Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Fiance Visa Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fiance Visa Experience (3043 Views)

K1 Fiance Visa In Manila, Philippines / Stay In Nigeria With My #160 Job Or Go To Usa On A Fiance Visa ? / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiance Visa Experience by oyinbj: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2009
Happy boxing day, Does anyone has experience on fiance visa process and procedures, especially the Nigeria/Us embassy in Lagos. I need information and idea how it is there with the consulate officers.
Thanks
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by tEsLim(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2010
Please I need more information on this too. I've just printed my requirements out. And will be getting married in a month or two. My fiance is a citizen and she would want us to to move together back to the States. I was told not to apply for Immigrant visa , instead i should just apply for visitiing (i.e honeymoon) and then change my status when I get to the states. Any advice on this matter?
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by Mudley313: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
tEsLim:

Please I need more information on this too. I've just printed my requirements out. And will be getting married in a month or two. My fiance is a citizen and she would want us to to move together back to the States. I was told not to apply for Immigrant visa , instead i should just apply for visitiing (i.e honeymoon) and then change my status when I get to the states. Any advice on this matter?

my advice is stick to the fiancee visa process to avoid complications, takes about a year but its worth the wait compared to being refused a visit visa n thus complicating the whole process or trying to adjust when u arrive the US, bottom line, its more smooth sailing long as u get your package right

oyinbj:

Happy boxing day, Does anyone has experience on fiance visa process and procedures, especially the Nigeria/Us embassy in Lagos. I need information and idea how it is there with the consulate officers.
Thanks

google fiancee or k1 visa and u will come across numerous sites n forums that will give u much braoder insight into the process from different perspective
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by shangsam: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2011
my fiance is from las vegas then he start file to be exact is july22,2011 then until now i never recived a letter from embassy?how many months should i wait the letter from the embassy i cant wait to get thier to my one and only love carl, i miss yoouuu so much
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by shangsam: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2011
my fiance he aslready recived a conformation about he file last august, but until now i never recived a letter from embassy for our finace visa, how many months to process all the things need to get thier, how mnay months to eb eaxact, plssss help

(1) (Reply)

Be A Life Saver To Solve My E-passport Problem / Victoria Island Is A Local Government Area In Lagos Or What? / Nigerian Man Dies While Being Deported From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.