Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (71441 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by CoolAmbience(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Op,this is your second family issue on nairaland....
Are you the only married man on nairaland
Did you marry your wife on nairaland
Please stop congesting our cyberspace with your small family wahala.Thanks

Lol. You guys won't kill me on NL.

Epic response though!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by OMEGA009(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

So child bearing is only meant for rich people abi?

On the contrary, only for hardworking people who do not make their children a burden to others thus making them susceptible to child abuse

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Pennywise(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Op disregard this idiot.

Your wife is showing inexperience in this matter. Her mother spent her entire life doing exact same thing. So if you and your wife begin to moan loudly in the middle of the night, it cannot be a problem for her because that is exactly what married people sometimes do in the middle of the night-moan.

And it is naive of your wife to think that her mother doesn't expect this. Infact it is abnormal for there not to be some form of activity between you in the middle of the night. That is what ought to bother your mother-in-law.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Oluola89(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
Kinda disappointed that your first option is "away runs". Guy why? You probably moan loudly when you're doing the deed and your wife knows you'll wake the old woman up. I doubt your mother in-law has been around for more than a week. Your body don dey shake.
No mind him..Kongi don catch weyrey grin
PiccoloBrunelli:
Kinda disappointed that your first option is "away runs". Guy why? You probably moan loudly when you're doing the deed and your wife knows you'll wake the old woman up. I doubt your mother in-law has been around for more than a week. Your body don dey shake.
No mind him..Kongi don catch weyrey
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by kollins3(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Bros! Away runs will only ruin you. Please don't.

My humble opinion.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by sassiemyk: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
What's her mom still doing after two months and she knows it's one bedroom. Haba some women sef, she wan do omugwo for three months knowing fully well it's one room? As for those callin op sex addict abeg, is two months two weeks?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by SmartchoicesNG: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2017
ifyalways:
Two children plus you and wifey in a room and parlour? And thats excluding visitors like Granny them.

Oga no vex but I think you should channel your energy on making more money so you can move your family into a 2 bedroom atleast.

Truly, it's awkward to make love in such a set-up knowing lil'baby can wake at any time, making Granny wake and then hear her daughter moaning. If Granny had her own room or there's a lil privacy like you and wife to a room by yourself, she might allow you cut show small.

Sorry o. Get your vaseline or soap and gba ncha. cheesy
Sounds like lynpetra
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Bode3: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Guy I respect your courage! many dogs ranting above have worst issues.
Talk things out with your wife, your wife married and her mother expect her to have sex with her man. Tell her point blank
One stupid fool said work harder and make more money, she must be a prostitute! !!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Max24: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
lifestyle1:
If my wife born i go wait at least six months make that place close and heal.

I put it to you Mr man that you don't love your wife. That means you are probably having sex elsewhere which is worse. Its better to inconvenience ur wife than risk it with outsiders.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jelielo(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Try to have patience with your while the Mama's visit lasted nah. grin Since your wife has always been permissive to you on sex matter when her mum is not there, you should try to respect resolve to stay off it in her mum's presence since she is not comfortable doing it that way. Except the duration of her mum's visit is gonna be or has been unbearably too long for you to stay off sex, then you can sit her down to fashion out a modality for doing it without making fuss with each other. sad
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Ngokafor(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

...He is clearly an attention-seeking teenager that loves to spin made-up stories on nairaland...His kind abound in this section.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

I understand..... I have condom at home and never intended pregnanting her.. My first issue was two years in between and that's my plan for the third issue by the grace of God.

Mr man na wa for you o. You want your wife to join you in the living room because you can't control yourself?

Nwokem tinye mma gi na obo. Leave the woman to breast feed in peace and have some little rest. She isn't comfortable with the idea of her mum being in the bedroom. There seem to be little privacy in that type of accommodation. Get yourself a bigger house or you should wait till your mother in law is gone. Kpachapu anya with this sort of posts.

O so gi nwere amu?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Ryocaj(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Go bleep d mum na..
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Juliearth(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

Emabinu sir, I think your wife is right. You dont expect her to oblige to your request when her mum could barge in or even hear you people.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Jonwesley(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
If you are this impatient with your wife who barely just spent 2 months post partum, then you may have spent each day of her prior and post pregnancy days with daily loads of sex. God punish you with your sex drive. Starve and die. Have U not seen men who work overseas, offshore, or in other states where they are not residents and keep chastity and wait till they come back home?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by nams77: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

I understand..... I have condom at home and never intended pregnanting her.. My first issue was two years in between and that's my plan for the third issue by the grace of God.
My candid advice is for you to go with your wife. Two months is a pretty long time and it's still a short time. Allow your mother in law to go. Women find it hard to do such knowing that their mom is around in the next room. We are Africans and their is this cultural barrier when it comes to matter of sex and our parents. Just hold on bro, the coast will soon be clear. And to those castigating op for bringing family issues here, something never hold you for neck that's why. I don't tell friends, colleagues or relatives my family issues. They will use it to judge or form an opinion of me. I will rather come to a faceless forum like NL and pour out my feelings. I know there are a lot of children here who will say trash, but in the midst of that trash, you will find something worthwhile. Op if you need man to man talk, you can PM me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mekuso89(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Man you need Jesus

is it to wait for her to go will kill you
infact you are very stupid I don't really think you love your wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by goonsmi: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
OMEGA009:

On the contrary, only for hardworking people who do not make their children a burden to others thus making them susceptible to child abuse

How old are you biko small boy/girl is worrying you.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by youngelder(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2017
please not everything should be posted on the internet...
at times, I think if this internet has not done more harm than good..
Na wa ooo
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by babalonimi: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

Just two months Bros u r wicked. Giv her more time to recover. My wife delivered since last year October, v never touched her till now cos the joy of fatherhood s even enof fr m to v remember touching her. Women r trying.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Haba bros, two months o, the hole fit still dey pain her self... Consider na, it's not easy.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jbaby265(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2017
2bam:
can't u hold urself for a while and respect ur mother inlaw presence,sex addict man like you can bleep their wife ontop of menstration.

....i fear this specie kind of men ...This one tire person
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jbaby265(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Xita:

Haba bros, two months o, the hole fit still dey pain her self... Consider na, it's not easy.

The man tire person

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by eph123(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

grin grin Wicked
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by pressplay411(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

You won't understand... I have benefited so much from nairaland.

I love my family and nothing can change it. Nairaland is my second home. I confide in you guys because I only take the good advices and do away with the useless one that people like you give.

Today, I do say thank ma to my mother Inlaw and everybody around.

Unless you, you don't benefit and take the best advise as I do on this platform.

Thanks

Good rebuttal. Even LAWMA couldn't have trashed him better. grin
Back to the main event, as per the 1room apartment, your wife is obviously uncomfortable "doing it" when mom's around cos really it's pretty awkward.
As long as it's just for a week, biko try observe the break as a sign of respect for her. But if the Omugo is still gonna be long, mom sef gast know how to go for church vigil once in a while na.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by gwashre: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Its becos u are staying in a room and parlour, that is why she has refused to give u. Space is too small for that with your mother-inlaw at home. U as a man shud know that. Take it as a challenge and try and make some money to move out of that place to a two bedroom flat at least, since ur family is growing. Wen u are in a bigger house, she won't deny u even if all her villagers are in your house. And stop Thinking about away runs over every little tin if u truly love your wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by jbaby265(f): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jonwesley:
If you are this impatient with your wife who barely just spent 2 months post partum, then you may have spent each day of her prior and post pregnancy days with daily loads of sex. God punish you with your sex drive. Starve and die. Have U not seen men who work overseas, offshore, or in other states where they are not residents and keep chastity and wait till they come back home?

ThankGod this is coming from a man.. If I had said that I have the perfect kind of man.. By now dem for don hang me to death.. Op no go hear word
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Amberon: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahhahhahaha. grin grin grin
eezeribe:

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Mboi2: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
jbaby265:
Men like my fiance are rare to find. Now I know the value of what I have

After all said and done.. I have this to say

Op have you ever been to the hospital to see women in labour.. NO
Did you follow your wife to the hospital during her delivery and see the pains she had to pass through just to deliver the sperm you deposited in her? NO

And lastly as a woman I will tell you this.. Some women during delivery do have cuts in the private part just so the baby could come out easily.. Most women pass through this pain and it takes at least 2-3months to heal.. Believe me some gynecologist will advice you abstain from sex for at least 6months..to enable you (woman) regain all that you've lost during that period and set all hormons right.

A loving and caring husband will give HONOUR AND RESPECT to his wife for at least 4months (that is if he can't wait till six months) only men who does not have any pity for women will forcefully sex their wife.. Not minding what she went through or still going through..

Now forget the fact that your mother in-law is around and face the truth.. YOU DID NOT DO RIGHT AT ALL
Wait for your wife.. Give her that time.. Respect your mother in-law.. Is not too much to ask

Wowan you are missing the man's point. Read without sentiments and you will understand.
He said his wife denies him sex because her mother in law is around not because she has tear down there or that doctor asked her to abstain for a certain period of time. So the man's argument is why is she refusing him sex because of her mother that's the point, don't digress.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by EAZY2422(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
it seems you are a sex addict.

Your baby is just two months
bae,he asked for advice nd not more scolding.nd besides its his wife we talking about here for goodness sake nt some stranger.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by OgorCDL: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahahaha. Epic!!!
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.