Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (71435 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by magzey: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2017
JUST REPORT HER TO YOUR MOTHER INLAW SHIKENA!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2017
lol u see all this room and parlour tenant sef. grin grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mustybaba55(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2017
To me, ur wife is mistaken something. I guess if those she does not want because of old woman at least she should approach u in a diplomatic way. not just any how answers
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by ussy09(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Divorce her n rest, enjoy ur life while u r young

1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by crackhouse(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2017
Pls do the away match and stop worrying us here.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by loomer: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2017
As ur family matter don dey come public domain I pray say your marriage go last long

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by abescom: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Well, have you guys given any thought to the bathroom?

Put on the stereo in the living room and head for the bathroom or toilet together.

Wonderful things can happen during shower I assure you lipsrsealed
Hahaha. This reminds me what I did to my wife. We were bored in Ibadan decided to go to Lagos to my parents' place. We got there 14th of December and was not going to leave till January 3. I tried to strike she no complain before we knew it someone knocked. It happened two times and then refused me saying I should wait.

Being a smart guy nah, I formed I wanted to bath with her, did what I wanted in the bathroom and everyone was happy. It is about the two people being creative and being matured. Me! I can create something out of nothing when it comes to this thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

Do otherwise...
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by fergie001: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick
Your head dey there,guy.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Mobsync(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2017
ifyalways:
Two children plus you and wifey in a room and parlour? And thats excluding visitors like Granny them.

Oga no vex but I think you should channel your energy on making more money so you can move your family into a 2 bedroom atleast.

Truly, it's awkward to make love in such a set-up knowing lil'baby can wake at any time, making Granny wake and then hear her daughter moaning. If Granny had her own room or there's a lil privacy like you and wife to a room by yourself, she might allow you cut show small.

Sorry o. Get your vaseline or soap and gba ncha. cheesy

A room and parlor is enough for a small family like his. He does not need an extra room. Or of what value is the extra room when the granny goes away?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by vibeskartel101: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2017
The op seems clueless dem use kpekus swear for you,let ur wife be.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Ademoore07(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=alfredo4u post=55183068]House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

[/quote

And u came here to inform us? undecided
You're immature lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Longcucumber(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick
truth be told.the truth and nothing but the truth,you are one of the few correct niggur that we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by DaudaAbu(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
it seems you are a sex addict.

Your baby is just two months

Forget that talk if you hav some advice give, if not jst leave the guy

Even if he is a sex addict atleast he is talking of doing it with his w-i-f-e. What is wrong with that.

Abi you want make him come price you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by keycash: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Thanks

@Op. Na wa ooo just month old babey and u de complain. Where are u from self

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by goingape1: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Thanks

phuck and and phuck her mum too!

just a useless woman
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by ElsonMorali: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

You can't compare a man's libido with yours.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by davidif: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

What are you talking about? are you even married? and you are giving advice to a married man. Please if you have never been in this man's shoes keep your opinions to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by AngelicBeing: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, I entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, I shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, I decided to suck the breast too, to confirm, as I was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand....!

Imagine!!!
sad

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mustybaba55(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2017
THE SPIRITUAL OF SEX, IS VERY TERRIBLE TO CONTROL
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Sammybenzino: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

I understand..... I have condom at home and never intended pregnanting her.. My first issue was two years in between and that's my plan for the third issue by the grace of God.
. guy you no look like person wey like condoms so keep quiet and give her more 4months before you start injecting her again

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2017
lifestyle1:
If my wife born i go wait at least six months make that place close and heal.

like e dey easy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mekaboy(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Op,this is your second family issue on nairaland....
Are you the only married man on nairaland
Did you marry your wife on nairaland
Please stop congesting our cyberspace with your small family wahala.Thanks

So you actually believe the op is married with a child?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by ElsonMorali: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2017
abescom:
Hahaha. This reminds me what I did to my wife. We were bored in Ibadan decided to go to Lagos to my parents' place. We got there 14th of December and was not going to leave till January 3. I tried to strike she no complain before we knew it someone knocked. It happened two times and then refused me saying I should wait.

Being a smart guy nah, I formed I wanted to bath with her, did what I wanted in the bathroom and everyone was happy. It is about the two people being creative and being matured. Me! I can create something out of nothing when it comes to this thing.

Exactly, it even adds more fun to the whole thing.

Nigerians think If sex isn't done in the oza room then it can't be done.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Thanks

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Kutis2030(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
watin u wnt may him do na?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by erimmy(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Op control thyself.your wife can suck and massage your johnie na.My baby is just one month and my mum inlaw has finished her amugo already and to think that I begged her to stay at least two months. Different strokes for different folks, you'd say.I live in a two bedroom flat BTW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by gudofuck231: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Thanks

Man know thy self, women are not like us, women think with emotions at least most of their lives, she's not in any way turned on by your advances, the presence of her mum sets her mind in a condition that is not conducive to sex or love making, try and understand the female psyche it would go along way to keep your marriage as one,
When a woman is not comfortable or in the right state of mind it like asking a beggar to buy GNLD products in a hold up

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mrsfavour(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2017
after 6 weeks u are free to meet ur wife,my self even b4 the 6 weeks ,we have gone far , ur wife is not fulfilling her .marital obligation by denying u sex, I eve need to talk to her about that. hahahahahah.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2017
You this man you need help. Two months you can't allow your wife to heal? Wetin dey worry you? My friend go find a job and stop mourning about trivial things. Animal!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by goonsmi: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2017
OMEGA009:
Third issue and you are still living in room n parlour. Looking for alternative runs and advice on NL. My friend, put your raging hormones in check and go and see how you can better the lives of you and your household. Fvckaholic lyk u.

So child bearing is only meant for rich people abi?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by yatch360: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Kai, what's wrong with this guy he is so self-centered and immature, y do u always see faults in watever yr wife says and run to nairaland.

Pfffttssss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.