Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site (21618 Views)

I Need Face To Face Dollar Deal @ A Good Dollar Rate / BTC Traders Here Is A Good Place To Trade, Buy BTC At Cheap Rate / Buy/sell BTC and ITUNES GIFT CARDS Here. (we Buy BTC & ITUNES GIFT CARD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by kinzu(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2017
uckennety:

D don't accept nigerian cards
is your account with them verified? What type of bank cards have you tried. They only accept 3D secured cards
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by uckennety(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
kinzu:
is your account with them verified? What type of bank cards have you tried. They only accept 3D secured cards

Normal gt master card
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by kinzu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
uckennety:

Normal gt master card
It should work, mine works. What is the error message that you get when you try
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls how long does bitit.gift take to confirm card details. Do dey work weekends @ yampotatocarrot
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by uckennety(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
kinzu:
It should work, mine works. What is the error message that you get when you try

Card not accepted
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by kinzu(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
uckennety:

Card not accepted
You may have to contact support@cex.io for more direct help. They respond within minutes. You can get that error if it's a bank card that is not enabled for foreign transactions or if the account chargeable for the transaction is not sufficiency funded. You can whatsapp the number on my signature when you are online. Have a great week
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by uckennety(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
kinzu:
You may have to contact support@cex.io for more direct help. They respond within minutes. You can get that error if it's a bank card that is not enabled for foreign transactions or if the account chargeable for the transaction is not sufficiency funded. You can whatsapp the number on my signature when you are online. Have a great week

Done dt said d don't accept nigerian card

Did dt last year unless the v changed policy now
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by kinzu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
uckennety:

They have updated their policy. You can use Nigerian cards now to deposit and withdraw but cash deposits and withdrawals via domiciliary accounts aren't allowed for now
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by yusasiv(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Good. But note that GTBank sells dollars at 315, Access at 325. To buy with your card also depends on d means of identity that u have. If u have an international passport, use Spectrocoin or CEX.io...... If u have only a voter's card, use Bitit.gift

As for d limit, u can buy with other people's cards on bitit.gift, so if u have say 5 cards, that's $500........ Hope that have helped

bro, i beg.. do u take liquor? if no, dnt worry i dnt take as well, i wud av offered u some bottles, do u take beverages... walahi, i swear.. u deserve south Africa coca cola, with UK pepsi... i love. u

modified: u need to see how. much i have tried searching for this. info. u just shared from ur generosity... bro, i wish people can be like u
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by meromero11: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Piggy and thrift at GeneXpayments are twin program that assures a cryptorian success in this life. The thrift is offered in digital currency but receivable in naira equivalent. Now the value is N2m per participant. It operates like a normal bank fixed deposit but now in digital currency. Its that fastest way out of poverty. GeneXpayments is the guarantor of the thrift. Payment goes smooth unencumbered. The scheme is for all, business men and women, student and non-students, housewives and working class, husbands and wives, singles and engaged. N2m is for everyone. The Cryptohall whatsapp group can be reached on 0.7.0.5.5.4.0.3.4.1.8 to get into the thrift while GeneXpayments which is an exchange runs the piggy. This is an opportunity for all.
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by uckennety(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2017
kinzu:

They have updated their policy. You can use Nigerian cards now to deposit and withdrawal but cash deposits and withdrawals via domiciliary accounts aren't allowed

Ok i'll go check my acc now

Tnks alot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by uckennety(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2017
kinzu:

They have updated their policy. You can use Nigerian cards now to deposit and withdrawal but cash deposits and withdrawals via domiciliary accounts aren't allowed

Ok i'll go check my acc now
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by dejitenaj(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
What if I show him how to do it?

Guy, go get an Access or Gtbank account n get back to me.

thanks bro for your contribution. I just tried my GT card on bitit.gift but it was declined. though I'm still waiting for my account to be verified but I tried to buy €25 but it was declined. GT card was stopped on skrill, neteller, paypal last month. I don't know if it was as a result of this. when was the last time you bought bitcoin with your Gt card? thank you once a again.
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Zealoy(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2017
uckennety:

it is written there that Nigeria is among the countries banned from the site

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by uckennety(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Zealoy:
it is written there that Nigeria is among the countries banned from the site

I tot as much
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by gagzee(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

I've done so Sir. I can also walk into any UBA branch n request for an AFRICARD (Prepaid card), t works.... That's another $100 added to your other cards. Note that for Access, only Visa card works, while for GTbank, it's MasterCard. FCMB also works, but their dollar rate z too high so if u want to make profit, don't go near them yet. Thanks
how about uba visa card?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by ayando(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
muntaree:
Nigerians are wicked. I dont know why we cant help eachother. My brother visit these sites and buy bitcoin with your card.

cex.io
coinsbank.com
Regards
God bless for that statement. A black man tends to be generally wicked by nature. I asked a friend two weeks ago n he is still thinking because i buy from him.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
obitee69 have u been able to successfully get one? me sef dey find seriously
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gtbank blocked usage on their card on bitcoin sites, but u can use t on CEX.io, it goes there.

Bitit doesn't do card verification, just put in your details n u r good to go.... But if u mean Identity verification, now that depends on them, sometimes in 30minutes, other times up to 2days.

UBA has a daily limit of about $3000 for all Nigerians, so d only time u can use d card z around 12:00am, if u use t by say 12:30am, t might not go again cos the limit will have been exhausted as a lot of Nigerians stay awake just to use d limit by that time

All d bitcoin sites I listed work weekends

If your card isn't going, especially if it's Access, contact Access customer service, they'll rectify t for u within 2hours highest

Note: For Access bank, use VISA CARD (ull have to set otp n IPIN), for UBA n Gtbank, usE MASTERCARD

U can also get a prepaid card from UBA n use t, t works

Hope that answers all d questions

CEX SELLS TO NIGERIANS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by yusasiv(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
seems bitit operates on euro...is there no such site like bitit that operates in US dollars without the issue of international passport, I beg, ur opinion will be appreciated...
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by yusasiv(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Gtbank blocked usage on their card on bitcoin sites, but u can use t on CEX.io, it goes there.

Bitit doesn't do card verification, just put in your details n u r good to go.... But if u mean Identity verification, now that depends on them, sometimes in 30minutes, other times up to 2days.

UBA has a daily limit of about $3000 for all Nigerians, so d only time u can use d card z around 12:00am, if u use t by say 12:30am, t might not go again cos the limit will have been exhausted as a lot of Nigerians stay awake just to use d limit by that time

If your card isn't going, especially if it's Access, contact Access customer service, they'll rectify t for u within 2hours highest

Note: For Access bank, use VISA CARD (ull have to set otp n IPIN), for UBA n Gtbank, usE MASTERCARD

CEX SELLS TO NIGERIANS

bitit transacts in euro, isn't that more than dollar value?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
yusasiv:

bitit transacts in euro, isn't that more than dollar value?

Yeah, it's basically d same thing

D monthly limit z $100 which z d same as about €95 or so

So it's still d same thing... If u r buying in Euro, 94/95 will b d highest u can buy, while buying in dollars will b $100. Both of them r around 32000 in naira
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by yusasiv(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

So it's still d same thing... If u r buying in Euro, 94/95 will b d highest u can buy, while buying in dollars will b $100. Both of them r around 32000 in naira

Please, can i get ur contact? i would like if u can guide me very well sir...pls if u don't mind
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Bitcoinmanager: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
obitee69:
Any ideas?

download all the info you need are in there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by yusasiv(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

wat is the transaction charges like? also, i'd like to know how i can sell on GeneX, would that be profitable?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=yusasiv post=55455308]

Please, can i get ur contact? i would like if u can guide me very well sir...pls if u don't mind[/quot

Mail Sir
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Zealoy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
yusasiv:
seems bitit operates on euro...is there no such site like bitit that operates in US dollars without the issue of international passport, I beg, ur opinion will be appreciated...
yeah I thought as much I don't understand this euro they operate with wish it's in USD it wud have been better
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Zealoy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pls how regit is genex cuz d site don't look original to me
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by yusasiv(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=Yampotatocarrot post=55456217][/quote]

av sent u a PM sir, do u mind forwarding ur contact to this email : istijabat2012@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Zealoy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

I've done so Sir. I can also walk into any UBA branch n request for an AFRICARD (Prepaid card), t works.... That's another $100 added to your other cards. Note that for Access, only Visa card works, while for GTbank, it's MasterCard. FCMB also works, but their dollar rate z too high so if u want to make profit, don't go near them yet. Thanks
pls what is the limit for access bank visa card for a month cuz I heard is $100 daily
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by Zealoy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

CEX SELLS TO NIGERIANS

pls Wat is the dairy limit for access bank visa card?
Re: How Do I Buy Btc At Official Dollar Rate From A Foreign Site by yusasiv(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Zealoy:
pls what is the limit for access bank visa card for a month cuz I heard is $100 daily

are u sure it is daily, cus i heard it's monthly o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / Albanian Civil War Caused By Ponzi Scheme / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.