Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff (45483 Views)

Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes / A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by eDeity: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Joavid:

sense of humour then slavery attitude, how incoherent can someone be!

Nigerians and there overzealous attitude sha. now I can understand Ghanaians disgust when we claim Jollof rice with all arrogance like it's originally ours.

So, I've done you and some google-phobic others a huge favour.

see the difference?!

Woman go sleep!!!
It's Puff puff
That's final!

26 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2017
lol
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Phi001(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2017
I read through the entire thread on twitter...I was like dafuq is loukoumade but our Nigerian brothers defended our honour!!!

Why would you even add chocolate to puff puff sef?

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by dacovajnr: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2017
It's puff puff!! Whether they like it or not!I wonder how dey pronounce that luqman or wetin dem call am! Settle for puff puff and avoid the stress cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Phi001(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Joavid:

Nigerians and there overzealous attitude sha. now I can understand Ghanaians disgust when we claim Jollof rice with all arrogance like it's originally ours.

see the difference?!
It's puff puff...take it or leave it!!!

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Those Nigerians are just messing around. Why is someone here taking it personal?

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2017
All dis ones no dey go church undecided
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Strawman: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Joavid:

see the difference?!

I also thought some of those Nigerians were rude/aggressive o, but I knew if I typed that, someone here would attack me lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2017
loool grin
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Jay542(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2017
That name is stress sef. Puff puff abeg
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Joavid:

see the difference?!
Shut up and receive sense in Jesus name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by malaria(f): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2017
I love Nigerians we refuse to be intimidated

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2017
it's puff puff, all this oyibo self

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2017
lol
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by terrence12(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Wetin consine me.... it's puff puff mbok.. final!!!
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by jaymichael(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2017
So common "kpoff kpoff" dey cause commotion like this.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Mouthgag: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2017
sauerr:
Lol. Nigerians are just so rude! Haba!
That thing is just so widespread in Turkey, you literally can't convince them. So give it up smiley

Will you please shut the Fûck up!
It's puff puff so

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by nNEOo(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2017
We no go gree oh we no go gree oyibo canochangeit we no gree AGAIN angry

We no go gree oh we no go gree oyibo canochangeit we no go gree

#Itpuffpuff

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by ginggerxy: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Joavid:

see the difference?!
aunty it's puff puff we know if you like you can go to Greece or cyprus go call am lukman or lekan na you sabi oooh

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by kenoz(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Sweetguy25: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
What's the difference between buns and puff puff?
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
Luqaimat ko Leukemia ni.

See how it sounds like a disease with no known cure. Our beloved Puff to the bloody Puff!!! As a sharp Igbo guy I propose we make shirts with Puff Puff emblazoned on it. In fact tomorrow is Puff Puff Enlightenment Day. #PPED #makepuffpuffgreatagain

Rise of the Planet of the Puff Puff!!!
Dawn of the Planet of the Puff Puff!!!
War of the Planet of the Puff Puff!!!!
Them dey crase na.

Loooooool grin
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by KennyID17(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2017
All those tweets are naija pippo just messing arand as usual, if u can't see it, then pls just leave d thread, some ppl already b taking it serious like say na interview dem con do for here , Mtschewww, shioor!!
If it's not puff puff, it can never b puff puff grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin it is called puff puff!
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by JeffreyJames(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Joavid:

see the difference?!

...And what exactly is your point? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by costal(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Abeg na puff puff soo
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by JeffreyJames(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetguy25:

One is shiny and draws and is life, while the other is just there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetguy25:

Buns has a hard crust and is harder on the inside also. But puff puff has a soft skin and is also soft inside.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by KennyID17(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetguy25:

Buns is hard, puff puff is soft and fleshy grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by AlphaStyles(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Na puff puff but I like eating d cold,dry,hard 1. eating the ready made 1 makes me wanna throw up
Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by bantudra: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
vicflexzy:
All dis ones no dey go church undecided

for what??..to go get messed up in the head?....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff by lazsnaira(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Joavid:

see the difference?!
PLEASE EDUCATE ME; WHO ORIGINALLY OWN JOLLOF RICE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The #600 Food I Bought Today In Lagos. / Costing Of Rice For 200 People / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.