Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff (45478 Views)

Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes / A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Happy birthday smiley
naijaboiy:

Which one is the ready made one and which one is the one you like eating?
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
naijaboiy:

Which one is the ready made one and which one is the one you like eating?

Happy birthday lil bro!!! kiss

Wish you an amazing day! And many more happy years to come smiley
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by naijaboiy: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
Happy birthday smiley
Lol...I'm quite surprised at this. cheesy

Thank you though..I appreciate. smiley
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by naijaboiy: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
LeView1:

Happy birthday lil bro!!! kiss

Wish you an amazing day! And many more happy years to come smiley
Hmmm...I never knew I had a big sis on here. grin

Thanks anyways. cool
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
No need to be. Hope you had a swell day though.
naijaboiy:
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by naijaboiy: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
No need to be.
Hope you had a swell day though.
Yea I sure did. smiley

I'm surprised because you knew. How? cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2017
I know everything.
naijaboiy:

Yea I sure did. smiley

I'm surprised because you knew. How? cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Lsofdk(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
naijaboiy:

it's late though, happy birthday bro, live long and prosper in good health cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by spanzed(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2017
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...I never knew I had a big sis on here. grin

Thanks anyways. cool
Classic barrister.....Happy birthday to you...More blessings brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
I know everything.
Yea right. grin
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2017
But I do smiley
naijaboiy:

Yea right. grin
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Sike(m): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2017
This is part of the reason why i love Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Costing Of Rice For 200 People / See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.