Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. (4310 Views)

Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
I have been married for about 3 years. Unfortunately, my marriage isn't bliss like I planned. I saw the signs but too weak to renege on my promise for marriage at the time. My marriage is plagued with these behavior from my partner:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
3. Extreme Jealousy, Possessiveness and Mistrust
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
There's nothing prayers cannot solve. Put your marriage into prayers and see God's hand

10 Likes

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Teaveapoet(f): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Talk it out

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by DOMINO001: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
You saw it coming but desperation led you into it. Anyways, you can seek expert opinions, like marriage counselors.

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
DOMINO001:
You saw it coming but desperation led you into it. Anyways, you can seek expert opinions, like marriage counselors.

No. Wrong judgement, I said I was too weak to renege on my promise!

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by DOMINO001: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:

No. Wrong judgement, I said I was too weak to renege on my promise!
Sorry oh, not actually judging. But you saw it?
Like I said, seek counselors not nairaland.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Saw the signs but too weak to call it off. You dug your grave man. You guys are incompatible and it's more like an as marrying as and then praying to God to change it. Divorce.

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
DocH:
Saw the signs but too weak to call it off. You dug your grave man. You guys are incompatible and it's more like an as marrying as and then praying to God to change it. Divorce.

I gave her a chance. I also overstimated my capacity to nurture, train and mould her!

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Aladdin1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pls.seek counsel from a man of God with experience in marriage counselling.tell him all you are going through and they would counsel you on the right thing to do.you can also take a few days to fast and pray to seek the face of God on the right thing to do and God can intervene in your situation and calm every storms around your marriage.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by ultimate77(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
There's nothing prayers cannot solve. Put your marriage into prayers and see God's hand

prayer Habba! Let's be realistic na. He mentioned he saw the red signs.. Prayers can help.... Look nigga, if it's not working after so much communications, just abort marriage. I mean divorce!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by StrikeBack(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:
I have been married for about 3 years. Unfortunately, my marriage isn't bliss like I planned. I saw the signs but too weak to renege on my promise for marriage at the time. My marriage is plagued with these behavior from my partner:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?
You married a Slay Queen

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by mmadu4: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
my brother forget all these people telling you to seek counseling . your wife cannot change no matter the amount of counselling . you should consider giving her a big break to miss you small and see what she is taking for granted , or divorce her , life is too short to be unhappy . goodluck

6 Likes

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
ultimate77:

prayer Habba! Let's be realistic na. He mentioned he saw the red signs.. Prayers can help.... Look nigga, if it's not working after so much communications, just abort marriage. I mean divorce!!
Let them go see a marriage counselor
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by rentAcock(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe you should give actual scenarios so people can advice you appropriately. Isolation, volatility etc seems too vague. Marriage is all about compromise, and it takes the both of you to mend it.

Come and participate in Naija Quiz Show right here on Nairaland and win N5,000. Today at 7pm https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/quiz-show-6-win-n5000#82439203

3 Likes

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by missyojo(f): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Hello, good evening. Please can I send you a pm, I need to enquire about something from you.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?

Call 919 for your case... And follow the voice prompt
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Lonestar124: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Be a man.........Rob those things she hates seeing you doing in her very face, take her unlikely doings as ignorance that should not be paid attention to, trust me she'll grow up to change her attitudes toward you.

Don't kill yourself with too much thinking, you're the one that marry her not her, she is subjected to your feelings, wishes, and commands except you're not completely performing your duty as the head of family.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:

I gave her a chance. I also overstimated my capacity to nurture, train and mould her!
If you can't divorce, stay put with her on one condition, never you ever lay your hands on her. If it comes to the point where she wants to beat you up, leave the house and run. It's a cat and mouse thing. 3 years is too early to start complaining and worse is you married her off sentiments and momentary gains, wrong motive. Be the man, contain her, stretch the limits, go further.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
missyojo:

Hello, good evening. Please can I send you a pm, I need to enquire about something from you.
OK. Pls do
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by MJBOLT: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
why have prayers not solved the issue of terrorism,kidnapping or healed millions of sick people worldwide? undecided

[s]
AwkaetitiBabe:
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by GennyCheta(f): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
You mention randomly what your wife does
What about you ? Don't you hurt her,
Are you 100% perfect,
If your wife is to complains her own side of the story people will hate also.
The simple way to amend our marriages is by working on ourselves,
I advice u see a marriage counselor with ur wife or if you are a reading type look for a book love n respect
Men needs respect from women
Women needs love from men
Try hard if you love her but if ders something else you looked up to before marrying her den learn to love ur wife
Love endures
3yrs is too small to consider divorce
Be wise

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by tossie101(f): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hm
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
prayer no fit solve this one. He shud look for his real wife
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Onyi22(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
God will help u

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
You clearly don't need advice. Na grammar you dey speak. grin
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by saintokwuluora(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Marriage is very complex and complicated. It is very easy and common to kiss and caress in pre-marital affair but after three years in marriage it usually becomes a luxury for the couple. You can victorious bear your cross by first acknowledging and working on your own weaknesses in the relationship while you pray for and as much as possible with your partner. After all Love is Sacrifice.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by cooooooks(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Divorce.

Your mental health is the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Mryacks: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sorry about that, the Lord strengthen you. It's not easy at all to be in an unhealthy relationship not to talk of marriage....
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Angelacruz: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Exactly wat i wanted to say
StrikeBack:
You married a Slay Queen
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Angelacruz: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tolerance,patience,love. Sit her down n talk to her.Divorce is neva an option
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by showafrica(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?

Call tell her say you no dey enjoy this life again and sometimes suicide comes to your mind. if she doesn't react scared, go prepare for divorce jo. If she asks casually, then list this 5 things to her and ask her if she can adjust. If she feels less concerned, prepare for divorce, it's the best for both of you.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by 24kmagic: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na WA oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) / My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry / H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.