Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Talk 2 Meg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talk 2 Meg (1336 Views)

Help,My GF Threatened 2 Cut My Di*k n giv me 2 eat If I Smile Or Talk 2 Any Gal / Why Do Gals Say Some Guys Talk 2 Much When Wooing Them? / Sometimes We Just Want 2 Talk 2 Somebody Abt These Tins But We Cnt. My Girlfriend Can Nag U Out Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk 2 Meg by Megvikky: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2007
Am in luv wit a man 18yrs older dan i am,he wants 2 marry me but he has 3 kids n d wife is late.Am just 22,if u were in my shoes wat will u do?pls nairalanders talk 2 me.
Re: Talk 2 Meg by Dvampire(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2007
well, if i got the 1st line of your post very well, you said you are in love with a man, heck! if you love someone, you love everything about that person. his family, his lifestyle, his religion. hope you get my point. if he's got all you want and he treats you like an equal, he does not allow the age gap to surface in the relationship; he treats you like a queen, the kids love you as well and you LOVE HIM too then go ahead: MARRY HIM.
Re: Talk 2 Meg by Megvikky: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2007
Dvampire tanx but dont u think he'll av a divided attention 2wards me bcuz of d kids?
Re: Talk 2 Meg by Macgreat(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2007
Dvampire®,.,.,you don kill the matter,you hit the nail on it's anus which is better grin job man,you are NAFDAC aproved ©
Re: Talk 2 Meg by Dvampire(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2007
if the kids did not pose a threat when he proposed to marry you, why do you think they would when he has tied the knot finally? see, let me tell you something, be the nice sweet and caring person that you are; i mean those qualities that you displayed that got both of you attracted to each other in the first place, display enough of it - both to the man and the kids. love is not about competition on who get more of the affection or who gets less, it's about complimenting. where one fails, the other assists. in that way, the love grows and the undestanding between partners improves.
Re: Talk 2 Meg by Megvikky: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2007
Infact,dvampire am very grateful
Re: Talk 2 Meg by chillbabe(f): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2007
My Deargirl,

This is my own oppion I think u are way to young to take care of 3 children.

So he is 18 years older then u what do u think will happen after ten years he is growing older and u are getting matured u will be a different woman after ten years do u think he will accept that, why am i asking u this questions, cause i was married to a man who was twenty years older then me.He couldn't accept the fact that i was becoming a woman who makes her own decision.

That is all i want to say to u hope i didn't offend u am just talking about my own experience hope i give u something to thing about.
Re: Talk 2 Meg by okwanuzo3(f): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2007
i think chillbabe has a good point.
you are still very young, three children is a lot of responsibility to take on at your age.
While i won't say don't marry him, i'd say give it a lot of thought, speak with your family about it.
If you finally decide to go ahead with it, then you should have reached a decision to take on whatever comes.
Remember though that marriage should be till death do you part
Re: Talk 2 Meg by Busta(f): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2007
U are 22 and he's 18 years older than u are,
I don't think its a good idea.
Things might work out ok btw both y'all for now
but it ain't gonna last. . trust me.

don't get caught up in the moment, think hard bout ur decision.
Re: Talk 2 Meg by keyne(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
18 yrs shocked shocked shocked.love conquereth all.bt if his kids donot like u,abeg bone luv o.
Re: Talk 2 Meg by sparta(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2009
chillbabe:

My Deargirl,

So he is 18 years older then u what do u think will happen after ten years he is growing older and u are getting matured u will be a different woman after ten years do u think he will accept that, why am i asking u this questions, cause i was married to a man who was twenty years older then me.He couldn't accept the fact that i was becoming a woman who makes her own decision.

That is all i want to say to u hope i didn't offend u am just talking about my own experience hope i give u something to thing about.

Word!
Re: Talk 2 Meg by kok(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
Dvampire:

if the kids did not pose a threat when he proposed to marry you, why do you think they would when he has tied the knot finally? see, let me tell you something, be the nice sweet and caring person that you are; i mean those qualities that you displayed that got both of you attracted to each other in the first place, display enough of it - both to the man and the kids. love is not about competition on who get more of the affection or who gets less, it's about complimenting. where one fails, the other assists. in that way, the love grows and the undestanding between partners improves.
chillbabe:

My Deargirl,

Great words, think over this before making a final decision.

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? / my Fiancee is In Love With My Best Man / What Is Wrong With Being Picky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.