Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU (17147 Views)

Jibrin: I Remain Unshaken Over Appeal Court Judgement That Sacked Me / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / My Resolve To Fight Corruption Unshaken – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ajebuter(f): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

As for Tinubu he is one of the greatest undoing to Eko and other parts of the south west. Looting us dry. The only thing i see he has done well is picking competent people to run the affairs of lagos. Aside that he is a very big THIEF. Only those that don't have the south west and Nigeria as a whole would deny this.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do.

Very sensible comment..
Omo Yoruba atata

Aye e a ladun jare eeyan pataki

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ajebuter(f): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2017
l am Yoruba and Tinubu doesn't speak for me...
Egbin oniyoro...
Firefire ,Iwo da? Wa gbo Boda Tinubu oh...

8 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Blackfire:
A storm is coming Mr tinubu.

Humans talking as if they are supernatural.

And to u sarki have u been paid by the BMC, ur sense of reasoning is becoming hocus pocus

Hmm, a typical end time gospel grin
All of a sudden I'm beginning to have the feeling that Satan is a Christian shocked
No offense intended cool
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ipodstinks: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
When did Tinubu represent the views of Yorubas, I am a yoruba person and I can't wait for the Clueless, directionless, Ignorant, Divisive, crude, Corrupt bigot called buhari to leave. If he can leave today self I would love it. I voted for him and I regret that decision. He is bereft of ideas.

As for Tinubu he is one of the greatest undoing to Eko and other parts of the south west. Looting us dry. The only thing i see he has done well is picking competent people to run the affairs of lagos. Aside that he is a very big THIEF. Only those that don't have the south west and Nigeria as a whole would deny this.

Note:- I am not saying PDP was better. We jist need a revolution in this country. All these people are taking us for granted. Buhair made so much promises then went back on it. We have been taken for fools by these thiefs. It don do.
bros, I wonder o. who made him spokesman self. he only has power in Lagos and not in all south west states. so he's only saying that for his own interest. baba gworo teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by sanpipita(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Lol slaves assuring their masters...

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Arrant rawbishness!...speak for yourself/cronies and not me!

I can NEVER vote the clueless/redundant/self-serving nomad again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Daplux4: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Tinubu a true Yoruba (hypocrise) u and I knew buhari lacks the quality to take this country one inch forward instead u call on ur region to support him because of ur selfish interest.
let me tell u continue to dream 2019 is fast coming North will pick another candidate in APC u think u owns
Oga forget the North, come let us unite and speak with one voice we have one idealogy and one dream we can make it

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mightyhaze: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
pls, look for ur mate to play with ok
lol!

Coming from a jobless 'criminal'?

I'd be damned grin

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017
If Buhari makes too many mistakes, then Tinubu would see how shaky Buhari's support from South West would become.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This mumu,if they call him slave now, some people will say we are insulting their leader. El rufai, Aisha, Saraki and all the fearless men have told Buhari that he is effective as a lame and blind cat. They have told him the truth that his government lacks direction, yet this one is still shouting ' sai baba'. He is hoping that Buhari will drop dead for Osinbajo to move in.

Good news is, no one has ever controlled or dictated to a Nigeria President. If they surrender power to you, it is out of their own volition and not because you are a godfather. He shouldn't expect Osinbajo to still defer to him if he becomes President.
...... on your mark to lagoon!
get ready!
go!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mmsen: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
No one believes you.

Every business person that you speak to in Lagos is angry with the 'policies' of this government.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Truthisit: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
minus me! I have withdrawn every support I gave Buhari before the last election, having seen the direction he is heading. I can never support him again! As for Tinubu, he does not represent the Yorubas including me!

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Firefire(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2017
ajebuter:
l am Yoruba and Tinubu doesn't speak for me...

Egbin oniyoro...

Firefire ,Iwo da? Wa gbo Boda Tinubu oh...

Sister mi, a ku isinmi ooo.

Ogbeni Tinubu can say anything he likes., iwofa' leenu.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by buffalowings: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
OK
now you're talking out of your arse

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2017
mmsen:
No one believes you.

Every business person that you speak to in Lagos is angry with the 'policies' of this government.

You better hold Dino to that. Didn't you hear what he said. "Ajeku iya leyin ma je". He's the one messing with our heads, turning us against each other no wonder he's in Lagos and this statement is coming from you. I believe in many things and coincidence isn't one of them...
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Firefire:

Sister mi, a ku isinmi ooo.

Ogbeni Tinubu can say anything he likes., iwofa' leenu.
...owuye asoro so bi oro!
ni gban gba oja le mo wa!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Truthisit:
minus me! I have withdrawn every support I gave Buhari before the last election, having seen the direction he is heading. I can never support him again! As for Tinubu, he does not represent the Yorubas including me!
......2019 minus you?
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
NubiLove:
If Buhari makes too many mistakes, then Tinubu would see how shaky Buhari's support from South West would become.
...you people should learn lesson for once!
2015 you ran up and down for jonathan, it's failure!
during obasanjo you did what's in your power to take eko from Tinubu it was turn nothing! today you still honk!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mmsen: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2017
akpasubi777:

You better hold Dino to that. Didn't you hear what he said. "Ajeku iya leyin ma je". He's the one messing with our heads, turning us against each other no wonder he's in Lagos and this statement is coming from you. I believe in many things and coincidence isn't one of them...

The inflation rate is real, that's not sentiment, those are cold, hard, objective facts. Who would be happy with the cost of business increasing? Customers/clients struggling to make their payments on time, if at all.

No one enjoys the process of having to withhold payment to employees or having to shed employees outright and yet it's been the way of things since this government came into office with no economic plan.

We've always known that Tinubu is a thief but now we can see for that he is a liar too. Melaye is useless too, an overgrown child.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ipobarecriminals: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2017
mightyhaze:
lol!

Coming from a jobless 'criminal'?

I'd be damned grin
u are too small..I don't trade/exchange banter with a kid.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ayodelemen(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
sir, I do not agree with you on this.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Adebowale89(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
tinubu has no right to tell me who to support or not. although he's an elder statesman in a Yoruba land but that doesn't build our political interest together

by December I'm going back to my ward to register as a member in a reputable party, comes 2023 to draw out a political challenge. I'm tired of supporting or criticizing these politicians. I can kick start that thing we are lacking among the youths instead of being a social media politician

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Mintek: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

shocked how did u break free shocked
You can think on your own freely

Are u sure u are Yoruba ?
Pls make enquiries because all indications and my experience says otherwise
Wow shocked
But are you firefire.... Noo
Hmmmmm

Keep deluding yourself, huh?
2019 is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mightyhaze: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are too small..I don't trade/exchange banter with a kid.
yea yea,..i heard u b4 my dear criminal.

I was genuinely shocked wen I saw dat first post of urs,so I suspected u were growing brains finally. Wer u not suppose to be locking ur horns over ipob threads and posts here?

Wot is ur own with how tinubu and co mismanage the economy?
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
mmsen:

The inflation rate is real, that's not sentiment, those are cold, hard, objective facts. Who would be happy with the cost of business increasing Customers/clients struggling to make their payments on time, if at all.

No one enjoys the process of having to withhold payment to employees or having to shed employees outright and yet it's been the way of things since this government came into office with no economic plan.

We've always known that Tinubu is a thief but now we can see for that he is a liar too. Melaye is useless too, an overgrown child.

The Senate refusal to drop the hammer on the budget and refusing to approve federal government nominees are the cause of all the setbacks you mentioned about. Gang Dino/Saraki vs Buhari and the Presidency are locked in a battle of who is who. As we all know there is no smoke without fire. The earlier we as Nigerians compel them to settle this issue the better for us

Unless what you are trying to say is that Tinubu is the architect of the whole program
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
mightyhaze:
I knw dat deep inside u,u may not like d way one man is taking ur whole ethnic group as his private enterprise,but due 2 ur subservient/slavish nature,..will prefer 2 trudge on rather dan upset a cart!

[s]Dats one of d reasons I love the igbos! Everybody is a sombody and nobody is nobody!
No one man can boss it like dat in dat region![/s]

I commiserate with u and urs tho,...mast be v uneasy on u
Does this explain your constant bulk votes for PDP in almost all our elections in the past? I'm sure you didn't think about this before you boasted on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mmsen: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
akpasubi777:

The Senate refusal to drop the hammer on the budget and refusing to approve federal government nominees are the cause of all the setbacks you mentioned about. Gang Dino/Saraki vs Buhari and the Presidency are locked in a battle of who is who. As we all know there is no smoke without fire. The earlier we as Nigerians compel them to settle this issue the better for us

The issue with the budget was a lack of specifics. The Senate was right to reject it. You can't borrow that much money and not have a clear plan. That has been the primary issue with this government, they've said they care about accountability and transparency but have been more opaque than any government since the military era.

As to the prime actors - I have no time for Buhari, Tinubu, Melaye or Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
mmsen:

The issue with the budget was a lack of specifics. The Senate was right to reject it. You can't borrow that much money and not have a clear plan and that has been the primary issue with this government, they've said they care about accountability and transparency but have been more opaque than any government since the military era.

As to the prime actors - I have no time for Buhari, Tinubu, Melaye or Saraki.

What do you expect us to do with the money again apart from spending on merriment, getting wasted and banging the nannies grin
Seriously I think we are experiencing all this because a certain gang just want to throw the captain overboard. You can't tell me that when Buhari was contesting he didn't present his plans to his house. I believe sometimes last year he urged Nigerians to go into farming and you know the reactions he got. What other plans do you want him to present when you have already prepared to refuse them all. I tire o
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:
I leave us with the best comment I have read on nairaland
[

The comment deserves the best commentary award!!!
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by mario383: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
HDVideos:

The self inflicted depression face because of voting that wet garry president is no joke. I personally appealled to my daughters who are in marriage to vote for Buhari. I told my two sons who are also on thier own to vote this daft call Buhari. What do we get today is every day regrets. This first thing this man said about is 7%, and actually started with only one sided appointments. That was when i noticed that I have made a mistake. On Thieffnubu, I trust him when it come to deceiving people. Tinubu started the apc lying and propaganda. He is very bitter with Buhari. I will not forget to mention that Tinubu is, as at today, one of the greatest, I mean greatest thieves world wide. He own about three quarter of Lagos state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amnesty International Declares Sowore, Bakare, Jalingo Prisoners Of Conscience / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.