Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU (17148 Views)

Jibrin: I Remain Unshaken Over Appeal Court Judgement That Sacked Me / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / My Resolve To Fight Corruption Unshaken – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by durangokid: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

In 2015 we have over 4.2 million votes.

Despite the voters apathy
My brother there was no apathy what happened was tinier, and, INEC and Jega planned and sized the pvc cards of areas they perceive as Pdp strong zones and that of non Yorubas which is not less than 28 million.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by durangokid: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

In 2015 we have over 4.2 million votes.

Despite the voters apathy
My brother there was no apathy what happened was tinubu , INEC and Jega planned and sized the pvc cards of areas they perceive as Pdp strong zones and that of non Yorubas which is not less than 28 million.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by bart10: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Speak for yourself o undecided
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by durangokid: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Don't you long for the day when things will be done without ethnic bias?
When elections will be between good choice and bad choice
Not North or South
See Pdp lost not because Yorubas voted for buhari with a 4.2m votes but because they lost their natural zone of plateau, Benue, kogi, kwara, Niger and nasarawa. The core middle belt and APC is in trouble in 2019 because this areas will not vote for them again because of Buhari's altitude over the herds men attack
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by xnsandrxns: 2:57am On Apr 03, 2017
durangokid:
See Pdp lost not because Yorubas voted for buhari with a 4.2m votes but because they lost their natural zone of plateau, Benue, kogi, kwara, Niger and nasarawa. The core middle belt and APC is in trouble in 2019 because this areas will not vote for them again because of Buhari's altitude over the herds men attack

I agree with you
Only a politically ignorant person will think PDP lost because they didn't win the Southwest​
The difference between APC and PDP was just about 600k votes
It amuse me how some people will come here and say Buhari won just because the Southwest voted for him

Like the Southwest should take the blame for Buhari's victory

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by ephi123(f): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I'm back. I pray this people don't remember me again

Welcome back!
Don't mind them. The truth is out in the open.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Truthisit: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
oyinkinola:

......2019 minus you?
I shall be alive then, and even beyond 2019. The only thing is, my support is no longer for them.
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by oyinkinola: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Truthisit:

I shall be alive then, and even beyond 2019. The only thing is, my support is no longer for them.
....you missed it again!
just say by the grace of God!
or are you Darwin worshiper?
Re: Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU by Truthisit: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
I serve the living God, and by his grace, if he tarries his return, I will be alive, hale and hearty to 2019 and beyond.
oyinkinola:

....you missed it again!
just say by the grace of God!
or are you Darwin worshiper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As President Buhari Departs South East / Shekarau Submits Nomiation Form Battle For Kwankwaso Seat Pics / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.