Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth (2712 Views)

Living In Bondage: My Cousin’s Marriage Is Like Living In Hell-please Advise / Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
COPIED........
17 SOULS IN HELL PLEADING WITH HUMANITY ON EARTH !!!!
SOUL 1: I was a housewife on earth and I loved to kiss the penis of my husband every time we had sex. My pastor did not teach that this was a sin so when I died, I was thrown to hell for this.

SOUL 2: I used to be a woman on earth. I loved to use contraceptive pills so as not to conceive. My husband did not want any more children but when I died, the demons dragged me to hell and have been torturing me day and night.

SOUL 3: I was a lady on earth and my husband allowed me to climb over him during sex. We did not perceive that this was sinful and demonic so when I died, the demons threw me in hell and have been forcing me to climb over spears/weapons and do the same act I used to do on top of my husband. Each time I do this my genitals will tear into pieces and grow again over and over.

SOUL 4: When a brother warned me against using earrings I did not believe him and when I died, I found a big demon waiting by heaven’s gate. When he saw me he asked me to give him his property of which I did not understand at first. He then clarified that all earrings belong to him and any woman who dies with any of his property such as earrings, wedding rings, jewelleries, fake hair, nail paint, eye lashes, makeup, weave on, curled hair, contraceptive coil etc will find Him waiting for her at heaven’s gate and will be thrown into hell.

SOUL 5: Please warn all the women not to use contraceptive coils, injection or pills or else they will join me here in hell. These things are demonic ideas and billions are here in hell in torment.

SOUL 6: Please warn all humans on earth not to drink any form of alcohol. God cannot be mocked and He hates alcohol. Since I came to hell, the demons have been forcing me to drink deadly acid in place of alcohol.

SOUL 7: Please tell all the children on earth to love Jesus and read their bible. I was a child when I died and I have been in hell since. Recently Jesus came to hell and I pleaded with Him to remove me from hell but He asked me to name one bible character before He could remove me but unfortunately I could not name one. I failed this test and fell back into the fire.

SOUL 8: Tell all women on earth that hell is full of women some of whom were strong Christians on earth but died and came to hell for little sins such as quarrel, anger, lack of surrender to husband, envy, jealous, gossip etc.

SOUL 9: Tell all the people who are watching football that football is demonic and that footballers are in hell as well as their fans. They will not believe this but tell them.

SOUL 10: Tell all humans that all worldly musicians such as Bob Marley and Michael Jackson are in hell and being tortured badly. Any human listening to worldly music is doomed and is on his/her way to hell. Tell them.

SOUL 11: Tell all men who have not paid their wives’ dowry that they will die and come to hell if they fail to do so.

Soul 12: I was a catholic when I died. While I was alive, I did not believe that rosaries, statues honouring Mary and Angels were idolatry and demonic. When I died, snakes have been coiling around my fingers just as I used to coil rosaries around my fingers.

SOUL 13: I died as a pope in a catholic church. I remember travelling everywhere in the world and enjoying the wealth, security and glory but when I died demons grabbed me and threw me here in hell. Tell all the Catholics to leave that church and give their lives to Jesus in holiness and righteousness.

Soul 14: When I was on earth, I loved to watch Horror films. I did not perceive that the creatures in horror films were actually real demons torturing human souls in hell like this. When I died, the very same demons I had been watching dragged me to hell and have been torturing me.

SOUL 15: Tell all those young men and women who are engaged for marriage but are having sex already to go to their pastors and confess this sin so that prayer can be done for them before they join us here in hell.

SOUL 16: Tell those people who have not repaid their debts that they are on their way to hell.

SOUL 17: Tell those Christian who are not doing their restitutions that Lucifer is waiting for them in hell.- Restitution means restoring stolen goods/money, declaring fake documents, confessing secret sin to the person you offended, abandoning second wife, returning to your first wife/husband, declaring your adultery to your husband/wife etc
YES THE STANDARDS OF HEAVEN ARE HIGH “Matthew 5:20 “For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven”

3 Likes

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by optional1(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
and what is d moral lesson

1 Like

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Pieromania: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
This Op is definitely high on weed.How did u meet those ppl in hell to conjure this rubbish hell.Stop this nonsense of pope in hell.Ur total write up is rubbish apart frm pre-marital sex and restitution

6 Likes

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
@OP I thought i've warned you to stop buying weed from mistura....

3 Likes

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Trash
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
9 and 12 got me Rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Infact, I support no9. tongue

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Arrant nonsense!.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
COPIED........
17 SOULS IN HELL PLEADING WITH HUMANITY ON EARTH !!!!
SOUL 1: I was a housewife on earth and I loved to kiss the penis of my husband every time we had sex. My pastor did not teach that this was a sin so when I died, I was thrown to hell for this.

SOUL 2: I used to be a woman on earth. I loved to use contraceptive pills so as not to conceive. My husband did not want any more children but when I died, the demons dragged me to hell and have been torturing me day and night.

SOUL 3: I was a lady on earth and my husband allowed me to climb over him during sex. We did not perceive that this was sinful and demonic so when I died, the demons threw me in hell and have been forcing me to climb over spears/weapons and do the same act I used to do on top of my husband. Each time I do this my genitals will tear into pieces and grow again over and over.

SOUL 4: When a brother warned me against using earrings I did not believe him and when I died, I found a big demon waiting by heaven’s gate. When he saw me he asked me to give him his property of which I did not understand at first. He then clarified that all earrings belong to him and any woman who dies with any of his property such as earrings, wedding rings, jewelleries, fake hair, nail paint, eye lashes, makeup, weave on, curled hair, contraceptive coil etc will find Him waiting for her at heaven’s gate and will be thrown into hell.

SOUL 5: Please warn all the women not to use contraceptive coils, injection or pills or else they will join me here in hell. These things are demonic ideas and billions are here in hell in torment.

SOUL 6: Please warn all humans on earth not to drink any form of alcohol. God cannot be mocked and He hates alcohol. Since I came to hell, the demons have been forcing me to drink deadly acid in place of alcohol.

SOUL 7: Please tell all the children on earth to love Jesus and read their bible. I was a child when I died and I have been in hell since. Recently Jesus came to hell and I pleaded with Him to remove me from hell but He asked me to name one bible character before He could remove me but unfortunately I could not name one. I failed this test and fell back into the fire.

SOUL 8: Tell all women on earth that hell is full of women some of whom were strong Christians on earth but died and came to hell for little sins such as quarrel, anger, lack of surrender to husband, envy, jealous, gossip etc.

SOUL 9: Tell all the people who are watching football that football is demonic and that footballers are in hell as well as their fans. They will not believe this but tell them.

SOUL 10: Tell all humans that all worldly musicians such as Bob Marley and Michael Jackson are in hell and being tortured badly. Any human listening to worldly music is doomed and is on his/her way to hell. Tell them.

SOUL 11: Tell all men who have not paid their wives’ dowry that they will die and come to hell if they fail to do so.

Soul 12: I was a catholic when I died. While I was alive, I did not believe that rosaries, statues honouring Mary and Angels were idolatry and demonic. When I died, snakes have been coiling around my fingers just as I used to coil rosaries around my fingers.

SOUL 13: I died as a pope in a catholic church. I remember travelling everywhere in the world and enjoying the wealth, security and glory but when I died demons grabbed me and threw me here in hell. Tell all the Catholics to leave that church and give their lives to Jesus in holiness and righteousness.

Soul 14: When I was on earth, I loved to watch Horror films. I did not perceive that the creatures in horror films were actually real demons torturing human souls in hell like this. When I died, the very same demons I had been watching dragged me to hell and have been torturing me.

SOUL 15: Tell all those young men and women who are engaged for marriage but are having sex already to go to their pastors and confess this sin so that prayer can be done for them before they join us here in hell.

SOUL 16: Tell those people who have not repaid their debts that they are on their way to hell.

SOUL 17: Tell those Christian who are not doing their restitutions that Lucifer is waiting for them in hell.- Restitution means restoring stolen goods/money, declaring fake documents, confessing secret sin to the person you offended, abandoning second wife, returning to your first wife/husband, declaring your adultery to your husband/wife etc
YES THE STANDARDS OF HEAVEN ARE HIGH “Matthew 5:20 “For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven”
God bless you! Forever!!!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by KennyID17(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Immediately I saw point 9, I knew this was a joke, as are numerous others here on NL, Bia op, weytin demon dey find for d gate of heaven? , and i thought our spirits are the ones that live forever after, pls Ayam not understanding oo
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by KennyID17(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:
9 and 12 got me Rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Infact, I support no9. tongue

That number 9 got me like grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Fmartin(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
and this op who is high on weed forget to ask his pastors to sell their prvate jets. Jesus use to preach by trakking nt flying in a private jets.
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bullshit! The lies about these revelations gets more incredulous every passing moment!
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by H2Ossss(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Every1 is going to hell then.

1 Like

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
KennyID17:

That number 9 got me like grin grin

Lol
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Preca(f): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Football demonic ke....is it not a talent?

1 Like

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by RedCard88(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Every thing d op has said is nothing bt d truth. Many people dat find themselves in hell fire heard d truth bt laughed at it just like u all are laughing now. If u Read ur bible, it was d same way d people of Sodom &Gomorah laffed at LOT wen he preached 2 dem, bt d anger & judgment of God stil came. Even if u dnt beliv d OP it cant change God standard of holiness. So instead of raining insults, REPENT & cry on God for his mercy & grace. God wil abundantly pardon u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Augustap(f): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2017
7, 9, 12, 13 got me laughing.
7- I'm going to read my Bible now, got to know those names so i cud get a free pass to heaven (crap)
9- you mean Rooney, etc are in hell without dying, together with their fans, so how come he plays matches? Never knew there's an excuse taken when matches comes up.
12- Hope the snakes dig into your stomach and live there (Keep the Rosary outta this, asshole)
13- Wow! So you went to hell just to have interviews with a pope and the others you mentioned... Have a nice stay der...Punk

1 Like

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2017
You're either joking or crazy
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by mrmrmister: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2017
RedCard88:
Every thing d op has said is nothing bt d truth. Many people dat find themselves in hell fire heard d truth bt laughed at it just like u all are laughing now. If u Read ur bible, it was d same way d people of Sodom &Gomorah laffed at LOT wen he preached 2 dem, bt d anger & judgment of God stil came. Even if u dnt beliv d OP it cant change God standard of holiness. So instead of raining insults, REPENT & cry on God for his mercy & grace. God wil abundantly pardon u.

PARANOIA!!!

You people need serious help.

Even The whites that indoctrinated you didn't take it this far.

Wearing attachments is a sin
Watching horror movies is a sin.
Drinking is a sin.
Wearing earrings is a sin.
Wearing wedding rings is a sin.
Birth control is a sin.
Cowgirl sex style is a sin. cheesy what style did the bible recommend by the way? cheesy

You people need some serious help.
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Where do these people get all these Bullshyt from? Ffs, what's this whole jargon?

You all overdoing it mehnnnnnn. Una for say make we kuku no dey comot for bed again. Very soon, to chop sef go turn sin
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Divay22(f): 1:18am On Apr 02, 2017
I can't read abeg but op

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by moskobaba(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Dat means we should all prepare for hell
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Martinez19(m): 3:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Sorry for the black community. How can we move forward with this mentality? The person that wrote this either made it up or critical thinking is not part of the properties of his brain for him to believe this.

I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 02, 2017
What kind of stupid comments am i seeing here?.
I SUPPOSE THOSE MAKING THESE COMMENTS WENT TO SCHOOL AND UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD "COPIED" MEANT.
Do i have to state that this write up is NEITHER THE OP'S THOUGHTS NOR HER WORDS".
People are here showing their level of ignorance and poor mentality by abusing the OP. You should've asked her what she thinks about these.
I know she won't agree with majority of the 17points but has shared for you to air your own views but you rather took to insulting her like she stated she wrote them.
Na wao!
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 02, 2017
Martinez19:
Sorry for the black community. How can we move forward with this mentality? The person that wrote this either made it up or critical thinking is not part of the properties of his brain for him to believe this.

I have said my own.

Thank you very much for this comment. I have chosen to quote you cos you happen to be about the only person with the right mental ability and comprehension that makes you stand out from the rest.
I wish others will learn from you.
The OP saw something, most of which i know she doesn't agree with, shared to see what we think and people started throwing insults like she claimed she wrote them.
Very crass comments i saw up there.
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2017
For me i think whoever wrote those things has a lot to learn if it was a kid.

If an adult, i can only shake my head at him.
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Loooooooooooooooool grin

Wtf
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2017
I don't get how you folks come up with all these stories...So people now go to hell to interview lost souls right?!

Smh!
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Griffon(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2017
And you had the chutzpah to copy and paste this crap on a well respected forum?

I wonder why the anti-spambot fails to detect crappy threads like this and get to ban them and their creators.

Let me ask, are you by chance a member of MFM, Chosen or Deeper Life? Cos na una three dey drive xtianity to the extreme.

1 Like

Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lily! I believe you.
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
op pls what about the use of condom as means of birth control
Re: 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth by OtemAtum: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
RedCard88:
I nid one meme for this sheep. Any meme pls. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Half Of Nigerian Girls Under 18 Years Are Not Virgins- Survey / My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding / Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.