Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (71385 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by BabaCommander: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
lifestyle1:
If my wife born i go wait at least six months make that place close and heal.

Six months is too short sef. Please wait for six decades. Iranu.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by chloride6: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
JLM:
Hmm sex is really the poor man's golf. Keep thinking about sex when your mates are thinking about how to leave poverty and create a better life for their families. You think if you were living in a duplex or mansion with housekeepers to help her out and children comfortable, she will not feel more relaxed enough to give you sex?Even with comfort. Do you know how a woman feels after pushing out a baby, getting torn and stitched. I live in a 4 bedroom flat with help and basic comfort yet I felt so suffocated after birth n irritated plus the pains and breastfeeding issues.

You are here ranting. Better be grateful that that poor woman is putting up with your mediocrity.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you and the guy dey fight?

Very insensitive comment from you. You even went as far as describing OP as mediocre.

You think he doesnt want to move out of there to his own mansion in lekki?

The man has some genuine concerns here people. A man toils and sweats to provide for his family and cant even take of the stress of the day due to the situation.

OP, just try manage for a while, your mother in law go soon comot. When she does, you know that hanging style abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by alfredo4u(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
nams77:

My candid advice is for you to go with your wife. Two months is a pretty long time and it's still a short time. Allow your mother in law to go. Women find it hard to do such knowing that their mom is around in the next room. We are Africans and their is this cultural barrier when it comes to matter of sex and our parents. Just hold on bro, the coast will soon be clear. And to those castigating op for bringing family issues here, something never hold you for neck that's why. I don't tell friends, colleagues or relatives my family issues. They will use it to judge or form an opinion of me. I will rather come to a faceless forum like NL and pour out my feelings. I know there are a lot of children here who will say trash, but in the midst of that trash, you will find something worthwhile. Op if you need man to man talk, you can PM me

Thanks bro...may God bless you
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by danigbo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Haba 2 months. ....You didn't even care if she is still feeling the pains of childbirth.
Are you from outer space ?
You deserve 24 lashes of cane !

I suggest you be banished from nairaland.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by malware: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
OP you need to talk to that your pretty maid on this issue.

Remember this thread you created, on the suckscapade between you and ya maid?

https://www.nairaland.com/3589656/wonder-why-wife-hard

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Amberon: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sorry for asking o but during that six months, were you faithful to your wife?
jeromzy:
My guy relax,wen my wife gave birth,it took me 6months to go in again cos I feel it wasn't time that was why I abstained.and pls pre-occupy ur mind with other things like how to make a better living,you'll see the urge will die down.or if u are the type that drinks,try take a bottle of red wine and you'll sleep very well after the drink and you'll not even remember sex anymore for the time being.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by upuphim(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
She needs more time. That's the best way, she feels to communicate it to you. So accept it like that and patiently wait till the mother goes. Nothing as embarrassing as to women if such crucial moment are interrupted and they want is as secret as possible. Once again, PATIENCE.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by alfredo4u(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
chloride6:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you and the guy dey fight?

Very insensitive comment from you. You even went as far as describing OP as mediocre.

You think he doesnt want to move out of there to his own mansion in lekki?

The man has some genuine concerns here people. A man toils and sweats to provide for his family and cant even take of the stress of the day due to the situation.

OP, just try manage for a while, your mother in law go soon comot. When she does, you know that hanging style abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Helena6(f): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
mrsfavour:
after 6 weeks u are free to meet ur wife,my self even b4 the 6 weeks ,we have gone far , ur wife is not fulfilling her .marital obligation by denying u sex, I eve need to talk to her about that. hahahahahah.

Not true, healing time of women differs because of differences in delivery circumstances. @OP , your wife may be using her mom as excuse but truthfully she may not be ready for sex yet. It took me 3months to go back. It took another 1week for my hubby to penetrate, i was always screaming as it feels my episiotomy was still healing .

Secondly, the setting would never allow her to be in the mood. If its only about her mum's presence, then check into a nearby low-cost hotel once in a while.
Thirdly, you sound quite self-entitled, political correctness never helps any marriage. If your wife should also patronise prostitutes for any disagreement, hope you would cheer her on?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by michoim(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Your baby is just 2 months old and you are desperate for sex? Chill I think she is more correct.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Amberon: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
They could get caught since they'd be doing it in the parlour. That's the major reason.
abescom:
Her mother father. I just read this to my wife and she say do they same in the same room ni?

Sorry to say, that's childish of her. I even kiss my wife infront of my mother in law. She will only say "iranu le se ti a ba mo and that's all.

I can't make love to my wife in my own house because my mother in law is around? That's silly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by daben1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Op,this is your second family issue on nairaland....
Are you the only married man on nairaland
Did you marry your wife on nairaland
Please stop congesting our cyberspace with your small family wahala.Thanks
i wonder o, make God over bless you self!!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Amberon: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
How do people think sef. The wife may not have healed properly from the delivery.
LesbianBoy:
Wetin concern having a 2 months old baby with a wife giving her husband pvssy? Little kids plenty for this forum o! No wonder domestic voiolence and divorce plenty these days! Naija women sabi provoke person

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by yewawa: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
You are a fool.......two months old baby and one room apartment.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Fourwinds: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
ifyalways:
Two children plus you and wifey in a room and parlour? And thats excluding visitors like Granny them.

Oga no vex but I think you should channel your energy on making more money so you can move your family into a 2 bedroom atleast.

Truly, it's awkward to make love in such a set-up knowing lil'baby can wake at any time, making Granny wake and then hear her daughter moaning. If Granny had her own room or there's a lil privacy like you and wife to a room by yourself, she might allow you cut show small.

Sorry o. Get your vaseline or soap and gba ncha. cheesy
you spoke my mind....OP get sense now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by lonelydora: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
LAFO:
OP is not ready for an advice.

He's got an 'escape route' already.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by breadtom: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by sircomputer(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
you are the cause of your misfortune, because you should not have allowed your mother in law in your bedroom,she's to be sleeping in the parlor.when my inlaw also came for omugo,she maintained her self on the rug and any time we are having sex we do it slowly.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by OMEGA009(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

How old are you biko small boy/girl is worrying you.

By their quotes, ye shall know them

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by unknown87: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

I understand..... I have condom at home and never intended pregnanting her.. My first issue was two years in between and that's my plan for the third issue by the grace of God.
Another baby in that room and parlour?!!!! Nigga don't try it man. Besides I don't think you should let this issue disturb you so much at this point. Focus on making more cash getting a bigger apartment/house and your wife won't have any problem doing stuff with you when people come to spend the night.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by famoustee(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
smileytake it cool with time she will go.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by dingbang(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol in that case she will go and stay with her mum in her mum's house.. Phew!..
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Mr2kay3: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

You won't understand... I have benefited so much from nairaland.

I love my family and nothing can change it. Nairaland is my second home. I confide in you guys because I only take the good advices and do away with the useless one that people like you give.

Today, I do say thank ma to my mother Inlaw and everybody around.

Unless you, you don't benefit and take the best advise as I do on this platform.

Thanks
wait oooo why should I tell my mother in law thank ma
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by samhay: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na laf I juz dey laf
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by unknown87: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
You again! angry
He even has his pix on his profile grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick

I troway breast for u sir!! cheesy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by mifavour(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Op,this is your second family issue on nairaland....
Are you the only married man on nairaland
Did you marry your wife on nairaland
Please stop congesting our cyberspace with your small family wahala.Thanks

OVOKO!!!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by chiraqDemon(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
darioNaharis:
You sef, your baby is just two months and you want another sperm to win another race grin grin

That's why there's something called self-service. Get your mobile device, some lotion, some paper wipes and ease yourself grin grin

Xvideos oo, not waptrick
Please help me pass this vaseline crew registration form to him
Tell him price is just one container of vaseline and 1gb for boys to keep posting content
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by megama: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
House, I know how helpful you guys have been. The last time I came hear was about my wife and I having argument for not saying thank ma to her mum.

Last night something happened. I'm staying in one bed room flat. Since her mum came for omugo/visit. I left the bedroom for them and start staying in the parlor. At night, I do expect her to join me in the parlor because our baby is two months and...

Last week, I have to beg her to join me in the parlor which she did. Three ocassions, I tried making love to her, she said... MY MUM IS AROUND AND WE SHOULD RESPECT HER PRESENCE. Seriously I got offended and did it without her offer. Up till now she don't like joining me in the parlor.

If I should do away runs now they will start complaining.

Pals you guys should pls advice me urgently because if this continues, I might do the otherwise.

Thanks

. Guy a room and parlour. Soo close for comfort. If 3 bedrooms, duplex etc. Ok. Or do you want turn your house into romantic sphere grin. If your do desperate on having it nite time noo your perfection as far as your inlaw is around. Try afternoon stuff. Probably when your inlaw might have gone to market. Fix your time we'll and have your stuff
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by greatwhite(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dude relax. Allow her get her circle back. So that you can enjoy it together. She just used her mum as excuse. The truth is her body is not ready for that at the moment. Discard the runs idea. It would not do u any good. With time u would adjust.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I troway breast for u sir!! cheesy

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.