Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU (17152 Views)

Jibrin: I Remain Unshaken Over Appeal Court Judgement That Sacked Me / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / My Resolve To Fight Corruption Unshaken – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Alexis11: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Lol..... Not true.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Waspy(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2017
For Una mind
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:
awolowo will be weeping right now for his people
....silly!
Awo did what he can for his region and the nation in general and Tinubu start from there and attain Awo ambition!
jimi can you tell us what you've done for your family!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by 0b10010011: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Achuwa1:
Master & slave relationship

We like it like that

Better than being irrelevant!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by babyfaceafrica: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Who knows
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2017
oilyngbati:
Can a slave (Afonja) afford not to support his master (Fulani)
....but Igbo didn't have master and want other to serve you!
keep on on your delusion!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by arsenal33: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Achuwa1:
Master & slave relationship

Bad belle....keep screaming from the backwater

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Alexis11: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2017
mightyhaze:
I knw dat deep inside u,u may not like d way one man is taking ur whole ethnic group as his private enterprise,but due 2 ur subservient/slavish nature,..will prefer 2 trudge on rather dan upset a cart!

Dats one of d reasons I love the igbos! Everybody is a sombody and nobody is nobody!
No one man can boss it like dat in dat region!

I commiserate with u and urs tho,...mast be v uneasy on u

grin Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu come to mind cheesy

Hypocrite cool
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by 9jakool: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

....if you can make it to where tinubu made it to in politic, your generation will be blessed forever! make it cross to other region is great hardworking, and God blessing, immitate Tinubu for your better future!
if you join the group on NO MASTER you gone forever!
In politic you serve one to be served!
Thanks for the advice, however I graciously decline.
Did I mentioned that I support or dislike Tinubu? Go back and reread my comment.
Do you know my accomplishments?
You don't get it.
You are assuming too much.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Alexis11: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2017
oyinkinola:

....but Igbo didn't have master and want other to serve you!
keep on on your delusion!

That is why there is so much disorderliness in their land.

Remember how they truncated our regional system of government when they got power and wanted out immediately power was taken from them.

No tribe trust them with power again in Nigeria and that's why they will remain the slaves of Hausas, Yorubas and even Ijaws for a long time.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by blackfase(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Which SW is this okpolo eyes talking about. Plenty Yorubas are sick to the marrow with this useless party/ govt already. I just want to believe its another political statement of politicians in their ever sly, lying maniacal political style & ways for their usual deceptive gains....

May God punish you all lavishly....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by stonemasonn: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2017
You are on your own oga Tinubu

As long as nothing is done about this Fulani militia and Tinubu pretends as if nothing is going on, I will not support Buhari and his midget protégé.

And I will advise my brothers and relatives in the middle belt and my friends in southern Kaduna, Bauchi, Gombe, southern Borno and Adamawa, and Taraba not to try it if they don't want to end up in the Atlantic.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ipobarecriminals: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2017
sad Sir! Nigerians are hungry and Angry.Some of us that chant SAI BABA from morning till night(seem the god nor dey hear us and some enemies dey laughed us) don go underground.Some of us were chased/stoned on the street.So sir,count me out of campaign for one baba come 2019.we want a young man we go Sidon @ home not somebody wey go sidon for London dey pick his teeth while his citizens dey moan/groaned under FULANI HERDSMEN. NUF SAID

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by LC14052016: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Me I will not vote Buhari again oooooo............all we've seen is bad change. Quite similar to his military era. #nomorebuhari
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by omohayek: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2017
As expected, it didn't take long for this to degenerate into the usual tribal slugfest, but what I find surprising is how everyone is taking what Tinubu is saying here at face value. Isn't this kind of statement just the kind of thing you expect when politicians are about to stab each other in the back? Why else would it be necessary for Tinubu to voice such support for the head of his own party?

As for the individuals who couldn't resist the opportunity to turn this into silly accusations of blind Yoruba loyalty, the facts hardly support such a stance. The same region that gave Jonathan its votes in 2011 also gave him 45% of its votes in 2015, so his loss there was hardly overwhelming, and it hardly needs saying that many of the most prominent critics of Buhari are of Yoruba origin. The only effect constantly making false claims about "afonjaism" and the like achieves is to push even the Buhari-doubters among the Yoruba to support Buhari out of dislike of those constantly insulting and accusing them. In short, such antagonistic behavior is the height of political foolishness, however much childish pleasure it gives those who indulge in it.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2017
politics is an epidemic that's killing our people slowing...Jah save us from all this karashica like leaders

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This mumu,if they call him slave now, some people will say we are insulting their leader. El rufai, Aisha, Saraki and all the fearless men have told Buhari that he is effective as a lame and blind cat. They have told him the truth that his government lacks direction, yet this one is still shouting ' sai baba'. He is hoping that Buhari will drop dead for Osinbajo to move in.

Good news is, no one has ever controlled or dictated to a Nigeria President. If they surrender power to you, it is out of their own volition and not because you are a godfather. He shouldn't expect Osinbajo to still defer to him if he becomes President.

But the last time i check Igbo are slave to hausa now maybe i am wrong sha..

Please can someone tell which region Sheriff and Markafi from again..
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mightyhaze: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Sir! Nigerians are hungry and Angry.Some of us that chant SAI BABA from morning till night(seem the god nor dey hear us and some enemies dey laughed us) don go underground.Some of us were chased/stoned on the street.So sir,count me out of campaign for one baba come 2019.we want a young man we go Sidon @ home not somebody wey go sidon for London dey pick his teeth while his citizens dey moan/groaned under FULANI HERDSMEN. NUF SAID
be like u dey take folic acid now. Ur brain don dey grow small small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Aufbauh(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

As for Tinubu he is one of the greatest undoing to Eko and other parts of the south west. Looting us dry. The only thing i see he has done well is picking competent people to run the affairs of lagos. Aside that he is a very big THIEF. Only those that don't have the south west and Nigeria as a whole would deny this.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do.

Tinubu we all know,who are you Mr.man?
You are solely entitled to a vote whereas the man you're trying to castigate commands followership any day anytime.

If actually you voted for Buhari, yet reasonably failed to understand the enormity of the mess he inherited and the efforts made so far as expressed by those who should know better then your motives of support is questionable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by 9jakool: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ipobarecriminals: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2017
mightyhaze:
be like u dey take folic acid now. Ur brain don dey grow small small
pls, look for ur mate to play with ok
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by olatubosunbob: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Tinubu the man of integrity
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by olatubosunbob: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Tinubu the man of honour....
God bless Nigeria and God bless buhari and his cabinets
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Alariwo2: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Mr Tinubu should be careful with his utterances.. we all know Buhari rode on him to become president.

Instead of towing the right path, they are busy chasing frivolities, repositioning themselves to milk the country dry and jolificating with tax payers money.
Need we talk about the herdsmen impunity the president (a fulani) has turned blind eye to.. but he can sympathize with Britain for the recent terror attacks.

I just hope the North will support PYO same way when he decides to heed Jibirin's advice and attend to his health

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

God bless you...

Buhari is grossly overrated.

Tinubu should speak for himself. Most of us that supported Buhari are backing out, infact, I have ceased to be a supporter long time ago. The SW will spring a surprise that will shock Apshit. Fingers crossed.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2017
blackfase:
Which SW is this okpolo eyes talking about. Plenty Yorubas are sick to the marrow with this useless party/ govt already. I just want to believe its another political statement of politicians in their ever sly, lying maniacal political style & ways for their usual deceptive gains....

May God punish you all lavishly....

God bless you. Tinubu should wake up and smell the coffee.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by system21: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2017
We southerners are our own enemy

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Jokerman(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2017
If people did not vote an ineffectual buffoon, how can they vote for someone who is more idiotic and a greater buffoon with no bearing??
Except of cos, religion...

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2017
So many people on NL commenting where they should not even be present.

Read Tinubus statement and look for the message between the lines.

Even if Tinubu does not support Buhari's regime anymore do you think it will be prudent to announce it on the streets to the masses?
What will be gained by that ?
El-Rufai criticized the government (rightly so, albeit for his own machiavellan ends ) and he will pay a steep price for his indiscretion.

The evidence of Buhari's incompetence is everywhere - in the fight against corruption, in the economy, in the pervasive insecurity, in infrastructure, in the mess that is party politics, and the stand-off between the executive and Senate.
Nobody in their right mind will give the Buhari administration a pass mark but since there is such a thing as circumspection and posterity, no right thinking politician will come out to destroy the already sinking ship.

Tinubu is assembling a political alliance ahead of 2019; he needs to build bridges not walls.
He need not use the buffoonery of Bubu against himself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / Obafemi Awolowo: 31 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.