Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (21847 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mccloud224(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
One thing i can tell you is. . .you will never see a suffer head pikin do this kind of rubbish.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by cap28: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
sage:

all you did was to find a way to blame the west for Hutus killing Tutsis, Hausas for killing Igbos, South Africans for killing others etc. (I dont actually know what Aparthied has to do with them setting people on fire)

I didnt know we were children who go around and kill each other because we were made to do it. Poor us, victims of Westerners, Arabs and everybody. When are we going to be able to make Westerners kill each other because we want them to? Never? tongue tongue

Its funny how you glossed over the Chinese and used the Marshall plan as an excuse now that the theory of slave labour fell flat.

Who today enslaves others and stll actively practice slavery? Drum rolls: Africans shocked cool

Is there anybody today practicing Jim Crow, Segregation etc? Why keep whining abut straw men and skipping the main reason why we are a backwards set of people

ITS OUR FAULT. COMPLETELY OUR FAULT.

We better learn from Asians who overcame foreign meddling and are leading the world today. Its sad that countries like Vietnam are far ahead of us now. Dont start me with Malaysia, Singapore etc

The day the average African country becomes like  shocked shocked[b]Vietnam[/b] shocked shocked is the day everybody will stop insulting us. Till then,

@ sage - he who has the military might rules the world - why do you think the romans were so powerful

you dismiss africans as being incapable of great things as if it was not our ancestors who built the pyramids of what is now known as egypt and founded civilisations which were far more developed and advanced than that of the greeks or romans - this is a sign of extreme brain washing and reprogramming.

any group of people can be coerced into fighting each other - all it takes is years of brainwashing and reprogramming which is what the entire african continent has been subjected to through religion and the white man's so called education.  you write as if whites have never been involved in inter ethnic clashes - they fought two major world wars all because of power.  why did hitler invade poland, czechoslovakia, norway, finland, france, belgium and even part of russia -

you are wrong to focus solely on the enslavement of africans by their fellow africans  - didnt hitler enslave jews, gypsies,  and poles  in auschwitz and dachau, was it not nazis who carried out experiments on human beings while still conscious in their concentration camps - go and google dr mengele aka as dr death and see what he did to jewish women, children and the "mentally retarded" people in his "hospitals".  Go and read about the nazis eugenics programme  where their plan was to create a master race of "aryan people" who would rule the world for 1,000 years.  

fast forward to the 21st century slavery and oppression of blacks  is alive and kicking in the whole of western europe and the americas and carribean -  blacks in america are still disproportionately worse off than their white counterparts  in terms of education, housing, access to  health care, jobs etc.  400 years of slavery, jim crow and covert institutionalised racism has resulted in huge inequality between blacks and whites in north and south america all sanctioned and enforced by a racist white majority govt.

you seem to be unaware of the fact that vietnam are where they are today because of military support that they received from russia and china during the war they fought with the US.  are you seriously trying to tell me that the vietnamese could have defeated the US without soviet funding, arms and training - vietnam's subsequent survival and reconstruction was due to various treaties that they entered into with China and USSR enabling them to rebuild their economies and also protect them from further external aggression - in the 80's the soviet union was Vietnam's largest donor of military and economic aid.

i am more than happy to discuss this topic on another thread
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by cecegorz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
Now folks, its easy to dismiss what this young man had done as being personally motivated and not an off shoot from his Islamic tutored convictions but i beg to differ.

I had an experience that shook me to the very foundation about how impressionable minds of young primary school kids are being fed with such demonic views and ideas by public schools of all places.

The year was 2005, and i was posted to the far away Gombe state for my NYSC, being my first time ever in such an environment, i was really careful to observe first hand, the culture and social life of an average Northern Muslim, having being acquainted well enough with their southern stock.

Alas, on this beautiful harmatan day, i was shocked to see a multitude of primary school pupils in what seemed like an all school rally in the Gombe state capital, lined up school by school, each school with its co-ordinator, possibly a teacher leading them on. On the average, there must have been about 30 to 40 different schools represented in that rally.

Now, the shocker is that these young minds who can barely write their father's names, while chanting whatever i can't understand in Hausa/Arabic, were carrying banners and placards boldly written on them with hate words against America and Isreal. Mostly written in Arabic, the few written in English reads stuff like, 'We hate America', We hate Isreal', 'American civilization is Evil'

I know some one will come up to defend this subtle brain-washing of those innocent minds towards hatred of people  they know nothing about but believe me, those kids were already being prepared to toe the line of Mr Umar muttallab.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by otawa: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
Now, the shocker is that these young minds who can barely write their father's names, while chanting whatever i can't understand in Hausa/Arabic, were carrying banners and placards boldly written on them with hate words against America and Isreal. Mostly written in Arabic, the few written in English reads stuff like, 'We hate America', We hate Isreal', 'American civilization is Evil'

I know some one will come up to defend this subtle brain-washing of those innocent minds towards hatred of people they know nothing about but believe me, those kids were already being prepared to toe the line of Mr Umar muttallab.

everyone do not need to like/love america or isreal. It is when this becomes violent thats where the problem starts.

everyone is brain-washed daily by something. Thats how life is.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sayso: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
He will be like wild horse,that is their heritage
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sammytb(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
Terrific, Terrorizin, Terrorist.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Nnekababy: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
What is this world turning into; a small boy who is just learning how to feed himself properly will engage in something like this. Come to think of it, we Nigerians really do have talents,

We are into prostitution

Hard drug pending

Kidnapping and adultnapping

Ritualism

Exam malpractice and now a member of Al Qaeda, a terrorist! Man do we have talents.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Meldrick(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ poster

Rather than conentrating on the suspect you are talking more of Sanusi Lamido doing his job like a terrorist. Are you one of the displaced bank workers?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by viclee009: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
They say "charity begins at home". This occurance goes to show what those filthy radical elements are doing
to the name of our beloved country. My verdit is PUT HIM AWAY FOR LIFE in solitary confirment. He wants to be a suitcide bomber? let him have it. Kick his father off his position. evidently he has no control of his family.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by laden: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
sayso:

what A SlowPoke
dats it is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by suxes2005(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
i'm just wondering wat d guy had on mind b4 doin such,

SHALOM
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by leyinjuege(f): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
all these suicide bombers, nawa oh.
It's so stupid and senseless. okay,  u kill a whole bunch of pple all in the name of religion and then include urself?
The pple who initiate them, do they use  some sort of spiritual wateva or do they just speak 2 them b/c i don't undastand how u can persuade sum1 2 kill themselves. this guy, Farouk, does he think he has lived his life 2 d fullest or is he just tired of living?

Nigeria already has corruption, 419, robbery nd so many others. now pple will c us as terrorists too. wat's nxt?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by biozy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
na whao, Nigerians no go fit collect visa go US again now all because of one supid,good-or-bad-for-nothing,son of a B itch
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by kennykane1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
This is for real4life even though i see nothing that makes you real!. You the northerners had since indipendence hijacked the country, nothing good ever came from you people other than draining the wealth of Nigerians and multiple assassination just to sit on the throne. Which ethnic group are calling for sharia laws?, where did the Boko Haram terrorist group came from?, we South south or easterners will not engage in mass killing like you are taught in your mosquito holes (Mosques) Death to all the northern Mafiosos and those that put their personal interests before Nigeria as a whole!!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mamagee3(f): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Americans would give him a reality check by the time they are done. grin grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
asha 80:

Which kind cigar this guy dey yarn

Benson and Hedges,probably. grin grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by echobee(f): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
no,na monkey tail and crack he dey take grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by chioya(f): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2009
his father is not popular enough he wants to add his own abi.
stupid boy,useless boy,crazy boy,foolish boy,idiot,bushmeat,bulldog,cow,goat, angry angry
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by anijummai(f): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2009
na like dis we go dey de?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by xto(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2009
we all just have to call a spade a spade, and separate good from evil, we have angels,Demons and watchers within us, one mans judgement does not necessarily affects the other, we all have to carry our cross. wink wink wink
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Honda29: 1:53am On Dec 29, 2009
How many women and children has terrorist USA killed today?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Dec 29, 2009
chioya:

his father is not popular enough he wants to add his own abi.
silly boy,useless boy,crazy boy,foolish boy,slowpoke,bushmeat,bulldog,cow,goat,  angry angry

All these insults on one person. grin grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by rachiwise(f): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2009
I just wish Nigeria can be splitted into 3 countries the Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa countries, so when the US wants to start bombing terrorists in naija they know where to go straight!

Why cant  we even be divided? There hasnt been any fair elections in the country so far and by that everyone will have his/her person ruling and managing resources for them.Unlike some of the messed up leaders we have now.

And as for the guy, he should be killed without any delay, atleast he wanted to commit suicide before anyways and may he find his 'virgins' after his disgraceful death!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Honda29: 2:09am On Dec 29, 2009
sayso:

what is SlowPoke

Another way for the mentally challenged to sound hip! grin grin grin grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ahmakar(f): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2009
who cares if he wants to die bt that does nt mean he sud take 278 lives along n 11 crew members. i cnt judge him bt thats another bad name 4 Muslims n example to d fucking Muslims terrorist o aspiring cus u all wud b caught n u wud face ur God n d law cry cry cry cry smiley wink tongue
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by rachiwise(f): 2:25am On Dec 29, 2009
ahmakar:

who cares if he wants to die bt that does nt mean he sud take 278 lives along n 11 crew members. i cnt judge him bt thats another bad name 4 Muslims n example to d bleeping Muslims terrorist o aspiring cus u all wud b caught  n u wud face your God n d law cry cry cry cry smiley wink tongue

Help me tell the silly guy o! Now terrorism has been added to the list of terrible things Naija is known for! I bow o!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by chioya(f): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2009
@MUMA GEE
THAT ONE IS SMALL SEF, U NEED TO HEAR THE ONES OTHERS ARE SAYING
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by echobee(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2009
na wa o.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Wasiu12: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
He donn chop beleful
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sundayseun: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2009
I think the guy shoud not be blamed.Lets go down to his history
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by haronky7: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
And a spoilt brat,raised in opulence, used to extravagance, never one day struggled for anything before in his life, and possibly being groomed to be our next President, And sadly, he is a Nigerian!

Can you believe that? I thought initially he wasn't a Nigerian, but have come to terms with it, that dumb rich man's son is; or perhaps if we could convince the outside world that we are as a good gesture of international friendliness to our northern neighbour, giving up some land towards the North for them to cultivate, and quickly re-draw Nigeria's border, just drawing it a little bit southwards, he might end up being from Niger. But how could we pull this of with the Americans who are now p***ed off (and rightly so) and the whole world now watching?

I thought our terrorism was only confined to Northern Nigeria, but boy oh boy, it is official, we're a terrorist country now and have started exporting Terrorists abroad cry. I hope our ailing President is even aware of this now

What should we now do? Maybe we should all march down to Washinghton DC and start appealling to Obama's better nature. Or anyone with a better idea?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by bluxury(f): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
UNBELIEVABLE! JUST WHEN THE NATION THOUGHT THAT NOTHING ELSE COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG. IT SEEMS THAT THE WIND HAS REALLY BLOWN OUR CHICKENS BEHIND. UGLY SITE. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators / Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.