bitcoin to me at a cheaper rate? I would like to use it to trade.
Hope you recognized this moniker from the Bea scholarship thread?

I also sent you a pm and also expecting your reply to my request above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Albanian Civil War Caused By Ponzi Scheme / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account / Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.