Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site (21624 Views)

I Need Face To Face Dollar Deal @ A Good Dollar Rate / BTC Traders Here Is A Good Place To Trade, Buy BTC At Cheap Rate / Buy/sell BTC and ITUNES GIFT CARDS Here. (we Buy BTC & ITUNES GIFT CARD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by billpete89: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
obitee69:
Cmoney whats a payonnercard

I have payoneer account for sale
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Joshmedia1: 3:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Hello please is bitit.io working presently,? And with which card?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by encrypt(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
The real truck would be buying bitcoin with a payoneer card you can always fubd it @340/350 and sell your bitcoin @380/390
Of course you'll need to buy about $1000 to see tangible profit but it's scalabe and makes sense.
The million dollar question?
Where can i buy bitcoin with payoneer

PS: don't bother mentioning places like Paxful and localbitcoins
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by cmoney22222: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
do you know that payonner charge 3 percent on their card transaction online. so you know that 3percent of 1000 is bro

encrypt:
The real truck would be buying bitcoin with a payoneer card you can always fubd it @340/350 and sell your bitcoin @380/390
Of course you'll need to buy about $1000 to see tangible profit but it's scalabe and makes sense.

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by encrypt(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
cmoney22222:
do you know that payonner charge 3 percent on their card transaction online. so you know that 3percent of 1000 is bro

Let me worry about the 3% and for numbers sake 3% of 1000 is $30.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by cmoney22222: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
encrypt:

Let me worry about the 3% and for numbers sake 3% of 1000 is $30.
then 30*350= no gain sir
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by fattbabakay(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
encrypt:

See https://hustle.ng/how-to-exchange-your-payoneer-funds-for-bitcoins/
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by encrypt(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
fattbabakay:
See https://hustle.ng/how-to-exchange-your-payoneer-funds-for-bitcoins/
Nice site you got there..doesn't help me though
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by garubbagarubba: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2017
Go to Paxful. They offer good rates
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by riggsmuldrow77: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Looking to buy bitcoins but having a hard time of the payment options available?

300+ Ways to buy Bitcoins via Paxful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WUn7LRUjjQ

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by PropertyAsset: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Joshmedia1:
Hello
please is bitit.io working presently,?
And with which card?

Let's get to see what's on board.
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Dollabiz: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Earn good trading options
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by omotech: 3:02am On Jul 29, 2017
How do you mean?
Dollabiz:
Earn good trading options
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by bodeskii(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
U have much time on ur hands, with nothing doing, and plenty of data??
There's a website that pays you 10cents for each page of their advertisement you view. Many modes of cashing out available, even bitcoin and direct wire to local bank accounts. shocked shocked
Mak ur joblessness useful cheesy and Check my signature for link.
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:
Zenith bank isn't doing international transactions ma. GT blocked their cards on most bitcoin sites as I state earlier, but it's going on CEX.io

For bitit.gift, access is best

Sorry,what about Skye Bank Card?Anyone uses it on bitit.io
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2018
maron5:

Sorry,what about Skye Bank Card?Anyone uses it on bitit.io

Nope.... Buying on bitit isn't profitable anymore Bro

If u wanna buy, buy from local sellers, it's cheaper now
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by eghos12(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

so bitcoin buy and sell business ended..
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

Local sellers now sell at the rate of 400 to $1 and this is very costly .

I can't mention all the Nigerian companies selling at this rate.

Instantgold.ng
365exchanger.com
Bitx/Luno
And many more.
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by steemlord: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

is localbitcoin a better place to buy btc?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by maviarcad1: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
encrypt:

tried messaging you but BOT won't let me, how do you buy btc with payoneer? do you have any you want to sell on binance or usi tech? thank you
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by encrypt(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2018
maviarcad1:

tried messaging you but BOT won't let me, how do you buy btc with payoneer? do you have any you want to sell on binance or usi tech? thank you
I don't have any for sale
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by nairaswipe: 2:02am On Jan 07, 2018
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WWW.NAIRASWIPE AS YOUR NIGERIA'S BEST FIT ECURRENCY EXCHANGE

Welcome to NairaSwipe.com,

We are quite aware that many innocent people have lost their hard gotten wealth to scammers claiming to be E-currency exchangers on the internet. As a result of this ugly experience, nairaswipe.com has come to provide solutions to your E-currency needs. We are the most TRUSTED AND RELIABLE exchange company in Nigeria for the following reasons...

RELIABILITY:
NairaSwipe.com is the most reliable and efficient source to convert your E-currencies (BITCOIN,PERFECTMONEY,ITUNE GIFT CARDS,NETELLER,PAYPAL ETC) to cash and cash to E-currencies in Nigeria. Further more, your cash and e-currencies are safe and secure with us as we are a member of Digital Currency Exchangers' Association of Nigeria (DCEAN) operating digital currency exchange services since 2012 and we are duly registered and incorporated under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 (RC 1330861).

OUR MISSION:
NairaSwipe.com is solely poised at offering instant funding and best rate possible in the market. Our capital base is strong enough to ensure that e-currency exchange services are made available at all time. We have a dedicated and highly professional personnel to attend to your needs 24/7.

OUR SERVICES:
At NairaSwipe.com, buying and selling of E-currencies is our main service we provide. We also render PAY4ME services to our potential and existing clients who don't have means of paying or receiving money abroad or online with credit cards,paypal and other payment options. NairaSwipe.com is therefore available for you to provide solutions to your online payment and receipt challenges.

Best Regards,
NairaSwipe.com Team

For more information,enquiries and complaints. Kindly contact us with our details below:-

Tel: +234 806 451 5190, +234 807 764 3196
WhatsApp: 08064515190
BBM: nairaswp
Twitter: @nairaswipe
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Joiedevivre: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by nairaswipe: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Greetings,

We need much reserves of Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, Litecoin, Itune Gift Cards. Kindly contact us right now and negotiate your rates with us. instant funding and withdrawal remains our passion @ www.nairaswipe.com.

Best Regards,
NairaSwipe.com Team

For more information,enquiries and complaints. Kindly contact us with our details below:-

Tel: +234 806 451 5190, +234 807 764 3196
WhatsApp: 08064515190
BBM: nairaswp
Twitter: @nairaswipe
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
encrypt:

Yeah.... True

I think d main thing z research n surfing d net....there must b a way
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
steemlord:

is localbitcoin a better place to buy btc?

It's a good place to buy.... Although I'll classify BETTER as a place where I can get t at reduced rate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
maron5:

Local sellers now sell at the rate of 400 to $1 and this is very costly .

I can't mention all the Nigerian companies selling at this rate.

Instantgold.ng
365exchanger.com
Bitx/Luno
And many more.

If this is really true, then buying n selling of Bitcoin z back.... Although I don't think so, especially the Luno part
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by steemlord: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

It's a good place to buy.... Although I'll classify BETTER as a place where I can get t at reduced rate

Wow, wheres the best exchange to get at best reduced rate please?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by pufframmy: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLE

all transaction will be served in short time we here to Serve you Better thanks For the Patronage

Monday to Sunday from 8:00am till 8Pm we here to Serve you more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / Albanian Civil War Caused By Ponzi Scheme / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.