Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment (40964 Views)

Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) / Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) / Nigerian Bishop Reportedly Turn Cold Water To Hot Water In Ebonyi State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by morscino: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
fff
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by AZeD1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
I guess the phrase "touch not my anointed" doesn't work in sane countries. And we wonder why Nigeria has failed to develop upon the multitudes of churches.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Seylad2009(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
uzoclinton:

The offences took place from March 2011 to January 2013 .

Officers in the Sexual Offences and Child Abuse Command (SOECA) started an investigation in January 2014 after a teenage girl disclosed to her family she had been abused by Egbujor.

Egbujor and Nwenwu were both found guilty on March 9 after a five-week trial at Inner London Crown Court.”
I pray Nigeria gets there very soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by emi14: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Who made him Bishop?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by morscino: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
No dis cant be,They must have spoken against brexit or maybe it's a gov from north london that is victimizing dem,becos they spoke against im...

Mad ppl...una think say na naija una dey,where ppl believe anything u say becos u have crammed one or two bible verses..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by yinkslinks(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Where is that my guy that said IPOD Are academicians? Afonja just brought us good news hours ago winning voice and just as the world is celebrating us into some hours, the Onikuje's have sworn that nothing good will ever last from Nigeria cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by willibounce1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol...they'll learn to limit their miracle magic to naija alone. Must somebody go naked to pour oil on them before you heal them? You wan see free, fresh, firm, ripe, standing boobi. This no.be naija where anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Officers in the Sexual Offences and Child Abuse Command (SOECA) started an investigation in January 2014 after a teenage girl disclosed to her family she had been abused by Egbujor.
The victim, who was under the age of 16, said Egbujor told her she had been chosen to attend an individual prayer session.
After being taken into his private office, the girl was forced to UnCloth and oil was poured over her.

As a result of further enquiries, officers also interviewed a woman in her 30s who disclosed she had also been sexually assaulted by Egbujor.
The adult victim said Nwenwu, who worked as Egbujor’s secretary, also took part in the sexual assault by taking her clothes off and pouring oil over her.

if this was in nigeria they would be crucufying the victim as a slut blackmailing a man of god.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by godunia(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
While they are getting convicted in UK, back home the accused are sending the complainant behind bars. It's only in Nigeria a so called man of God is above the law

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Nightingale99(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
If this had happened in Nigeria you'll hear people saying "touch not my anointed" or "leave him for God to judge". angry. Wake up people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Seylad2009:

I pray Nigeria gets there very soon.
Bro.. prayer doesn't work.. hard work does and that's why Nigeria will never get there
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Progressive01(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
policy12:
Na dem 'The Developer'....they want to develop her sexually. They developed Lagos they can develop anything and anywhere in d world.

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Tokziby: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
"Anointing Oil Sent Pastor to prison" should have been the headline.

Pastor: You need to take off all ur clothing for this healing to work.
Victim: Why sir?
Pastor: Question not my anointing, do as i say. i want to deliver u from the demons from ur village, they are using internet to chase u.
Victim: Okay sir
Pastor: (Thinking)- Osanobua!!! Oh! jigbi jigbi jigbi Jigbi, (lick his tongue), this girl body na die if she off am oo.
Victim: Done sir
Pastor: Now close ur eyes and start to pray hard while i pour this anointing oil all over ur body. it must touch every single part of ur body so that the Demons will not see any where to pass into ur body. Hence i will use my hand to spread it to every nook and cranny of ur body.
Victim: (Thinking) Chai this pastor wan catch grove oo, if not for my African mum, i would not have done such, only my bf has seen me like this.
Pastor: (thinking) chai, (biting and licking his lips) this na fresh meat ooo, hmmmmm, make i massage all this vital area small small so that anointing go enter. Make this girl just gree for me one time make i log in abi him body no move. Chai my cucumber go tear my boxers ooo. Abeg na this girl abeg
Victim: (Thinking) come to think of it o. This is not naija o, na uk be this o and this can be classified as sexual assault. i must report this man asap, this man don touch pass him boundaries from Up north to down south lokoja, his hands even slipped inside. Pastor ur jail na 100years ooo...**Sobs**
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by CarlosTheJackal: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Pastors and sex
Imams and pedophile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by nairascores: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Look at them faces

Please check my signature, very important
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by cyrilamx(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Defenders of "consenting" adults won't grace this thread.
Apologists of "men of god" are humans too will flee from this thread with their tail between their legs.
Protagonists of "touch not my anointed" keypads will be frozen and can't type anything on this thread now cheesy
E-warriors of "where is the evidence" against the pastor / priest will be in state of hibernation.
Apostles of "is he the first" will be in a missionary sojourn far from this thread by now.
Proponents of school of thought that "they want to pull the MOG" down are probably all over Kemi's thread at the moment.

What a shame that a country where religion seems to be one of its largest exports, will condone the lewdity being perpetrated in the sacred places, while supposed less fanatically religious nations mete out justices to those whose actions make the name of God to be reviled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by CarlosTheJackal: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Progressive01 post=55221854][/quote]Stop Tribal bigotry on Nairaland

Seun i hope you can see that this moniker promotes bigotry here. I will start following him and always report his penchant for breaking Rule 2.

He uses omenka and Omenkalives as his alternate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Progressive01(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Stop Tribal bigotry on Nairaland

Seun i hope you can see that this moniker promotes bigotry here. I will start following him and always report his penchant for breaking Rule 2.

He uses omenka and Omenkalives as his alternate
Imagine the assignment a human being gives himself. "I will start following him". Well, join the queue, there are many more in front of you on the forum. cheesy cheesy

Pained little boy.

Laughing a comment made by someone Now amounts to breaking the rules. I think if anything is broken here, it is your heart. And guess what, I don't see myself contributing squat to mending it.

Bye.

Henceforth, you shall be ignored. You mean NOTHING to me, never will.
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by walosky(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Choi! Na my ibo broda o!

Nwanne ogini kwanu?

Infact, am finished!

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Nebuchadnezar: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
Imagine the assignment a human being gives himself. "I will start following him". Well, join the queue, there are many more in front of you on the forum. cheesy cheesy

Pained little boy.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Horus(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
I've known more than one pastor who was a sexual predator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by neocortex: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Most pastors and priests are sexual predators, entrust your sons and daughter to them
at your own peril.

How I wish suleman church is London-based.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Wilgrea7(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
Otemanuduno, ur PROPHECY has com to pass again. Wilgrea7 come and see. Niflheim wia are you?

really?? this is stale.. it doesn't prove anything
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by iukpe: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Amebo123:
This is common in naija.

They forget they are in london. Nonsense

I agree, pastors UnCloth women and men and bath them with oil as a kind of "holy ritual"..not uncommon at all. Sometimes in the presence of several other members, like a prayer team.
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by stevecantrell: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Adverse effects of a cold interminable climate
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by numericalguy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
That is the UK. If it had happened in Nigeria, his church members would have branded the victim a mammy water and a witch and would have been cursing the victim. They would curse the victim so much that her mother our of frustration would have gone and rolled of the floor begging the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by burkingx(f): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
So are we going blame the whole of christianity for this ? Since a man that's supposed to be a Shepherd of people can do this what about the ordinary people..But we won't cos he is a Christian.. But if muslim, then Islam is to be blamed right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by hucienda: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
NCANChairman abegooo come help analyse the names! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment by mrkeneth006: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
sure way of winning, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.