Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? (1330 Views)

Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by kwame1: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2007
Your opinion is needed on this topic.
A background information had it that,she forgot the first birthday last year because she was in school and was taking care of an old male friend of hers (who sustained a fractured leg),even though she had repeated told me that there was nothing between the two of them but that she knew the guy b4 me.The 2nd birthday was this year,no reason was given,but instead she claimed it is possible for one to forget such date and she was not exempted.She also said,she may not be able to question me if i forget hers in the future.She seems nonchallant to the relationship lately but i am still watching.Kindly post ur invaluable comments.
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by jhibola: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i]
well it depends on the way both of you started or the level you are, she might remeber but pretending just to make you vex,
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by oreofemi(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
Well its part of life ,so far you guys are on the level you should , you should bother about it.
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by skylo(f): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2007
the guy is a Bleep
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by tglaz(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2007
@poster,
guy,the chic in question has permanently placed you in her recycle bin awaiting a permenent removal .open your inner eyes WIDE. shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by fakedavid: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2007
keep shifting it until he/she remembers.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by almondjoy(f): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2007
Would not bother me one bit. Don't remember any other person's either--except childrens'. Not an important thing in my life. Once you are over 21, the need to celebrate birthdays become redundant. The only milestones you should celebrate henceforth are 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and so on and so forth. Every 10 years, so get a grip. You are not longer a child so leave birthday celebrations for children and stop "cutting" cakes every year and soliciting for gifts.

Not to worry. Not a birthday person myself. Celebrate everyday as your birthday and you will not care if others remember or not. People who usually feel bad about others not remembering their birthdays really come across as being "needy". Love yourself, celebrate yourself and damn others. If you feel you need others to recognize you in life--then you have serious self-esteem issues. In this world--all I can say is "gooooooooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

My friend--hit the malls and shop till you drop!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by iice(f): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2007
did she like remember later or she just totally fashied the birthday?
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by snugle: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2007
try celebrating your birthday everyday of everymonth. that way she wuldnt forget.anyday u meet her just coincedentally happens to be your bitrthday, problem solved!
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by bebe2007(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2007
I would be mad. Would find it hard to forgive and i would forget his own delibrately.
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by Eaglebabe: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2009
If u forget hers,what happens.
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nothing! I can't come and kill myself nah
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by ibkkk(f): 4:02am On Jul 23, 2017
It's a very simple issue.If he forgets mine, I'll forget his.50-50,no cheating.
Re: What Will U Do,if Ur Fiancee Forgets Ur Birthday For Two Consecutive Years? by escapefromusa(f): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2017
The title should be.. which pastor should you visit, if you have been a fiancee/fiance for 2 years.

ole'

(1) (Reply)

I Confessed Now She's Leaving. / I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do / Is It A Crime To Date A Girl That Is Comfortable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.