Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (21820 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Femzade: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2009
While freedom of expression is everybody's right, I will advise that statements that will incite are not allowed. Could the moderator please remove the comment by metal-gong. The one saying Like Allah -----------
We should never have allowed this to be posted
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by becomrich16: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
I have lived the north, and after seen the satellite picture like the young who just tried to bomb the plane, i saw we had a problem. We have a problem. And it would not go away by just wishing it went away. And it would not go away with either yar adua remains in power or jonathan becomes president. We can fix the problem now.  You can see that even jonathan is running away from the AG letter. It is like who want to carry or hold the bomb that explode nigeria. You remember that yar adua ran away to germany once during the election. nigeria is a hard place to rule.

If you use the electoral reform, the north automatically become a minority and that too is civil war. Go and ask a honest nigerian. If you do not use electoral reform that is another civil war.

So that why I wrote all senators from the north to join me pass the bill to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa out of nigeria and give them a majority , because we are playing with trouble and a civil war.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by seyibrown(f): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2009
70 Million Northerners my ass! We will one day have a true census in Nigeria. Insha Allah!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ichommy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by enziga(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2009
It just disappoints me mehn,
How quick and fast we nigerians are to disparage each other?
If the dude was successful, we would all claim him as being from Naija,
Now that is a terrorist we are tryin 2 cast an entire tribe as being terrorists,
Please let 'reason' prevail in this 2009/2010,
We are past this shit, a lot of u know good hausa ppl.
Are they terrorists? Come on now, use ur sense,
Never let xenophobia come into whatever you are doing or saying,
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by MUNEER2(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2009
metal-gong:

^^^^ Wily you can say it louder. They all are either terrorist or potential terrorist.
Like Allah, like her followers.
I don't blame you, you're just a follower of wilywily. But how would you like me say something bad about christ?

WilyWily:

Every real Moslem is a Terrorist.

I don't wanna react fast to this, but how will you feel if this is being said about christainity
Don't make this a religious arguements
Think before you make conclusions next time angry
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by axeman85(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
guys pls this guy acted on his own beliefs. dont bring his father or sanusi into this picture as they didnt send him to attempt to blow down a plane. his parents have given birth to him and its left for him to reborn himself and choose the right way for himself in life. as we can see he was given the best of life, good education which millions was paid and living in a mansion. so if he has decided to become a suicide bomber, thats his choice. DONT DRAG HIS FATHER OR SANUSI INTO THIS ISSUE.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by asha80(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
enziga:

It just disappoints me mehn,
How quick and fast we nigerians are to disparage each other?
If the dude was successful, we would all claim him as being from Naija,
Now that is a terrorist we are tryin 2 cast an entire tribe as being terrorists,
Please let 'reason' prevail in this 2009/2010,
We are past this poo, a lot of u know good hausa ppl.
Are they terrorists? Come on now, use your sense,
Never let xenophobia come into whatever you are doing or saying,

Which kind cigar this guy dey yarn
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by 9jauk: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
I felt really bad some rubbish spoilt bratt obviously they are not Nigerians,maybe d are from Niger or chad,loads of them in Northern part,why would anyone with good thinking faculty do such,he will be screw to his bone marrow in Yankee,no amount of bribe.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by axeman85(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2009
asha 80:

Which kind cigar this guy dey yarn

what he is saying is that we shouldnot bring tribe into this issue or matter. and that he is nigerian.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by enziga(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
axeman85:

what he is saying is that we should bring tribe into this issue or matter. and that he is nigerian.

Why u bother explain to am? He/she no go school? Or abi the person get F for Reading and Comprehension?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by SweetT1: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
These Hausa muslim terrorist disgust me.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Cappadona123: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2009
@real4life.Nagode sosai,dont mind em all!
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by AKO1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2009
If only the world could label just this guy and his family. . .not the whole bunch of us Nigerians.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by axeman85(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
enziga:

Why u bother explain to am? He/she no go school? Or abi the person get F for Reading and Comprehension?

some people views and interpretation of words are different from others.  grin

At least i thank God that it was in america he attempted to do what he did so that he will ROT away in GUANTANAMO . becos if na naija they for don try cover up the bas.ta.rd
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by real4life: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
These Hausa muslim terrorist disgust me.

See ya mango shaped head. U mr man are a disgrace to your mother and to human race in general.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
PapaBrowne:

Hahahahha!!!
Dr Umaru Mutallab!!! That is CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi's best friend.

Mutallab who has been Chairman of First bank for ten years single handedly appointed Sanusi as the CEO of First Bank in preparation for his posting as CBN Governor.
Mind you, both  Muttalab and Sanusi were also together in UBA and have been very close friends all these years.
In short, Muttallab is Sanusi's mentor.

Only last week, 15th December 2009 to be precise, Muttallab resigned his appointment as Chairman of First bank probably in preparation for the onset of his Islamic Bank- Jaiz International Bank.
Sanusi has been pushing for the establishment of Islamic banking, with Jaiz Bank as the first off shot.

Now his son is involved in an international terrorist attack!
No wonder Sanusi has been going about his job at CBN like a terrorist, causing unnecesary catastrophe in the whole banking sector!

ABOUT MUTALLAB
http://www.jaizinternationalplc.com/board_of_directors_management_staff.html

Re.tarded fool you are.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by axeman85(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
A_K_O:

If only the world could label just this guy and his family. . .not the whole bunch of us Nigerians.

well as you said in quote if only, but it wont be so he is nigerian but a bas.tard. nigerian. omo ale.

@sweet t

it would have been better if you said terrorist and not have to include the tribe as other people find it offensive to be generalised. he is hausa doesnt mean all hausa are terrorists.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
real4life:

Why all the hateful mails against the North? How many times have Nigerians of Southern origin disgraced this country abroad?

Can I conclude that all females from Edo and Delta guys are harlots or retired harlots who have retired from Italy?

Can I conclude that everyone from the South west is a fraudster, yahoo yahoo?

Can I conclude that all niger deltans are militants or terrorists?

Enough of the hate please, you should all cover your hateful faces in shame

Thank you.

The re.tard PapaBrowne even tried to link the CBN governor into his mo-ronic concept.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by asha80(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
axeman85:

what he is saying is that we should bring tribe into this issue or matter. and that he is nigerian.

We are even lucky he did not succeed.If not the internet attacks on hausa,muslims or north and vice varsa would have even being worse judging by what would have been the perceived reactions from americans.Post 9/11 comes to mind.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by 68816419: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2009
foreign media has changed our perspective about life, it has created a kind of hatred among us and we need to creat our own stations that really broadcast wht real africa and african is all about, tnx. angry
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by asha80(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
fuckmedown:

foreign media has changed our perspective about life, it has created a kind of hatred among us and we need to creat our own stations that really broadcast wht real africa and african is all about, tnx. angry

AIT AND MINAJ to the rescue.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2009
fuckmedown:

foreign media has changed our perspective about life, it has created a kind of hatred among us and we need to creat our own stations that really broadcast wht [b]real [/b]africa and african is all about, tnx. angry

And what is that? Is it not knowing the whereabouts of our president for 32 days and praying?
All we need do is clean up our act.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by tai2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2009
Americans just dey run us down for this site:

http://www.celebrityclever.com/

With all that money, what did he need this bomb stuff for. Was the guy an idiot or what? As if we don't have enough problems already, now them go dey check passport 7 times for each airport. This guy no just try at all man
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by axeman85(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2009
asha 80:

AIT AND MINAJ to the rescue.

in as much as i support your view, BUT to be honest are these foreign media lying ? i dont think so. we have a president who hasnt been in office for nearly 1 month now and the economy is at a standstill, a known correput poliician ex gov just been discharged despite the whole public know he is guilty, media houses cant broadcast the true situation of things as they will be shut down just as channels was a while back. a popular ait presenter was replaced just becaise he was seen as a treat to the government. and now suicide bombing.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by MUNEER2(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
real4life:

See ya mango shaped head. U mr man are a disgrace to your mother and to human race in general.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
Call it hatred,call it prejudice.I HATE MUSLIMS.We all know what muslims belief;'Get Killed in holy war,earn paradise'.Muslims sucks.Igbos should be granted the sovereign state of BIAFRA.Nigeria's reputation is damaged forever
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by asha80(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
axeman85:

in as much as i support your view, BUT to be honest are these foreign media lying ? i dont think so. we have a president who hasnt been in office for nearly 1 month now and the economy is at a standstill, a known correput poliician ex gov just been discharged despite the whole public know he is guilty, media houses cant broadcast the true situation of things as they will be shut down just as channels was a while back. a popular ait presenter was replaced just becaise he was seen as a treat to the government. and now suicide bombing.

I was actually being sarcastic.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
tai2:

Americans just dey run us down for this site:

http://www.celebrityclever.com/

With all that money, what did he need this bomb stuff for. Was the guy A SlowPoke or what? As if we don't have enough problems already, now them go dey check passport 7 times for each airport. This guy no just try at all man

Comments from the mo-ronic Americans just adds more evidence that some people in every part of the world are naturally stu.pid. It is not only Nigeria that have people like PapaBrowne.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2009
Cnn says the family of the boy already knew he had extremist ties and barred him from schooling in cairo or saudi arabia, but he absconded to yemen.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by axeman85(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
asha 80:

I was actually being sarcastic.

ok no worries. lol. grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2009
The Guys iz Living in a Mansion worth 4 Millions Pounds in UK, Can you see Nigeria where are we Going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / N-power Programme To Train 10m Nigerian Graduates By 2023, Says Osinbajo / Appeal Court Affirms Fayemi’s Election, Dismisses Eleka, Pdp’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.